The soundtrack was enclosed with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 Stardust Crusaders DVD BOX (ACBA-10482) and entirely composed by Marco d'Ambrosio.
1. Magician's Red (01:37)
- An introduction to the power of Avdol's Stand.
2. Birth of Star Platinum (1:21)
- The magnificent force is deep within JoJo, and he is starting to find it.
3. FlashBack (1:23)
- An intense moment when JoJo sees a long family history with DIO.
4. Kakyoin (1:29)
- Kakyoin's cool yet strong character comes through in this cue.
5. Star Platinum/Garden (4:48)
- After a fierce standoff between JoJo and Avdol, their growing friendship brings us to a quiet moment in Holy's garden.
6. J. Geil (1:06)
- J. Geil's theme is introduced here, during the description of one of his grotesque murders.
7. Holy/The Plane (1:31)
- During a plane flight, everyone's concern for Holy is interrupted.
8. Polnareff vs Avdol (2:09)
- Polnareff introduces himself, with his typical comical French bravado.
9. Polnareff's Anger (1:14)
- Polnareff's moods change easily, and he is quick to anger.
10. The Crane/At Sea Again (3:32)
- A surprising change of music for a surprising new kind of enemy Stand.
11. Battle Music (2:54)
- This music helps show the fierce, fighting strength of JoJo and his new friends.
12. In The Mirror (1:41)
- There is something strange that cannot be seen, and Polnareff is not at ease.
13. Polnareff Searches (1:07)
- Polnareff is deeply hurt by his sister's death and he's determined to find her killer.
14. J. Geil and the Snake (1:04)
- Hol Horse and J. Geil are truly sick and evil.
15. Polnareff's Feelings (4:59)
- Polnareff feels he must pursue his own goals and leave his friends behind.
16. Sanskrit Chant (00:54)
- This music tries to capture the flavor of the land, the world these characters are venturing into.
17. Hanged Man Enters (2:59)
- Ruthless and almost invisible, Hanged Man is everywhere you look.
18. Polnareff's Battle (1:11)
- The speed and sharpness of Silver Chariot!
19. The Chase/Dying Impostor (1:44)
- The evil Stands are also smart and elusive.
20. The Funeral (1:30)
- A funeral song fit for a great and noble warrior.
21. Battle/Avdol/Calmness (5:13)
- Everything in JoJo's world is not always as it seems, it's never over when you think it is.
22. Dark Tension (2:33)
- Death and mystery shroud a city with a cold veil.
23. Enya's Last Words (4:05)
- A powerful old woman is defeated, yet her secret dies with her.
24. JoJo's Counter-Attack (1:18)
- JoJo grows in strength and mind with every battle.
25. Old Woman/Inn/She Knew (2:47)
- Enya's beauty is cleverly disguised, or is it?
26. Crisis (00:57)
- JoJo's theme in one of its many forms.
27. End Credits (2:35)
- Is this the end of the beginning or the beginning of the end?
Total Running Time (60:47)
- Titles and Descriptions with Comment from Marco
Comment from the Composer
|“||When asked to work on this prequel for JoJo, after having first worked on the sequel many years earlier, I was very happy and excited. I thought this is just like Star War! Because of that, I knew the challenges were going to be the same. In scoring these episodes, I tried to keep the same themes for the main characters except a little less developed and orchestrated so that if all the episodes were to be played consecutively there would be a natural progression in the music. At the same time, I also wanted to use more contemporary technology and musical styles, so I used more guitars, electronics and modern beats than in the sequel. It's amazing that I have been a part of JoJo for more than 10 years! it has truly become an important part of my career. It's a bizarre adventure for sure, and I'm glad to be a part of it. I hope this music will help make you a part of it also.||”|
—Marco d' Ambrosio
- Music Composed, Arranged and Produced by Marco d'Ambrosio (BMI)
- Soundtrack Co-Produced by Terri d'Ambrosio
- Remixed and Mastered by Mark Behm
- Recorded and Mastered at MarcoCo. Studios
- Illustration: Junichi Hayama
- ↑ https://www.play-asia.com/jojo-no-kimyo-na-boken-vol3-stardust-crusaders-dvd-box/13/701vz1
- ↑ http://vgmdb.net/album/47926
|Licensed ending themes|
|TV anime soundtracks|
|Video game soundtracks|