King Crimson vs. Metallica (キング・クリムゾン
A fight begins between Doppio, counseled by his Boss, and Risotto Nero. Using the sub-Stand Epitaph and part of King Crimson, Doppio discovers that Risotto's stand Metallica manipulates iron. The outcome fight is seemingly decided as Doppio cannot breathe normally without the vital amount of iron in his blood—until Doppio lures Aerosmith into the battle, critically injuring Risotto.
Doppio transforms into the Boss and confronts a dying Risotto. He is then chased by Bucciarati and Narancia, and in his weakened state, must flee. The two of them follow the Boss' tracks up to an unrelated child.
|Vinegar Doppio||The Boss||Giorno Giovanna||Bruno Bucciarati||Guido Mista|
|Leone Abbacchio||Narancia Ghirga||Coco Jumbo||Risotto Nero||Kids|
|King Crimson||Metallica||Moody Blues||Sticky Fingers||Aerosmith|
- 105 (544). King Crimson vs. Metallica, Part 1
- 106 (545). King Crimson vs. Metallica, Part 2
- 107 (546). King Crimson vs. Metallica, Part 3
- 108 (547). King Crimson vs. Metallica, Part 4
- 109 (548). King Crimson vs. Metallica, Part 5
- 110 (549). King Crimson vs. Metallica, Part 6
- 26 (139). A Little Story From the Past ~ My Name Is Doppio
- 27 (140). King Crimson vs. Metallica
- 28 (141). Beneath a Sky on the Verge of Falling