FANDOM


  • E96

    ASB was a great game but it didn't have all the characters the fans wanted. But now a new game is coming and according to the information that we have we will see lots of all new fighters! That's why I want to know which characters we want to see in Eyes of Heaven that wasn't in All Star Battle. Please reply soon or Steely Dan will put a Dio's spore in your brain

      Loading editor
    • Oh, goodness. Well to avoid the spore, I'll say what I said before: "Most of my favorite characters are already in the game, but I seriously want to see HotPants as Diego's partner."

        Loading editor
    • Off the top of my head: Bruford, Tarkus, Santana, Mikitaka, Mushikui, Wheel chair polnareff, Ghiaccio, Risotto, Trish, foo fighters, weather report, Sandman, Ringo, Wekapipo, Blackmore, Jesus, Kyo, John Cena.

        Loading editor
    • MetallicKaiser wrote:
      Off the top of my head: Bruford, Tarkus, Santana, Mikitaka, Mushikui, Wheel chair polnareff, Ghiaccio, Risotto, Trish, foo fighters, weather report, Sandman, Ringo, Wekapipo, Blackmore, Jesus, Kyo, John Cena.

      Nice list! Don't think "Jesus" will be on the roster though. 

        Loading editor
    • John Cena is confirmed.

      Also, there is a high possibility of Micheal Jordan and Kobe Bryant

        Loading editor
    • Nykout wrote: John Cena is confirmed.

      Also, there is a high possibility of Micheal Jordan and Kobe Bryant

      I'd also be severely disappointed if we dont get the Miami Dolphins. I think they proved themselves in the late game against Joylne to warrant a spot on the roster.

        Loading editor
    • i think wekapipo would be good (altough the left side ataxia would be difficult to get right)

        Loading editor
    • First, i want all the characters from ASB except Baoh, since there is like only 10 characters who haven't returned yet.


      As for new ones, i would love to see Keicho and Reimi from part 4. Trish, Secco and Cioccolata from part 5. F.F, Weather Report and Donatello from part 6. Hot Pants and Wekapipo from part 7. Yasuho Hirose from part 8.

        Loading editor
    • Ghiaccio and White Album would be awesome to have, it'd be fun ice skating around the arenas and freezing every living thing in sight! I was annoyed that Trish wasn't in allstar battle, I hosetly think she should be added. Buccellati of course needs to be in it.

      Other character i want include: Straits, Chaka, Bruford, Rubber Soul, Midler (though she'd look like Yukako, Maybe it could be a joke in game?) Grey Fly, Dire, Tonpetty, Risotto Nero, Pesci, FF, Khan, Santana, Jack The Ripper and Wang Chan.

        Loading editor
    • Personally I'd like to see Foo Fighters, alongside Hot Pants, Weather, Trish, Keicho, Sandman, Emporio, and Nero.

      Leone, Kyo, Secco, Donatello, Mountain Tim, Mikitaka, Kenzou, and Sale would be pretty cool to see, too.

      Plus ZZ as a token joke villian.

        Loading editor
    • oh man pretty much everyone that was already mentioned here; Tarukus, Bruford, Straizo, Santana, Enya, Hazamada, Mikitaka, Keicho, Fungami, Abbacchio, Risotto, Ghiaccio, Trish, F.F., Weather Report, Donatello, Mountain Tim, Hot Pants, Wekapipo, Sandman, Joshuu, Kyo, Joubin, Yasuho...

      a lot of people as you see, there were some serious lacks in ASB. I mean wtf happened to Abbacchio, F.F., Weather and Hot Pants, these are some really important characters perfectly capable of fighting and they barely showed up...

        Loading editor
    • Abbacchio would be tricky to make playable but not impossible. He could use his rewind ability to mimic other characters special moves or he could record and play inputs for instant combos (like the ps2 game) it may sound broken but remember, Gold Experience Requiem was confirmed!

        Loading editor
    • I would like to see Weather Report as Anasui's parnter assuming Jolyne will be paired with Hermes

        Loading editor
    • DiabloAngelo wrote:
      I would like to see Weather Report as Anasui's parnter assuming Jolyne will be paired with Hermes

      The Gameplay has shown multiple tag teams so i think you can choose whoever (Jonathan and Johnny? why not)

        Loading editor
    • It doesn't seem like all of them have personalized DHA's though.

        Loading editor
    • Chiaccio

      Melone.

      Keicho Nijimura

      Hazekura.

      Risotto Nero

      Alot of part 7 characters.

      Part 3 got like 4 side villians. Other parts should too.

        Loading editor
    • Revising my list: Hot Pants, Trish, Risotto, Santana, Straizo, Blueford, Mikitaka, and Yasuho. 

