FANDOM


  • Now that the dub of Diamond is Unbreakable is over and Golden Wind nearing it end, there's this seasopn's dub to look forward too, that is, if there's ever going to be one. But for curiosities sake, who would be the English voices of Giorno and crew?

    For at least Team Bucciarati, here's who I think would be good matches for them and personal opinion:

    Yuri Lowenthal as Giorno: As the voice of Sasuke Uchiha, Yuri has a wide voice range, and I honestly believe he has the perfect voice for Giorno. I can only picture him yelling "MUDA MUDA MUDA!" with as much rage and aggression as Kensho Ono has recently done (Goodbye Cioccolata!)

    Taliesin Jaffe as Bruno Bucciarati: I don't know if he can do "ARI ARI ARI!" as well as Bucciarati's Japanese voice actors, but I think he could do well as the leader of a group of freindly neighbourhood gangasters. He did it as Eizen of Tales of Bersesia, so I can't see why he couldn't do it here.

    Max Mittelman as Guido Mista: Max has the kind of voice that could match the cool and humorous best friend, and that fits Mista perfectly. It's best examplified in his role as Ryuji Sakamoto of Persona 5 fame.

    Michael Sinterniklaas  as Pannacotta Fugo: Fugo is the intellectual type, and I think Michael can give that impression if he were to voice him. Of course, since he's been kind of off the rabar in recent years, I guess this one is just wishful thinking.

    Kirk Thornton as Leone Abbacchio: Kirk has a great voice range. He can go from a nice guy (Like Sword Art Online's Klein) to a hard ass (Rurouni Kenshin's Hajime Saito) easily, and Abbacchio is the definition of a hard ass, so I think this is a good choice.

    Erik Scott Kimerer as Narancia Ghirga: I'm sure Erik can match Narancia's youthful vigor and volatile temperment.

    Cherami Leigh as Trish Una: In all honesty, I think Cherami's voice would be perfect for Trisha. Just like Giorno, I can picture her screaming "WANNABEEEEE!" at the top of her lungs.

    And for extra fun, I believe the voice of Diavolo would be Crispin Freeman. There's no one else I can think of to match the deep menacing voice Katsuyuki Konishi is using for the character. If you ask me, it would be a match Made in Heaven.

    Well, that's it for me. If you agree with me on these voice choices, or have different opinion on who could voice who, feel free to write a reply. Just remember, it's all hypothetical. There's no telling if or when there's going to be an English Dub of this season.

      Loading editor
    • Well I thought of Troy Baker as Diavolo while max mittleman as doppio as well as roger Craig Smith as Giorno because it would reference his role as an Italian action hero and Baker as a schizophrenic mob boss.

        Loading editor
    • Panama wise wrote:
      Well I thought of Troy Baker as Diavolo while max mittleman as doppio as well as roger Craig Smith as Giorno because it would reference his role as an Italian action hero and Baker as a schizophrenic mob boss.

      In regards to Ragor Craig Smith, are you talking about his role as Ezio from Assassin's Creed?

        Loading editor
    • Knight-SX1 wrote:

      Panama wise wrote:
      Well I thought of Troy Baker as Diavolo while max mittleman as doppio as well as roger Craig Smith as Giorno because it would reference his role as an Italian action hero and Baker as a schizophrenic mob boss.

      In regards to Ragor Craig Smith, are you talking about his role as Ezio from Assassin's Creed?

      Yes

        Loading editor
    • Max Mittelman as Mista and Cherami Leigh as Trish are actually what I was thinking, so amen to that!

      As for the other characters, I always thought Narancia to be played by Arnie Pantoja. Now I don't know what your opinion on his Kazuma Satou is, but I think Arnie has the right voice for Narancia. Now I know that he's already voiced Nukesaku in Stardust Crusaders, but Jalen K. Cassell has played both Vanilla Ice and Okuyasu Nijimura, so already having a role shouldn't stop him.

