Jotaro and DIO. "The World" seems invincible as Jotaro is struck time and time again with murderous blows. If Jotaro cannot discover the secret of DIO's Stand and find some way to counter it, the Joestar line will come to an abrupt and bloody end.
|Joseph Joestar||DIO||Jotaro Kujo||Jean Pierre Polnareff||Noriaki Kakyoin|
|Iggy||Muhammad Avdol||Holy Kujo||Suzi Q Joestar|
|Star Platinum||The World|| Silver Chariot
- Jotaro manages to punch DIO while time stopped after Polnareff pierced DIO's skull.
- Jotaro’s magnet trick is removed. Instead, Star Platinum is naturally able to move for one second within DIO’s time stop; even Jotaro was unaware of this before it happened.
- Unlike the manga and anime, where DIO tries to crush Jotaro with a road roller, in the OVA he uses an oil tanker.
- Rather than taking DIO's hiding spot underneath the sewer manhole cover and waiting for the vampire there, Jotaro steps on the manhole cover before DIO can move it aside so he can crawl inside.
- Jotaro returns home to Japan with a broken arm, rather than coming back already healed fully.