In Rules of Movies, Araki takes a closer look at multiple films of various genres; theorizing the conceptual framework behind each and recapturing them from a completely new perspective.
Table of Contents
- Best of the Best: HeatW and 96 HoursW.
- Classic conditions for a man to cry
- Master of Suspense
- Love Affair - Erotic Suspense
- Eastwood is a genre
- This movie, do not underestimate
- A Classic Urban Legend is necessary
Araki's Best 20 Suspense Films
- The Great Escape
- Mystic River
- The Unforgiven
- Heaven Can Wait
- Dirty Harry
- The Bourne Identity
- City of God
- Eyes Wide Shut
- The Butterfly Effect
- Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
- Reservoir Dogs (Runner-Up)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.