Naokatsu Tsuda (津田 尚克 Tsuda Naokatsu) is the Executive creative director for the TV adaptation of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by David Production. Many of the series' episodes are directed and story-boarded by him.
As an employee of David Production, he was approached by the company's vice president, Koji Kajita, after directing Inu x Boku SSW and was subsequently asked to be the director for the JoJo TV series.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The Animation
- Storyboard (ED; ep 1)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
- Script (ep 18)
- Episode Director (ep 1, 20, 24)
- Storyboard (eps 1-2, 18, 24, 27, 34-35, 39, 47)
- Episode Director Cooperation (eps 34, 43)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
- Storyboard (eps 1, 14, 20, 27, 36, 39)
- Episode Director (eps 4, 14, 27, 31-32, 38-39)
- Episode Director Cooperation (ep 28)
- Opening Animation Director (OP 1)
- Opening Animation Storyboard (OP 1)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind
- Ending Animation Director (ED 1)
- Ending Animation Storyboard (ED 1)
- Executive Director
- Action Animation Director (ep 17)
- Storyboard (eps 1,5, 17)
- Episode Director (eps 1, 17)
- Key Animation (eps 17)
- In his high school days, Tsuda's favorite JoJo was Giorno Giovanna. His favorite Stand is Gold Experience.
- His influences include many American movie directors, like Ridley Scott, Guillermo del Toro, and Stephen Spielberg.
- Tsuda's favorite openings are JoJo ~Sono Chi no Sadame~ and Great Days.
- Tsuda wants all parts of JoJo to be animated and is most excited to animate JoJolion.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Interview: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure director Naokatsu Tsuda
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Naokatsu Tsuda Q&A at Anime Expo 2018
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Naokatsu Tsuda Q&A at Anime Boston
|Season 1 Episodes|
|Season 2 Episodes|
|Season 3 Episodes|
|Season 4 Episodes|
|Kishibe Rohan OVAs|