      As for Diavolo, I kinda imagined Liam O'Brien to play him. Liam can have a killer demonic voice with him from his role as Illidan in World of Warcraft. I'm sure Liam would make a perfect Diavolo.

        Loading editor
    • Witherbrine98 wrote:

      As for the other characters, I always thought Narancia to be played by Arnie Pantoja. Now I don't know what your opinion on his Kazuma Satou is, but I think Arnie has the right voice for Narancia. Now I know that he's already voiced Nukesaku in Stardust Crusaders, but Jalen K. Cassell has played both Vanilla Ice and Okuyasu Nijimura, so already having a role shouldn't stop him.

      As for Diavolo, I kinda imagined Liam O'Brien to play him. Liam can have a killer demonic voice with him from his role as Illidan in World of Warcraft. I'm sure Liam would make a perfect Diavolo.

      I really like Kazuma Satou. When I heard Arnie was going to be playing him, I wasn't sure how I would react, sinc as he Nukesaku, he sounded really creepy, but once I heard his voice as Kazuma, he was spot on as a guy just trying to chill in his new life in a new world instead of going after the Demon King.

      As for Liam,  I second that as well. Liam has voiced many villains in his career. I'm sure he'd kill it with Diavolo just as much as I'm sure of Crispin.

        Loading editor
    • For Trish una I personally thought of either philece samplier, Tabitha st. Germain, or seliah victor as Trish. Also I thought of Mona Marshall voicing narancia.

      Please see the review.

        Loading editor
    • Yuri getting Spiderman money now, i think hes done with anime. same with Troy Baker. 

        Loading editor
    • Tyrannodex wrote:
      Yuri getting Spiderman money now, i think hes done with anime. same with Troy Baker. 

      Then how about Aleks Le? You probably know him as Ake from Rising of the Shield Hero, Brendan in Pokemon Masters and more recently Akira Howard in Astral Chain. Having listened to him for a bit, I'd bet he'd make a good Giorno.

        Loading editor
    • Knight-SX1 wrote: Now that the dub of Diamond is Unbreakable is over and Golden Wind nearing it end, there's this seasopn's dub to look forward too, that is, if there's ever going to be one. But for curiosities sake, who would be the English voices of Giorno and crew?

      For at least Team Bucciarati, here's who I think would be good matches for them and personal opinion:

      Yuri Lowenthal as Giorno: As the voice of Sasuke Uchiha, Yuri has a wide voice range, and I honestly believe he has the perfect voice for Giorno. I can only picture him yelling "MUDA MUDA MUDA!" with as much rage and aggression as Kensho Ono has recently done (Goodbye Cioccolata!)

      Taliesin Jaffe as Bruno Bucciarati: I don't know if he can do "ARI ARI ARI!" as well as Bucciarati's Japanese voice actors, but I think he could do well as the leader of a group of freindly neighbourhood gangasters. He did it as Eizen of Tales of Bersesia, so I can't see why he couldn't do it here.

      Max Mittelman as Guido Mista: Max has the kind of voice that could match the cool and humorous best friend, and that fits Mista perfectly. It's best examplified in his role as Ryuji Sakamoto of Persona 5 fame.

      Michael Sinterniklaas  as Pannacotta Fugo: Fugo is the intellectual type, and I think Michael can give that impression if he were to voice him. Of course, since he's been kind of off the rabar in recent years, I guess this one is just wishful thinking.

      Kirk Thornton as Leone Abbacchio: Kirk has a great voice range. He can go from a nice guy (Like Sword Art Online's Klein) to a hard ass (Rurouni Kenshin's Hajime Saito) easily, and Abbacchio is the definition of a hard ass, so I think this is a good choice.

      Erik Scott Kimerer as Narancia Ghirga: I'm sure Erik can match Narancia's youthful vigor and volatile temperment.