        Loading editor
    • Blackstar18600 wrote:
      Ghiaccio and White Album would be awesome to have, it'd be fun ice skating around the arenas and freezing every living thing in sight! I was annoyed that Trish wasn't in allstar battle, I hosetly think she should be added. Buccellati of course needs to be in it.

      Other character i want include: Straits, Chaka, Bruford, Rubber Soul, Midler (though she'd look like Yukako, Maybe it could be a joke in game?) Grey Fly, Dire, Tonpetty, Risotto Nero, Pesci, FF, Khan, Santana, Jack The Ripper and Wang Chan.

      Midler was already confirmed earlier this year.

        Loading editor
    • DK-ALEX-DK (DKDK) wrote:
      First, i want all the characters from ASB except Baoh, since there is like only 10 characters who haven't returned yet.


      As for new ones, i would love to see Keicho and Reimi from part 4. Trish, Secco and Cioccolata from part 5. F.F, Weather Report and Donatello from part 6. Hot Pants and Wekapipo from part 7. Yasuho Hirose from part 8.

      Some of these are certainly... questionable. First and foremost Reimi. She has no combat abilities whatsoever, and her only "power" lies in her alley, by which she would need to be taken out of to be playable on all stages (and as she's a ghost; It's impossible to have her in anyways because she's already dead). Arnold as her main mode of attack just seems silly, and not even of the 'JoJo' variety. Araki didn't make her a character fit to go into battle, which is why she's only a Dramatic Finish in ASB.

      Same with Yasuho, we haven't seen her in combat enough to illicit her face on the roster, and even in the scenes where she is in danger, she has no direct confrontation, same goes for her Stand, which isn't even completely 'obedient'; Paisley Park just comes in to help her out of a near-defeat situation and leaves her stranded until otherwise.

      Cioccolatta would require a lot of ability retconning. I mean, his ability is to make mold that eats people in seconds. Otherwise his Stand hasn't been shown in hand-to-hand combat. CC2 would have to completely nerf him relative to the canon to be a playable, even then he'd be an N'Doul-type.

      Donatello would also feel like an N'Doul, atleast in the case of placing his opponents in dangerous situations while he sits back and watch. Though his Stand has been shown being proactive, and it'd be sensible to have his ability conjure Stage Hazards that have already happened.

      Hot Pants just seems like the character who'd have monotony, as her ability lacks sufficient variety aside from "take your flesh and stick it on your partner".

        Loading editor
    • Adventuretime1 wrote:
      Midler was already confirmed earlier this year.

      I believe you're thinking of Mariah, Midler is High Priestess' user.

        Loading editor
    • I want to see a Buccellati and Giorno special move. ARIARI and MUDAMUDA side by side or something like that.  

      Diavolo and Trish could be an interesting one too.

      I also add Wheelchair Polnareff to my list.

        Loading editor
    • I was thinking of Anubis, but since he's a Stand on his own and had multiple owners, I'm not sure how to accomplish this.

        Loading editor
    • MrButtonsXIII wrote:
      Adventuretime1 wrote:
      Midler was already confirmed earlier this year.
      I believe you're thinking of Mariah, Midler is High Priestess' user.

      Oh, you're right. 20/20 hindsight.

        Loading editor
    • GazpachoMasterX wrote:
      I was thinking of Anubis, but since he's a Stand on his own and had multiple owners, I'm not sure how to accomplish this.

      Playable Chaca.

        Loading editor
    • I know this might sound really weird, since these characters aren't really considered canon by many, but I would love to see some novel characters in EoH. I mean, Purple Haze Distortion was referenced in ASB. Let's not forget that we got Baoh in there, who is not even from the JoJo universe, so I don't think having characters like Sheila E appearing would be so extreme after all. I'm not saying they should be necessarily playable, I just want Araki to give them more attention.

        Loading editor
    • I just wish they would axe a few part 3 characters so some of that love could be shared with other parts. Were a lot of people really clamoring hard for N'doul anyway?

        Loading editor
    • I would say more so than other side characters, yeah. But that's mainly because this game is aimed more towards the large influx of anime viewers, so if they decide to make more in the future, it's likely other parts will get their share.

        Loading editor
    • In the "revealed" story mode cutscene, after the scene which depicted Jotaro burn DIO's book, it appears he watched by two shadowed figures which have similar clothes with Kakyoin and Avdol, one of them also have Kakyoin's voice. At the end after the two left, there is also a dog similar to Iggy. Is it possible that the game will have original storyline with Kakyoin, Avdol, and Iggy somehow "revived" as villains?

