JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Shueisha owns the copyright of the media franchise (anime, manga and many other media) Jojo's Bizarre Adventure as they were created by Araki / Lucky Land Communications, contract employees of the company. In addition, Shueisha decides when to create an anime or other media in collaboration with other companies and also to release the products in other countries and collaborate with other companies to create Jojo's Bizarre Adventure themed jerseys, pants and more.
- Hirohisa Onikubo
- Masato Naka
- Kei SanbeW
- Yasuki Tanaka
- Hiroshi ShiibashiW
- Yasuhiro Makino
- Hideo Shinkai
- Kunihiro Watanabe
- Hirohiko Araki
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Weekly Shōnen Jump
- Ultra Jump
- VIZ Media
- Ultra BRAND
- The name "Lucky Land Communications" and it's logo are often brought up randomly in the series as Easter eggs.
- Lucky Land can be seen on almost all the tarot cards, with the exception of The World.
- Lucky Land Milk is the name of Morioh's milk delivery service.
- When Koichi is kidnapped in the Yukako Yamagishi Falls in Love (story arc), his shirt features the Lucky Land brand and logo.
- Lucky Land can be spotted on a billboard when Jotaro is playing Oh That's A Baseball!" against Telence T. D'Arby.
- In the opening for STAND PROUD, a globe with Lucky Land on it can be seen in the background during a scene where the crusaders are attacking.
- A crop circle of Lucky Land can be seen in the opening of Great Days.
- In the ending for Walk Like an Egyptian, the name "Lucky Land" can be seen during the scene where silhouettes of the Crusaders are seen walking into the sunset.
- In the ending for Last Train Home, a billboard can be seen that says "Lucky Land".
- The logo for Lucky Land Communications strongly resembles the symbol on one of the badges that can be seen on several of Jotaro Kujo's hats.
- Tamaki Damo's Stand, Vitamin C, has a hand spread across it's face resembling the Lucky Land logo.