      Cherami Leigh as Trish Una: In all honesty, I think Cherami's voice would be perfect for Trisha. Just like Giorno, I can picture her screaming "WANNABEEEEE!" at the top of her lungs.

      And for extra fun, I believe the voice of Diavolo would be Crispin Freeman. There's no one else I can think of to match the deep menacing voice Katsuyuki Konishi is using for the character. If you ask me, it would be a match Made in Heaven.

      Well, that's it for me. If you agree with me on these voice choices, or have different opinion on who could voice who, feel free to write a reply. Just remember, it's all hypothetical. There's no telling if or when there's going to be an English Dub of this season.

      I definitely agree on Max Mittelman as Mista. It's a good thing Chris Sabat only does Funimation voice acting because I would never want him as Abacchio

        Loading editor
    • Travrinity wrote:

      Knight-SX1 wrote: Now that the dub of Diamond is Unbreakable is over and Golden Wind nearing it end, there's this seasopn's dub to look forward too, that is, if there's ever going to be one. But for curiosities sake, who would be the English voices of Giorno and crew?

      For at least Team Bucciarati, here's who I think would be good matches for them and personal opinion:

      Yuri Lowenthal as Giorno: As the voice of Sasuke Uchiha, Yuri has a wide voice range, and I honestly believe he has the perfect voice for Giorno. I can only picture him yelling "MUDA MUDA MUDA!" with as much rage and aggression as Kensho Ono has recently done (Goodbye Cioccolata!)

      Taliesin Jaffe as Bruno Bucciarati: I don't know if he can do "ARI ARI ARI!" as well as Bucciarati's Japanese voice actors, but I think he could do well as the leader of a group of freindly neighbourhood gangasters. He did it as Eizen of Tales of Bersesia, so I can't see why he couldn't do it here.

      Max Mittelman as Guido Mista: Max has the kind of voice that could match the cool and humorous best friend, and that fits Mista perfectly. It's best examplified in his role as Ryuji Sakamoto of Persona 5 fame.

      Michael Sinterniklaas  as Pannacotta Fugo: Fugo is the intellectual type, and I think Michael can give that impression if he were to voice him. Of course, since he's been kind of off the rabar in recent years, I guess this one is just wishful thinking.

      Kirk Thornton as Leone Abbacchio: Kirk has a great voice range. He can go from a nice guy (Like Sword Art Online's Klein) to a hard ass (Rurouni Kenshin's Hajime Saito) easily, and Abbacchio is the definition of a hard ass, so I think this is a good choice.

      Erik Scott Kimerer as Narancia Ghirga: I'm sure Erik can match Narancia's youthful vigor and volatile temperment.

      Cherami Leigh as Trish Una: In all honesty, I think Cherami's voice would be perfect for Trisha. Just like Giorno, I can picture her screaming "WANNABEEEEE!" at the top of her lungs.

      And for extra fun, I believe the voice of Diavolo would be Crispin Freeman. There's no one else I can think of to match the deep menacing voice Katsuyuki Konishi is using for the character. If you ask me, it would be a match Made in Heaven.

      Well, that's it for me. If you agree with me on these voice choices, or have different opinion on who could voice who, feel free to write a reply. Just remember, it's all hypothetical. There's no telling if or when there's going to be an English Dub of this season.

      I definitely agree on Max Mittelman as Mista. It's a good thing Chris Sabat only does Funimation voice acting because I would never want him as Abacchio

      Why not? Chris Sabat does a wonderful job with voicing moody characters. Besides, he did voice Vaccine Man briefly in One Punch Man, which wasn't dubbed by Funimation.

        Loading editor
    • I would DISAGREE with Giorno being voiced as Yuri Lowenthal (Cross from Xenoblade Chronicles X), since I may view Giorno being voiced as Michael Liscio Jr. (Yuya Sakaki, Yugo, Yuto, Yuri, and Z-ARC from Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V and AI from VRAINS), since Yuya/ Yuri and Giorno share the same seiyuu Kensho Ono.