        Loading editor
    • Rizkirafu wrote:
      In the "revealed" story mode cutscene, after the scene which depicted Jotaro burn DIO's book, it appears he watched by two shadowed figures which have similar clothes with Kakyoin and Avdol, one of them also have Kakyoin's voice. At the end after the two left, there is also a dog similar to Iggy. Is it possible that the game will have original storyline with Kakyoin, Avdol, and Iggy somehow "revived" as villains?

      you seem a bit behind on info

        Loading editor
    • Most people are assuming it's some form of time travel at work.

        Loading editor
    • We've seen multiple dimensions come into play as well. 

        Loading editor
    • Straits, Midler (in her Heritage For The Future design), Chaka (maybe if you run out of health and still have meter you can come back with Khan?), Devo (nobody would expect him), Fungami, Terosuke, Tonio (as a joke character, maybe you could make food to heal yourself and your partner?) , Abbacio, Ghiacco, Trish, Jongalli (nobody would expect him either, and he was Pucci' s bodyguard so they could be partners), F.F, Soundman, Blackmore, Wekapipo (although he might be too similar to Gyro), Gorgeous Irene, Jobin, Tsurugi, Kyou, Yotsuyu, Aishou, 

      For costumes, I want Rugby Jonathan and PB Dio, cross dresing and Bloody Stream album cover Joseph and Alternate Diego for DIO.

      Stage wise, Strengh (the swinging cranes could be hazards, and maybe Dark Blue Moon could show up for the Situation Finish), Windknights (Bruford, Tarkus and Jack the ripper attack players), Coliseum (Chariot Requiem swaps controls, and maybe Coco Jumbo to hide in), Shakedown Road (Aphex Twins attack players) and the Nazi research lab (Santana and maybe Donovan attack players)

        Loading editor
    • Not a character, but imagine a Coloseum stage with Chariot Requiem as a stage gimmick/hazard.

      Like, when he activates, any players caught in his range have their characters switched around for a brief amount of time. Like Ginyu in the DBZ games, except you have no control over who you switch with.

        Loading editor
    • i have an idea for a stage.

      Phantom Blood Dio's castle with stage hazards being Page Jones Plant and Bonhan doing their Vascular Needle Attack if you get too close, Straitzo kicks a chandelier and conducts hamon through it (he can trap all 4 players if they stand in the right spot) And every now and then Dire walks across doing his weird illusion walk and if you touch him, he'll do his Thunder Cross Split Attack on the player.

        Loading editor
    • I'd like every character to be able to go into Rush Mode ( in ASB everyone has voiceclips for it, but only the JoJos minus Joseph, DIO, Mista and Polnareff can actually enter it) 

        Loading editor
    • While every character having a Rush Mode attack would be awesome, it's kinda difficult to envision how that would work for, say, Mariah or Iggy.

        Loading editor
    • Felonious Dump wrote:
      While every character having a Rush Mode attack would be awesome, it's kinda difficult to envision how that would work for, say, Mariah or Iggy.

      Mariah rapid-fires the screws in her shirt. Iggy uses the DIO clone (or sand bullets or something).


      Not sure how'd they do Speedwagon, though.

        Loading editor
    • Felonious Dump wrote:
      While every character having a Rush Mode attack would be awesome, it's kinda difficult to envision how that would work for, say, Mariah or Iggy.

      Mariah: Near endless nuts and bolts fly from her shirt until the rush ends/The wires hanging from her skirt act up and start rapidly taking jabs (though these would only work if the opponent was magnetized, which would be an interesting element: Mariah can't partake in Rush Mode against an opponent not under the effects of her Stand).

      Iggy: The Fool stands on its wheels and starts firing sand/Iggy is surrounded by sand as it fires itself (w/o The Fool manifesting).

        Loading editor
    • For example, Fugo and Kosaku have Stand attack rushes in their movesets but cannot activate rush mode. 

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcgRfn_vVuA

      Okuyasu's VA died after doing his scream.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, those ideas make sense. EoH as a whole seems a lot more willing to take creative liberties with characters' abilities than ASB was, so I'm sure they could think of something for every character.


      Also, people are acting like other-world Diego is hurting the chances for more Part 7 characters, but they could add Sandman and Hot Pants and Part 7 would still only have as many characters as Part 5 (since Bruno and Diavolo are all but confirmed at this point)

        Loading editor
    • Even though I really want to see Hot Pants and some other characters from SBR, the part I'm really worried about is JoJolion. In ASB we only got Josuke and I'm afraid it's gonna happen again. Ok, I get it, ASB was a while ago and there weren't as many JJL chapters which mean less characters and character development. But now we have all these characters like Kyou and Joubin e.t.c. which I'm really fond of and it would be a real pity if we didn't get at least ONE more character besides Jo2ke in EoH.

