Goo Goo Dolls is a tiny humanoid Stand no taller than a mouse with a cylindrical head, mechanical joints and robotic arms. It has thorn-like structures on its head and upper torso with a set of sharp teeth from its always open mouth.
Its design is based on a mummified monkey.
Goo Goo Dolls is purple in the colored manga.
Goo Goo Dolls displays a feral personality, being able to mutter the sound "Goo" (グー) but otherwise attacking its enemies with reckless abandon. It may have some cunning as it is stated to take advantage of its power in a fight.
Its abilities is the same of Formaggio's Little Feet in Part 5. Goo Goo Dolls is very weak due to its reduced size and isn't suited to fight other Stand Users, but its power to shrink people is perfectly suited to Gwess' habit of bullying those weaker than her and its sharp claws are enough to tear shrunken people apart.
Goo Goo Dolls typically hides near a shrunken victim, somehow being able to even hide in the same animal skins Gwess gives to her "pets" and will automatically attack them if they disobey Gwess' orders.
When in range, Goo Goo Dolls can instantly shrink its victim to the size of a mouse, the size reduction is instantaneous and unnoticeable at first by the victim. On the other side, once a shrunken victim goes far enough from Gwess, they will grow back continuously.
Gwess typically uses this power to get herself makeshift pets that she hides inside animal skins and plays with.
Chapters in order of appearance
- Goo Goo Dolls is in some ways similar to Formaggio's stand, Little Feet, on the account that they are both physically weak stands with the ability to shrink an individual. There are, however, several differences:
- Goo Goo Dolls seems to be only able to shrink living individuals, in this case, people who Gwess desires to befriend and control. Little Feet, on the other hand, can shrink both living things and inanimate objects regardless of how Formaggio feels.
- Goo Goo Dolls is a long-distance stand whose effects only remain as along as the target is within range, whereas Little Feet is a close-range stand whose effects occur no matter how far it is away from the target.
- Little Feet has to directly touch a target to shrink them, in this case, by cutting them. Goo Goo Dolls does not seem to require direct contact to shrink an individual.
- The speed of which an indivdual shrinks and when returning to normal greatly contrast between stands. Goo Goo Dolls' size reduction is instantaneous, while the target steadily returns to normal size when far enough. Little Feet's size reduction, on the other hand, is gradual and slow, and overall depends on the target's size. When the effects are undone, however, the target returns to normal size instantly.
- Goo Goo Dolls can shrink people down to a mouse, whereas Little Feet can potentially shrink someone down to a microscopic size.
- Formaggio is capable of shrinking himself with Little Feet, whereas Gwess cannot with Goo Goo Dolls.
- ↑ JOJOVELLER: STANDS - Comments by Hirohiko Araki
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 SO Chapter 8, Stone Free (1)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 SO Chapter 5, Prisoner FE40536: Jolyne Cujoh (2)
- ↑ Volume 65, in-between Stand stats, SO Chapter 9, Stone Free (2)
- ↑ SO Chapter 7, Goo Goo Dolls
- ↑ SO Chapter 4, Prisoner FE40536: Jolyne Cujoh (1)