      As for Diavolo/ Doppio: Travis Willingham (Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist/ Knuckles the Echidna from Sonic).

        Loading editor
    • Knight-SX1 wrote:
      Travrinity wrote:

      Knight-SX1 wrote: Now that the dub of Diamond is Unbreakable is over and Golden Wind nearing it end, there's this seasopn's dub to look forward too, that is, if there's ever going to be one. But for curiosities sake, who would be the English voices of Giorno and crew?

      For at least Team Bucciarati, here's who I think would be good matches for them and personal opinion:

      Yuri Lowenthal as Giorno: As the voice of Sasuke Uchiha, Yuri has a wide voice range, and I honestly believe he has the perfect voice for Giorno. I can only picture him yelling "MUDA MUDA MUDA!" with as much rage and aggression as Kensho Ono has recently done (Goodbye Cioccolata!)

      Taliesin Jaffe as Bruno Bucciarati: I don't know if he can do "ARI ARI ARI!" as well as Bucciarati's Japanese voice actors, but I think he could do well as the leader of a group of freindly neighbourhood gangasters. He did it as Eizen of Tales of Bersesia, so I can't see why he couldn't do it here.

      Max Mittelman as Guido Mista: Max has the kind of voice that could match the cool and humorous best friend, and that fits Mista perfectly. It's best examplified in his role as Ryuji Sakamoto of Persona 5 fame.

      Michael Sinterniklaas  as Pannacotta Fugo: Fugo is the intellectual type, and I think Michael can give that impression if he were to voice him. Of course, since he's been kind of off the rabar in recent years, I guess this one is just wishful thinking.

      Kirk Thornton as Leone Abbacchio: Kirk has a great voice range. He can go from a nice guy (Like Sword Art Online's Klein) to a hard ass (Rurouni Kenshin's Hajime Saito) easily, and Abbacchio is the definition of a hard ass, so I think this is a good choice.

      Erik Scott Kimerer as Narancia Ghirga: I'm sure Erik can match Narancia's youthful vigor and volatile temperment.

      Cherami Leigh as Trish Una: In all honesty, I think Cherami's voice would be perfect for Trisha. Just like Giorno, I can picture her screaming "WANNABEEEEE!" at the top of her lungs.

      And for extra fun, I believe the voice of Diavolo would be Crispin Freeman. There's no one else I can think of to match the deep menacing voice Katsuyuki Konishi is using for the character. If you ask me, it would be a match Made in Heaven.

      Well, that's it for me. If you agree with me on these voice choices, or have different opinion on who could voice who, feel free to write a reply. Just remember, it's all hypothetical. There's no telling if or when there's going to be an English Dub of this season.

      I definitely agree on Max Mittelman as Mista. It's a good thing Chris Sabat only does Funimation voice acting because I would never want him as Abacchio
      Why not? Chris Sabat does a wonderful job with voicing moody characters. Besides, he did voice Vaccine Man briefly in One Punch Man, which wasn't dubbed by Funimation.

      Chris would be a great pick as Abacchio, if only he wasn't a scumbag towards female workers

        Loading editor
    • Chris would be a great pick as Abacchio, if only he wasn't a scumbag towards female workers

      Um... we're talking about which English voice actors we think would fit the characters. Let's not bring up questionable things about their personal lives.

        Loading editor
    • Knight-SX1 wrote:

      Chris would be a great pick as Abacchio, if only he wasn't a scumbag towards female workers

      Um... we're talking about which English voice actors we think would fit the characters. Let's not bring up questionable things about their personal lives.

      Okay

        Loading editor
    • XiaolongDrake wrote:
      I would DISAGREE with Giorno being voiced as Yuri Lowenthal (Cross from Xenoblade Chronicles X), since I may view Giorno being voiced as Michael Liscio Jr. (Yuya Sakaki, Yugo, Yuto, Yuri, and Z-ARC from Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V and AI from VRAINS), since Yuya/ Yuri and Giorno share the same seiyuu Kensho Ono.

