Jotaro and his companions finally arrive at DIO's lair and find their way to the room where his coffin resides. Just as they prepare to strike the fatal blow, DIO's mysterious Stand powers, coupled with that of his finest assassin, Vanilla Ice, slay one of the party before the group's horrified eyes. But even that doesn't quench DIO's thirst for blood...
|Jean Pierre Polnareff||Jotaro Kujo||Iggy||Joseph Joestar||Muhammad Avdol|
|Suzi Q Joestar||Holy Kujo||DIO||Vanilla Ice||Noriaki Kakyoin|
|Magician's Red||Cream||Silver Chariot||Star Platinum||The Fool|
- Unlike the manga, Vanilla Ice is not turned into a vampire.
- When the Crusaders open the coffin, they find Muhammad Avdol instead of Nukesaku.
- DIO appears alongside Vanilla Ice.
- Muhammad Avdol's death is different.
- Iggy loses his lower half to Cream before getting kicked to death by Vanilla Ice.
- Vanilla Ice dies by getting his head sliced in half, instead of being vaporized by the sun.