        Loading editor
    • Crimson72 wrote:
      Even though I really want to see Hot Pants and some other characters from SBR, the part I'm really worried about is JoJolion. In ASB we only got Josuke and I'm afraid it's gonna happen again. Ok, I get it, ASB was a while ago and there weren't as many JJL chapters which mean less characters and character development. But now we have all these characters like Kyou and Joubin e.t.c. which I'm really fond of and it would be a real pity if we didn't get at least ONE more character besides Jo2ke in EoH.

      Funny because i was just thinking of Jojolion here before and thinking that part 8 character selection for EOH would be Josuke 8, Yasuho, Jushu and Kyo. I know there is the villians but since no Antagonist has been revealed, its better to have the well known ones, especially Yasuho.

        Loading editor
    • Heres an idea: What if Anasui (if He gets confirmed) had an alternate outfit that is his first appearence design. In other words rule 63 Anasui!

        Loading editor
    • Blackstar18600 wrote:
      Heres an idea: What if Anasui (if He gets confirmed) had an alternate outfit that is his first appearence design. In other words rule 63 Anasui!

      I'd like that alot. Would he have the same voice though?

        Loading editor
    • Aside from the obvious "We need Trish, Foo Fighters, and Hot Pants" and "Just bring back everyone from Heritage for the Future now that characters don't need that many moves to be thrown in", I'd want some of La Squadra di Esecuzione to appear since we've definitely caught a glimpse of how they might be playable in the Part V PS2 game, or any of the secondaries from Part VII since there's a decent handful to cover.

      Joshu or Yotsuyu from Part VIII don't seem too far fetched, I mean, AU Diego was confirmed when his appearance in the manga spanned less than 10 chapters. Though Yotsuyu would play like Mariah. I just I'm just trying to say that we want more Part VIII characters than just Jo2uke.

      I'm just all for the whole "no character plays the same", with what they did to All-Star Battle. The Naruto Storm series is a huge example of "You want a character? Here's that character. No sweat off our backs to add them in since they all play the same anyways." (Don't get me wrong, I love the games and the justice they do to the Naruto story). A lot of us all want the level of distinction that ASB had to offer, particularly in special character situations (Jotaro and DIO sharing stopped time, GER negating Made in Heaven, that kind of stuff). I could go on about ASB and Eyes of Heaven seems to trying to go for that level.

      In the 3rd trailer, we catch a glimpse of gameplay for Narancia, Fugo, and Weather and to me it looked like an all-out battlefield when any one of them was played as, which is exactly what I want out of this game. So please CC2, more of the odd characters that nobody expected, and more AoE characters that make the battles feel large-scale and not everyone grouping themselves and the fight into a small corner of the large and dynamic map in a violent orgy like most arena games do.

        Loading editor
    • MetallicKaiser wrote:
      Blackstar18600 wrote:
      Heres an idea: What if Anasui (if He gets confirmed) had an alternate outfit that is his first appearence design. In other words rule 63 Anasui!
      I'd like that alot. Would he have the same voice though?

      hmmm good point, maybe. I doubt if that happened Weather/Jolyne have special dialogue to go along. who knows?

        Loading editor
    • Given that Daniel D'arby has been confirmed to appear in the story mode, I want to be able to have him as an announcer. GOOD!

      Speedwagon is the demo announcer, so maybe you could unlock new ones via story or whatever. Start off with a generic one, and get both D'arbys, Stephen Steel, Mikitika and Reimi.

        Loading editor
    • https://mobile.twitter.com/Ankh_Yui/status/655963688029958144/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

      Roughly translated, these are NPCs, so Fungami is deconfirmed

        Loading editor
    • I always imagined George Joestar I to play like Mike Haggar from final fight, with wrestling moves out the ass. I know it's kinda weird, but i do.

        Loading editor
    • Blackstar18600 wrote:
      I always imagined George Joestar I to play like Mike Haggar from final fight, with wrestling moves out the ass. I know it's kinda weird, but i do.

      Yeah, just give him suspenders and Killer Queen, cause he'd practically be rocking Freddy Mercury at that point.

        Loading editor
    • Back when Pucci was confirmed, the only Stand he was shown to have was Whitesnake. Now footage of Pucci has been released ( right here ), and once again C-Moon and MiH are missing.

      Looking at his model, it also looks like they're basing his design off of Pucci BEFORE fusing with the Green Baby.

      It appears that Pucci's getting the Kira treatment and will have two spots on the roster for Whitesnake and C-Moon/MiH

        Loading editor
    • AntiMage7734 wrote:
      Back when Pucci was confirmed, the only Stand he was shown to have was Whitesnake. Now footage of Pucci has been released ( right here ), and once again C-Moon and MiH are missing.

      Looking at his model, it also looks like they're basing his design off of Pucci BEFORE fusing with the Green Baby.