      As for Diavolo/ Doppio: Travis Willingham (Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist/ Knuckles the Echidna from Sonic).

      There is no one to opinion on this?

        Loading editor
    • Well you’re wrong because toonami just announced the dub of part 5 will air on October 26.

      Philip Reich as Giorno Giovanna

      Ray Chase As Bruno Bucciarati

      Sean Chiplock as Guido Mista

      Mick Lauer as Leone Abbacchio

      Kyle McCarley as Narancia Ghirga

      Ezra Weisz as Pannacota Fugo

      Apparently someone got chase as Bruno and McCarley as Narancia right.

        Loading editor
    • XiaolongDrake wrote:
      XiaolongDrake wrote:
      I would DISAGREE with Giorno being voiced as Yuri Lowenthal (Cross from Xenoblade Chronicles X), since I may view Giorno being voiced as Michael Liscio Jr. (Yuya Sakaki, Yugo, Yuto, Yuri, and Z-ARC from Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V and AI from VRAINS), since Yuya/ Yuri and Giorno share the same seiyuu Kensho Ono.

      As for Diavolo/ Doppio: Travis Willingham (Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist/ Knuckles the Echidna from Sonic).

      There is no one to opinion on this?

      I haven't watch Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V so I don't have much of an opinion on that.

      Travis on the other hand, I would welcome whole heartedly as Diavolo.

        Loading editor
    • Panama wise wrote:
      Well you’re wrong because toonami just announced the dub of part 5 will air on October 26.

      Philip Reich as Giorno Giovanna

      Ray Chase As Bruno Bucciarati

      Sean Chiplock as Guido Mista

      Mick Lauer as Leone Abbacchio

      Kyle McCarley as Narancia Ghirga

      Ezra Weisz as Pannacota Fugo

      Apparently someone got chase as Bruno and McCarley as Narancia right.

      Awesome! Thanks for letting us know.

        Loading editor
    • Panama wise wrote:
      Well you’re wrong because toonami just announced the dub of part 5 will air on October 26.

      Philip Reich as Giorno Giovanna

      Ray Chase As Bruno Bucciarati

      Sean Chiplock as Guido Mista

      Mick Lauer as Leone Abbacchio

      Kyle McCarley as Narancia Ghirga

      Ezra Weisz as Pannacota Fugo

      Apparently someone got chase as Bruno and McCarley as Narancia right.

      Fugo: Who needs Nen when I got a walking purple bacteria carrying spirit

        Loading editor
    • Travrinity wrote:

      Panama wise wrote:
      Well you’re wrong because toonami just announced the dub of part 5 will air on October 26.

      Philip Reich as Giorno Giovanna

      Ray Chase As Bruno Bucciarati

      Sean Chiplock as Guido Mista

      Mick Lauer as Leone Abbacchio

      Kyle McCarley as Narancia Ghirga

      Ezra Weisz as Pannacota Fugo

      Apparently someone got chase as Bruno and McCarley as Narancia right.

      Fugo: Who needs Nen when I got a walking purple bacteria carrying spirit

      Wrong ability pal it's hamon not nen.

        Loading editor
    • Panama wise wrote:

      Travrinity wrote:

      Panama wise wrote:
      Well you’re wrong because toonami just announced the dub of part 5 will air on October 26.

      Philip Reich as Giorno Giovanna

      Ray Chase As Bruno Bucciarati

      Sean Chiplock as Guido Mista

      Mick Lauer as Leone Abbacchio

      Kyle McCarley as Narancia Ghirga

      Ezra Weisz as Pannacota Fugo

      Apparently someone got chase as Bruno and McCarley as Narancia right.

      Fugo: Who needs Nen when I got a walking purple bacteria carrying spirit
      Wrong ability pal it's hamon not nen.

