The Requiem Quietly Plays (
When they wake up, the gang slowly realizes that their souls were switched between bodies. Narancia having switched with Giorno, and Mista with Trish. Polnareff switched his soul with Coco Jumbo and thus lives as a turtle. He reveals them the potential of the Arrow, a Stand pierced by it can upgrade itself into Requiem, gaining metaphysical powers above even Diavolo's time manipulation.
As they approach Chariot Requiem, they see Diavolo's body racing toward it, but it is Bucciarati who switched with Diavolo. Together, the gang tries to hurt Chariot Requiem and take the Arrow, but the task is made near impossible since their own Stands attack them when they get close to the Arrow.
Bucciarati's body also wakes up and the person residing inside his body is shot down by Mista. Almost immediately, time is erased once again and Narancia is killed, Giorno then retakes his original body. Polnareff theorizes that Diavolo suffered from dissociative personality, effectively causing two souls to inhabit one body, meaning Diavolo's whereabouts are now unknown. As the group exits the Coliseum, it is revealed that it was Doppio who was inside Bucciarati's body.
In the streets King Crimson discreetly sabotages, Mista's pistol having been destroyed, and the pursuit is made all the more urgent as everyone suffers a forced evolution.
|Giorno Giovanna||Bruno Bucciarati||Guido Mista||Narancia Ghirga||Trish Una|
|Jean Pierre Polnareff||Diavolo||Vinegar Doppio||Coco Jumbo||The Arrows' Creator|
|Gold Experience||Sticky Fingers||Sex Pistols||Aerosmith||Spice Girl|
|Mr.President||King Crimson||Chariot Requiem|
- 133 (572). The Requiem Quietly Plays, Part 1
- 134 (573). The Requiem Quietly Plays, Part 2
- 135 (574). The Requiem Quietly Plays, Part 3
- 136 (575). The Requiem Quietly Plays, Part 4
- 137 (576). The Requiem Quietly Plays, Part 5
- 138 (577). The Requiem Quietly Plays, Part 6
- 139 (578). The Requiem Quietly Plays, Part 7
- 140 (579). The Requiem Quietly Plays, Part 8
- 16 (62). The Requiem Quietly Plays
- 33 (146). His Name Is Diavolo
- 34 (147). The Requiem Quietly Plays, Part 1
- 35 (148). The Requiem Quietly Plays, Part 2