      It appears that Pucci's getting the Kira treatment and will have two spots on the roster for Whitesnake and C-Moon/MiH

      I was gonna say that it could be a design change like Part 1 Dio and Lisa Lisa but since of course C-Moon is nowhere to be found, we might see it happen. Thou i kinda don't hope we are getting another character that is the same but with different look/Stand and is from the same Part (like Kira and Diego, Part 4 Jotaro doesn't count). I just feel that another Pucci would be a waste of slot.

        Loading editor
    • DK-ALEX-DK (DKDK) wrote:
      AntiMage7734 wrote:
      Back when Pucci was confirmed, the only Stand he was shown to have was Whitesnake. Now footage of Pucci has been released ( right here ), and once again C-Moon and MiH are missing.

      Looking at his model, it also looks like they're basing his design off of Pucci BEFORE fusing with the Green Baby.

      It appears that Pucci's getting the Kira treatment and will have two spots on the roster for Whitesnake and C-Moon/MiH

      I was gonna say that it could be a design change like Part 1 Dio and Lisa Lisa but since of course C-Moon is nowhere to be found, we might see it happen. Thou i kinda don't hope we are getting another character that is the same but with different look/Stand and is from the same Part (like Kira and Diego, Part 4 Jotaro doesn't count). I just feel that another Pucci would be a waste of slot.

      you're right, Imagine who we could have in that slot! (any character that everyone has listed)

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • AntiMage7734 wrote:
      Back when Pucci was confirmed, the only Stand he was shown to have was Whitesnake. Now footage of Pucci has been released ( right here ), and once again C-Moon and MiH are missing.

      Looking at his model, it also looks like they're basing his design off of Pucci BEFORE fusing with the Green Baby.

      It appears that Pucci's getting the Kira treatment and will have two spots on the roster for Whitesnake and C-Moon/MiH

      I wonder if the lack of Green Baby for standard Pucci has something to do with game balance- after all, if the Green Baby mechanic from ASB was included in Eyes of Heaven (with its much larger and three-dimensional stages as well as more than 2 players at a time) it'd be pretty easy for Pucci to just camp in the corner of the map somewhere and say all the secret phrases right away.

        Loading editor
    • My full roster wish List

      PB: Jonathan, Zeppeli, Speedwagon, Straizo, Dio, Tarkus, Bruford (Those who are not in: George Joestar)

      BT: Joseph, Caesar, Lisa Lisa, Stroheim, Loggins, Messina, Wamuu, Esidisi, Kars, Santana, Vampire Straizo

      SC: Jotaro, Old Joseph, Avdol, Kakyoin, Polnareff, Iggy, Devo, Rubber Soul, Hol Horse, Midler, N' Doul, Chaka, Khan, Posessed Polnareff, Mariah, Alessi, Pet Shop, Vanilla Ice, DIO (Those who I know are not in: Mannish Boy)

      DiU: Josuke, New Jotaro (DLC), Okuyasu, Koichi, Rohan, Yukako, Shigechi, Hazamada, Tonio, Otoishi, Mikitaka, Keicho, Mushikui, Kira, Kawajiri (Those who I know are not in: Fungami)

      VA/GW: Giorno, Buccelati, Mista, Narancia, Fugo, Trish, Prosciutto, Pesci, Diavolo

      SO: Jolyne, Ermes, Weather, Anasui, FF, Miu Miu, Ungalo, Rikiel, Donatello, Pucci (Those who I know are not in: Viviano Westwood)

      SBR: Johnny, Gyro, Tim, Fritz, Urmd, Hot Pants, Diego, AU Diego, Pocoloco, Sandman, Funny (Those who I know aren't in: Axl RO)

      JJLN: "Gappy", Joshu, Kyo, Norisuke, Sakunami, Yagiyama, Daijeniyama (Those who I know aren't in: Tsurugi Higashikata)

      Other: Heaven Ascension DIO, Baoh, Araki

        Loading editor
    • GazpachoMasterX wrote:
      https://www.change.org/p/namco-bandai-games-america-release-jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-eyes-of-heaven-on-pc-steam Not on topic but I would be glad if you guys could sign this.

      I did. We're only 93 sigs short now, everybody sign!

      Also, re-reading PB (through JoJonium) has convinced me Dire and Straits could work. Dire could have that illusion walk thing, Hamon rose throwing, the thunder cross split and some generic Hamon uppercuts and stuff like Jonathan. Straits could have generic Hamon moves aswell, but could use meter to become a vampire and get an expanded movelist. Also, kicking a chandelier as a super. Even if you're in the  SBR dinosaur village. Just don't think too hard about it.

      Also, Terence D'arby. He could drive around in a F-Mega car, and his super could involve OH! IYAT'S A BEESBO!