      God dammit, you ruined the joke! Fugo is voiced by the same guy who voiced Wing (assistant master of Shingen-Ryu and Nen user) from Hunter x Hunter!

        Loading editor
    • Travrinity wrote:

      Panama wise wrote:

      Travrinity wrote:

      Panama wise wrote:
      Well you’re wrong because toonami just announced the dub of part 5 will air on October 26.

      Philip Reich as Giorno Giovanna

      Ray Chase As Bruno Bucciarati

      Sean Chiplock as Guido Mista

      Mick Lauer as Leone Abbacchio

      Kyle McCarley as Narancia Ghirga

      Ezra Weisz as Pannacota Fugo

      Apparently someone got chase as Bruno and McCarley as Narancia right.

      Fugo: Who needs Nen when I got a walking purple bacteria carrying spirit
      Wrong ability pal it's hamon not nen.

      God dammit, you ruined the joke! Fugo is voiced by the same guy who voiced Wing (assistant master of Shingen-Ryu and Nen user) from Hunter x Hunter!

      Sorry

        Loading editor
    • Panama wise wrote:

      Travrinity wrote:

      Panama wise wrote:

      Travrinity wrote:


      Panama wise wrote:
      Well you’re wrong because toonami just announced the dub of part 5 will air on October 26.

      Philip Reich as Giorno Giovanna

      Ray Chase As Bruno Bucciarati

      Sean Chiplock as Guido Mista

      Mick Lauer as Leone Abbacchio

      Kyle McCarley as Narancia Ghirga

      Ezra Weisz as Pannacota Fugo

      Apparently someone got chase as Bruno and McCarley as Narancia right.

      Fugo: Who needs Nen when I got a walking purple bacteria carrying spirit
      Wrong ability pal it's hamon not nen.
      God dammit, you ruined the joke! Fugo is voiced by the same guy who voiced Wing (assistant master of Shingen-Ryu and Nen user) from Hunter x Hunter!
      Sorry

      It's fine

        Loading editor
    • Knight-SX1 wrote:
      XiaolongDrake wrote:
      XiaolongDrake wrote:
      I would DISAGREE with Giorno being voiced as Yuri Lowenthal (Cross from Xenoblade Chronicles X), since I may view Giorno being voiced as Michael Liscio Jr. (Yuya Sakaki, Yugo, Yuto, Yuri, and Z-ARC from Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V and AI from VRAINS), since Yuya/ Yuri and Giorno share the same seiyuu Kensho Ono.

      As for Diavolo/ Doppio: Travis Willingham (Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist/ Knuckles the Echidna from Sonic).

      There is no one to opinion on this?
      I haven't watch Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V so I don't have much of an opinion on that.

      Travis on the other hand, I would welcome whole heartedly as Diavolo.

      (Thumbs UP!)

        Loading editor
    • So mikatsuki augus faked his death moved to Italy to join the mafia and swapped out barbatos for a toy plane.

        Loading editor
    • I think Diavolo should be voiced by Speedwagon again. He DID do a criminal mastermind before.

        Loading editor
    • Polpo is voiced by Brook Chalmers.

        Loading editor
    • Panama wise wrote:
      Polpo is voiced by Brook Chalmers.

      SEEEEYMOOOOOOOOUURR!

        Loading editor
    • Travrinity wrote:

      Panama wise wrote:
      Polpo is voiced by Brook Chalmers.

      SEEEEYMOOOOOOOOUURR!

      Who.

        Loading editor
    • Panama wise wrote:

      Travrinity wrote:

      Panama wise wrote:
      Polpo is voiced by Brook Chalmers.
      SEEEEYMOOOOOOOOUURR!
      Who.

      It's a Simpsons joke

        Loading editor
    • I hope that in the dub, we get more VAs that have never been in JoJo, like Aleks Le, Griffin Puatu, and so forth.

