FANDOM


  • Scenario: Final fight with boss, but in this time, there is no Chariot Requiem and GER.

    So, how gang can beat the boss? Any ideas?

      Loading editor
    • They can’t

        Loading editor
    • Just call up jotaro, its not that hard.

        Loading editor
    • Mista and Narancia have range stands and could rain attacks on Diavolo. Diavolo’s time erasure allows him to make quick work in one on one fights but a fight like this wouldn’t work. He would have to be stealthy and take them out one by one. Even if they all teamed up on him he’d still be able to avoid the attacks easily with time erasure but attacking back would be difficult. I dont really know...it would be a long dragged out fight and would require some outsmarting

        Loading editor
    • Realistically, without the Arrow, Diavolo would've fucked off after killing Polnareff and told everyone in Passione to get Bucciarati's gang. The gang is still about 700 people strong and who knows how many Stand Users there are.

      Zucchero could've killed the whole gang if only he didn't plan on using them as leverage. Any Stand User with potential for ambush can kill someone from the group then retreat.

        Loading editor
    • That is true..

        Loading editor
    • I don't think they can...

        Loading editor
    • Mudekino Sutā Purachina De Nandoka Shitekutasaiyo!!

        Loading editor
    • OOF 100

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, I don't think it's possible. If you're considering who's even alive by the final battle than the only combat based stand (Sex Pistols) would easily be beaten by Epitaph. Without GER and SCR, Team Bucciarati would've been defeated.

        Loading editor
    • Well, no arrow means Naranica and Bruno still up, so that is that.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, but Diavolo can easily evade Aerosmith and Sex Pistols. We’ve already seen Diavolo beat Bruno and he already cut Giorno arm of sooo

        Loading editor
    • If Giorno managed to somehow get a hit in on Diavolo he might've been able to use the life-energy thing to make Diavolo think he had skipped time while his body sat on the floor. Dunno how Giorno would be able to hit Diavolo though.

        Loading editor
    • True. Giorno also never uses that move again though. Bruno was able to get up after that hit so it wouldn’t be too much of a problem for him either. Also it would probably never hit.

        Loading editor
    • Nabukun wrote:
       The gang is still about 700 people strong and who knows how many Stand Users there are.


      You mean the same gang that was forced to use it's most dangerous stand user, Cioccolata, exactly because Diavolo had no other option? If Diavolo had any other powerful stand users he would have used them instead of the guy that could have potentially killed everyone in Rome, including Diavolo himself. Hell, La Squadra WAS Passione's hitman squad, after they left, they didn't have any dedicated stand assassins in their group outside of the Elite Guard.

        Loading editor
    • They wouldn't. GER is essentially the same as any asspull "Deus Ex Machina" in other mediums of fiction, it's just that it got a conveniently overpowered ability to quite literally undo the actions of other characters. It's basically a poetic representation of the fact that Araki had given up on being creative with the abilities they had in the first place, many of which he had forgotten, and just gave the protagonist the power of God to end the fight.

        Loading editor
    • Barack Obeezy wrote: They wouldn't. GER is essentially the same as any asspull "Deus Ex Machina" in other mediums of fiction, it's just that it got a conveniently overpowered ability to quite literally undo the actions of other characters. It's basically a poetic representation of the fact that Araki had given up on being creative with the abilities they had in the first place, many of which he had forgotten, and just gave the protagonist the power of God to end the fight.

      Exactly.

        Loading editor
    • Barack Obeezy wrote:
      They wouldn't. GER is essentially the same as any asspull "Deus Ex Machina" in other mediums of fiction, it's just that it got a conveniently overpowered ability to quite literally undo the actions of other characters. It's basically a poetic representation of the fact that Araki had given up on being creative with the abilities they had in the first place, many of which he had forgotten, and just gave the protagonist the power of God to end the fight.

      This is factually incorrect, the arrow is a Macguffin not a Dues ex machina, a Dues ex machina is when something completely previously unexplained suddenly intervenes and solves the plot. The secret of the arrow was presented as something that can defeat the boss very well, while the exact way it would do that is unspecified, it is presented as such.

        Loading editor
    • CrimsonDiavolo wrote:
      Mista and Narancia have range stands and could rain attacks on Diavolo. Diavolo’s time erasure allows him to make quick work in one on one fights but a fight like this wouldn’t work. He would have to be stealthy and take them out one by one. Even if they all teamed up on him he’d still be able to avoid the attacks easily with time erasure but attacking back would be difficult. I dont really know...it would be a long dragged out fight and would require some outsmarting

      They could exploit diavolo's awarness and overwhelm him to the point where time skip runs out

        Loading editor
    • CrimsonDiavolo wrote:
      True. Giorno also never uses that move again though. Bruno was able to get up after that hit so it wouldn’t be too much of a problem for him either. Also it would probably never hit.

      He might still be using it, but neither DP nor Araki thought it was worth it to show the enemy's PoV in each use

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.