        Loading editor
    • Just read through Risotto Nero's chapters in part 5, I'm trying to figure out what his moves could be. Here's what i think they could be.

      L1 and triangle: explosion of needles out of the opponets face

      L1 and square: throws his knife

      L1 and circle: creates a barrage of knive that home in on the opponent

      L1 and X: sends a pair of scissors to attack the opponents legs

      R1: Risotto turns invisible

      Special: He makes the opponent vomit razor blades

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Adventuretime1 wrote:
      In other news...

      OH MY GOD!!!

      My life is complete!!!

        Loading editor
    • Adventuretime1 wrote:
      In other news...

      YESSSSS. still reading part 4 tho... need to finish that...

        Loading editor
    • Skrillsisdroppin wrote:
      My full roster wish List

      PB: Jonathan, Zeppeli, Speedwagon, Straizo, Dio, Tarkus, Bruford (Those who are not in: George Joestar)

      BT: Joseph, Caesar, Lisa Lisa, Stroheim, Loggins, Messina, Wamuu, Esidisi, Kars, Santana, Vampire Straizo

      SC: Jotaro, Old Joseph, Avdol, Kakyoin, Polnareff, Iggy, Devo, Rubber Soul, Hol Horse, Midler, N' Doul, Chaka, Khan, Posessed Polnareff, Mariah, Alessi, Pet Shop, Vanilla Ice, DIO (Those who I know are not in: Mannish Boy)

      DiU: Josuke, New Jotaro (DLC), Okuyasu, Koichi, Rohan, Yukako, Shigechi, Hazamada, Tonio, Otoishi, Mikitaka, Keicho, Mushikui, Kira, Kawajiri (Those who I know are not in: Fungami)

      VA/GW: Giorno, Buccelati, Mista, Narancia, Fugo, Trish, Prosciutto, Pesci, Diavolo

      SO: Jolyne, Ermes, Weather, Anasui, FF, Miu Miu, Ungalo, Rikiel, Donatello, Pucci (Those who I know are not in: Viviano Westwood)

      SBR: Johnny, Gyro, Tim, Fritz, Urmd, Hot Pants, Diego, AU Diego, Pocoloco, Sandman, Funny (Those who I know aren't in: Axl RO)

      JJLN: "Gappy", Joshu, Kyo, Norisuke, Sakunami, Yagiyama, Daijeniyama (Those who I know aren't in: Tsurugi Higashikata)

      Other: Heaven Ascension DIO, Baoh, Araki

      Can't really see Tarkus, he'd probably be a stage hazard for the chain room as he didn't really fight on his own. Mikitaka, Loggins and Messina did no fighting whatsoever, if Straits gets in both versions will probably be composited, can't really see Santana or Rubber Soul, Anubis Polnareff I think would be quite unlikely, and I can't really see Urmd, Fritz, Hazamada, MiuMiu, Versace, Rykiel, Ungalo, Noriskue, Dajinama or Kaera's Stands working fell for this kind of game. Araki and Tonio NEED to be in, though.

        Loading editor
    • If there would be another guest alongside Ikuro I'd think either Irene (she has nail bullets like Johnny and was referenced in SO) or Magic Boy B.T (though he might be hard to fit into an arena brawler). If they want someone from the novels (Purple Haze Distortion got in, so I can see others) I'd suggest Cannolo or Shelia (again, their powers would be hard to make mobves around), Michal, or someone from Jorge Joestar (haven't read it yet but the page has lots of Stands that sound like they could work)

        Loading editor
    • I wanna see Santana, Messina, and Straizo in this game

        Loading editor
    • Samenotsame wrote:
      I wanna see Santana, Messina, and Straizo in this game

      Santana was confirmed as a sub character.

        Loading editor
    • actually forget what i said, I wanna see Kenshiro and Baoh in EoH

        Loading editor
    • Samenotsame wrote:
      actually forget what i said, I wanna see Kenshiro and Baoh in EoH

      Kenshiro as illustrated by Araki???

        Loading editor
    • Kenshiro in the JoJonium cover art style......


      Ugh.

        Loading editor
    • Also, I'd like to see some original Dual Heats, like Caesar/Jo2ke, AU Diego/DIO and Oldseph/Lisa Lisa or Caesar

      EDIT: Baoh and Cars. Obvious reasons

        Loading editor
    • Irene from Gorgeous Irene would be more likely than Kenshiro. Because like Baoh, she is Araki's own character so that spare him/CC2 to pay copyright use. Thou having a Kenshiro and Jonathan team would be awesome.

        Loading editor
    • YOU WA OVERDRIVE!