      Also, as jokes, my brother suggested Joaquin Phoenix as Cioccolata, Asher Angel as Doppio, and Zachary Levi as Diavolo.

        Loading editor
    • AMan999 wrote: I hope that in the dub, we get more VAs that have never been in JoJo, like Aleks Le, Griffin Puatu, and so forth.

      Also, as jokes, my brother suggested Joaquin Phoenix as Cioccolata, Asher Angel as Doppio, and Zachary Levi as Diavolo.

      Like veteran vas such as Steve Blum, Troy Baker, and philece sampler or new vas like max mittelman, marieve Herington, and Erik Scott kimerer.

      I think mittelman as Doppio, Baker as Diavolo, and sampler as Trish.

        Loading editor
    • Travrinity wrote:

      Panama wise wrote:

      Travrinity wrote:

      Panama wise wrote:
      Polpo is voiced by Brook Chalmers.
      SEEEEYMOOOOOOOOUURR!
      Who.

      It's a Simpsons joke

      Don’t you mean SKINNERRRRRRRR.

        Loading editor
    • Panama wise wrote:

      Travrinity wrote:

      Panama wise wrote:

      Travrinity wrote:


      Panama wise wrote:
      Polpo is voiced by Brook Chalmers.
      SEEEEYMOOOOOOOOUURR!
      Who.
      It's a Simpsons joke
      Don’t you mean SKINNERRRRRRRR.

      Dude, no. Chalmers always calls Principal Skinner, Seymour.

        Loading editor
    • Mario zucchero is voiced by aleks le and Sale is voiced by alejandro Saab.

        Loading editor
    • Panama wise wrote:
      Mario zucchero is voiced by aleks le and Sale is voiced by alejandro Saab.

      Sale almost sounded like Sikorsky from Baki, which Grant George has voiced

        Loading editor
    • Travrinity wrote:

      Panama wise wrote:
      Mario zucchero is voiced by aleks le and Sale is voiced by alejandro Saab.

      Sale almost sounded like Sikorsky from Baki, which Grant George has voiced

      Interesting I was thinking of who would voice Trish una my picks would be philece sampler, Seliah victor, or Cindy Robinson. How about your choices on who you think would be great as Trish.

        Loading editor
    • Panama wise wrote:

      Travrinity wrote:

      Panama wise wrote:
      Mario zucchero is voiced by aleks le and Sale is voiced by alejandro Saab.
      Sale almost sounded like Sikorsky from Baki, which Grant George has voiced
      Interesting I was thinking of who would voice Trish una my picks would be philece sampler, Seliah victor, or Cindy Robinson. How about your choices on who you think would be great as Trish.

      I say Erica Lindbeck or Jeannie Tirado.

        Loading editor
    • The english voices of Mista and Narancia are ass

        Loading editor
    • DiavoloBoss009 wrote:
      The english voices of Mista and Narancia are ass

      Mista's voice isn't terrible, but it could be better. Fugo sounds too old and Narancia sounds like a 12-year-old Fortnite player.

      PS: Oh, oh, and I'm betting on Zeno Robinson as Ghiaccio. Yeah, I know both he and Okamoto share the role of Genya from Demon Slayer but come on!

        Loading editor
    • Trish una is voiced by Lizzie freeman

      Formaggio is voiced by Jonah Scott.

        Loading editor
    • The rest of the execution squad

      Risotto Nero- Armen Taylor

      Illuso- Ben lepley

      Prosciutto- Bill Millsap

      Pesci- Joe Hernandez

      Melone- Brian Hanford

      Ghiaccio- Chris Hackney

        Loading editor
    • Panama wise wrote:
      The rest of the execution squad

      Risotto Nero- Armen Taylor

      Illuso- Ben lepley

      Prosciutto- Bill Millsap

      Pesci- Joe Hernandez

      Melone- Brian Hanford

      Ghiaccio- Chris Hackney

      No Steve Blum? Bummer.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.