Love Love Deluxe is a humanoid Stand. While it's body is mostly featureless and has a feminine appearance, it also has mechanical joins at the waist, hips, shoulders, elbow and hands. A set of metallic cable also connect its chest o the neck. Love Love Deluxe is covered in patches of fur that cover its legs, arms and body in a way reminiscing of a dress with arm gloves and tights. It also has a large almost afro-like head of hair with a braid going down the middle of it, resembling a zipper.
In the colored manga, Love Love Deluxe is orange & yellow with gray metallic joints.
Hair Control: With Love Love Deluxe, Karera Sakunami has control over other people's hair, but only within a 80-meter range of herself. She generally uses Love Love Deluxe to scam people by making them think she can grow their hair back permanently, but she has also used it to avoid having to pay for food by producing a yakitori-stand owner's hair in a product she bought and she has used it to discover the PIN of someone whose ATM card she has stolen, as the hairs on the LCD screen grow at different lengths depending on the order of the numbers. She can also cause a lot of hair to grow to form a sort of cushion after being pushed, but she cannot seem to control the length of her own hair.
Chapters in order of appearance
- "Love Love Deluxe" is a reference back to Diamond is Unbreakable where Yukako Yamagishi's Stand Love Deluxe also had control over hair.
- Love Love Deluxe's facial design was slightly different in chapter 46 from chapter 44, replacing a mask like design with a vertical line detail.
- The "ラブラブ" (rabu rabu) kanji in the stand's name is a popular slang term in Japan maning "being in love" or "love between partners," best translated as "lovey dovey." This is most likely in reference to her lovey dovey additude towards Josefumi.
- ↑ JJL Chapter 44: "Love Love Deluxe, Part 2", p14
- ↑ JJL Chapter 43: "Love Love Deluxe, Part 1", p42
- ↑ JJL Chapter 44: "Love Love Deluxe, Part 2", p30