        Loading editor
    • No chances of Nero now :(

        Loading editor
    • Skrillsisdroppin wrote:
      My full roster wish List

      PB: Jonathan, Zeppeli, Speedwagon, Straizo, Dio, Tarkus, Bruford (Those who are not in: George Joestar)

      BT: Joseph, Caesar, Lisa Lisa, Stroheim, Loggins, Messina, Wamuu, Esidisi, Kars, Santana, Vampire Straizo

      SC: Jotaro, Old Joseph, Avdol, Kakyoin, Polnareff, Iggy, Devo, Rubber Soul, Hol Horse, Midler, N' Doul, Chaka, Khan, Posessed Polnareff, Mariah, Alessi, Pet Shop, Vanilla Ice, DIO (Those who I know are not in: Mannish Boy)

      DiU: Josuke, New Jotaro (DLC), Okuyasu, Koichi, Rohan, Yukako, Shigechi, Hazamada, Tonio, Otoishi, Mikitaka, Keicho, Mushikui, Kira, Kawajiri (Those who I know are not in: Fungami)

      VA/GW: Giorno, Buccelati, Mista, Narancia, Fugo, Trish, Prosciutto, Pesci, Diavolo

      SO: Jolyne, Ermes, Weather, Anasui, FF, Miu Miu, Ungalo, Rikiel, Donatello, Pucci (Those who I know are not in: Viviano Westwood)

      SBR: Johnny, Gyro, Tim, Fritz, Urmd, Hot Pants, Diego, AU Diego, Pocoloco, Sandman, Funny (Those who I know aren't in: Axl RO)

      JJLN: "Gappy", Joshu, Kyo, Norisuke, Sakunami, Yagiyama, Daijeniyama (Those who I know aren't in: Tsurugi Higashikata)

      Other: Heaven Ascension DIO, Baoh, Araki

      Araki is already in sorta, we got rohan, but I think they should add Kenshiro in some sort of way, either as a character or cameo, it would be cool, they should also add wheel chair polnareff and messina

        Loading editor
    • The new trailer is here!, feels like reading a doujin due to its crazy fan service.

        Loading editor
    • Wasn't Doppio confirmed, or am I just imagining things?

        Loading editor
    • No. People thought he was confirmed cause they showed a pic of him, but he apparently isn't.

        Loading editor
    • Wasn't a voice actor listed, though? 

        Loading editor
    • TortexDuniop wrote:
      Wasn't a voice actor listed, though? 

      Yeah, but he had one in ASB as well, just for the intro.

        Loading editor
    • MetallicKaiser wrote:
      TortexDuniop wrote:
      Wasn't a voice actor listed, though? 
      Yeah, but he had one in ASB as well, just for the intro.

      So he's going to have little to no role in the game, right?

        Loading editor
    • Dunno, can't say until it's out, but he's likely not playable.

        Loading editor
    • Alrightty then.

        Loading editor
    • Leone Abbacchio, Cioccolata, Secco, Ghiaccio, Pesci, Prosciutto, Anubis, Dark Blue Moon.

        Loading editor
    • Hiromichi wrote:
      Leone Abbacchio, Cioccolata, Secco, Ghiaccio, Pesci, Prosciutto, Anubis, Dark Blue Moon.

      Pesci and Prosciutto will be in the game. As stage hazards.

        Loading editor
    • I want to see some insane what-if characters (possibly as rewards for beating the DLC missions) like Ripple-user Speedwagon or Caesar with Soft and Wet like in the DBZ games or something like that.

        Loading editor
    • Dire, Straizo, Keicho, Abbacchio, Part 5 Polnareff, Ghiaccio, Foo Fighters, Mountain Tim, Wekapipo, Kyo, Aisho, Baoh

        Loading editor
    • SteelBallz wrote:
      Dire, Straizo, Keicho, Abbacchio, Part 5 Polnareff, Ghiaccio, Foo Fighters, Mountain Tim, Wekapipo, Kyo, Aisho, Baoh

      Is Part V Polnaref also in game? Seen in the trailer (as the turtle)

        Loading editor
    • Even if we only get one more group of character reveals (which is shaping up to be true by the looks of it), CC2 haven't confirmed the existance of DLC, however they did say there'd be no *paid* DLC, so there's that to look forward to if there are more on the way after release. Personally I'm still holding out for bruford so we can have "team hair" with yukako, also hoping for Ghiaccio and Illuso because both would work marvelously in a 3d environment. 

        Loading editor
    • at this point i just want Abbacchio.

        Loading editor
    • Last minute Dire and Straits reveal.

      Please CC2.

        Loading editor
    • Part 3 Joseph appears as a sub character in Story Mode's Menu...Which means sub characters can still be playable as DLC.

