Hirohiko Araki's Super-Favorites! Rules of Movies (荒木飛呂彦の超偏愛! 映画の掟 Araki Hirohiko no chō hen'ai! Eiga no okite) is a shinsho (Non-fiction book) published by Shueisha and written by Hirohiko Araki.
In Rules of Movies, Araki takes a closer look at multiple films of various genres; theorizing the conceptual framework behind each and recapturing them from a completely new perspective.
Table of Contents
- Best of the Best: HeatW and 96 HoursW.
- Classic conditions for a man to cry
- Master of Suspense
- Love Affair - Erotic Suspense
- Eastwood is a genre
- This movie, do not underestimate
- A Classic Urban Legend is necessary
Araki's Best 20 Suspense Films
- The Great EscapeW
- Mystic RiverW
- The Unforgiven
- Heaven Can Wait
- Dirty HarryW
- The Bourne IdentityW
- City of GodW
- Eyes Wide ShutW
- The Butterfly EffectW
- Master and Commander: The Far Side of the WorldW
- Reservoir DogsW (Runner-Up)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.