Mr.President grants a supernatural ability to Coco Jumbo and, as such, it doesn't have a conventional appearance. It is, however, linked to a unique location accessed with an ornate key embedded within a transparent precious stone.
The room created by Mr.President resembles that of a hotel room, containing several pieces of comfortable furniture, a functioning television set and a refrigerator holding drinks. However, it does not include a bathroom.
Mr.President has no combat ability whatsoever, but its power to have an entire room's space inside a turtle makes it very useful as a mobile hiding spot.
By simply approaching the hand on the key, one can "sink" inside Coco Jumbo and find themselves in a plain room inside the animal. Inversely, by only raising the arm, the room's occupant can exit the turtle. Removing the key from the shell's depression forcibly ejects the room's occupants.
The transparent jewel on the key allows people to peek from either side of the room's ceiling, although those outside may see them as very small, while those inside will see people many times taller than them. It may indicate that people actually shrink in order to fit inside Coco Jumbo.
The room doesn't protect its occupants from Stand powers, thus The Grateful Dead's power which affects everything within its range could age Team Bucciarati hidden inside the room. Thankfully for the occupants, moving the turtle around or even inclining it won't affect the room.
Chapters / Episodes
Chapters in order of appearance
Episodes in order of appearance
- The Stand was tentatively named "T-Rex (T-レックス Tī-rekkusu)" by Araki before the release of the artbook JOJO A-GO!GO!.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Chapter 487, The Express Train Heading Towards Florence (2)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Chapter 486, The Express Train Heading Towards Florence (1)
- ↑ Artbook: JOJOVELLER: STANDS, p.136
- ↑ Chapter 503, Baby Face (4)
- ↑ Chapter 502, Baby Face (3)
- ↑ Chapter 488, The Grateful Dead (1)
- ↑ "Feelin’ JOJO"! ~Part 5 Q & A~" ( "Weekly Shonen Jump" Issue 9, 1998)