        Loading editor
    • DK-ALEX-DK (DKDK) wrote:
      Part 3 Joseph appears as a sub character in Story Mode's Menu...Which means sub characters can still be playable as DLC.

      part 3 joseph is a main character, not sub character 

        Loading editor
    • Blackstar18600 wrote:
      DK-ALEX-DK (DKDK) wrote:
      Part 3 Joseph appears as a sub character in Story Mode's Menu...Which means sub characters can still be playable as DLC.
      part 3 joseph is a main character, not sub character 

      You sure?

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR7fT88cXRE

        Loading editor
    • At 19:24, you can choose between him Jotaro or Polnareff.

        Loading editor
    • MetallicKaiser wrote:
      At 19:24, you can choose between him Jotaro or Polnareff.

      That's a clever way of letting the player keep their main (or "mains", for that matter) once they're available in Story Mode without limiting them to specific fights with respect to the context. Guess that helps tie in the mass amount of characters vs. a single or two enemies in almost every cutscene we've seen thus far. I'm curious whether or not unlockables start off at a certain level when you get them depending on far along the game is, but that's likely common sense (at least I hope). I also have feeling that the final boss is gonna ass-pull into a 1v1 with a single character of your choice or default to a JoJo (likely Jotaro), automatically granted the minimum level if they weren't the main in question.

        Loading editor
    • What most people have wanted: FF, Hotpants, and maybe Wekapipo. I think there might be one more scan for EOH, so it's still possible.

      Something I've noticed that might support this is that Spin is now a fighting style in EOH, and so far only Gyro has it. So I think it would make sense to add another Spin user (Wekapipo) to balance it out a little more. If this is the case, they are probably going to reveal more characters then just one, hence the possible inclusion of FF and Hotpants, two characters that are relatively popular in the community.

        Loading editor
    • Epichambonewin wrote:
      What most people have wanted: FF, Hotpants, and maybe Wekapipo. I think there might be one more scan for EOH, so it's still possible.

      Something I've noticed that might support this is that Spin is now a fighting style in EOH, and so far only Gyro has it. So I think it would make sense to add another Spin user (Wekapipo) to balance it out a little more. If this is the case, they are probably going to reveal more characters then just one, hence the possible inclusion of FF and Hotpants, two characters that are relatively popular in the community.

      Nice. But wasn't HotPants already confirmed as an NPC? 

        Loading editor
    • SpamCrackers wrote:
      Epichambonewin wrote:
      What most people have wanted: FF, Hotpants, and maybe Wekapipo. I think there might be one more scan for EOH, so it's still possible.

      Something I've noticed that might support this is that Spin is now a fighting style in EOH, and so far only Gyro has it. So I think it would make sense to add another Spin user (Wekapipo) to balance it out a little more. If this is the case, they are probably going to reveal more characters then just one, hence the possible inclusion of FF and Hotpants, two characters that are relatively popular in the community.

      Nice. But wasn't HotPants already confirmed as an NPC? 

      Bruno was confirmed as an NPC, then confirmed a playable character a month afterward, there's a sliver of a chance for the same to happen to HP, even if Bruno being in the game was the more obvious choice and poeple would've been angry and confused if it didn't happen.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think he was ever confirmed as a NPC, that was just a photoshop. 

        Loading editor
    • MetallicKaiser wrote:
      I don't think he was ever confirmed as a NPC, that was just a photoshop. 

      Hope is a thing. I will be completely happy with the roster if HotPants is part of it. 

        Loading editor
    • Probably too late now, but I'm holding out for Dire, Straits, Chaka, Devo, Terunosuke, Tonio (he appeared in a trailer, isn't actually in his cafe on the Morioh stage and hasn't been confirmed as a sub-character), Ghiaccio, Abbacio, Jongalli, Xander, Blackmore, Ringo and Kyou. Also, Gorgeous Irene and Ikuro (he hasn't been confirmed yet and even if he is I doubt he'll be in story mode) 

        Loading editor
    • Oh here is something sad and depressing :(

      http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/371213/No+DLC+plans+for+new+JoJos+Bizarre+Adventure+title/


      Of course its so early, but i still feel like we need more characters via DLC (Since Part 4 Jotaro is a DLC, the character select screen looks off). I loved the DLC characters in ASB, they were unique and in fact also cheap in price, one most hope they reconsider their plan and make both paid and free DLC.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, this is probably for the best. CC2 got kind of forced into a lose-lose situation when it comes to DLC: They can't release free DLC because then they wouldn't profit (espescially creating completely new characters which I imagine is pretty expensive), and they can't release paid DLC because they promised not to and that would piss off fans. Just having everything already in the game is the best alternative, and while that means we can no longer pray for our favorite characters to make an appearance, I am satisfied with what the game has offered (52 characters is a lot, especially for a JoJo game).

        Loading editor
    • MrButtonsXIII wrote:
      Honestly, this is probably for the best. CC2 got kind of forced into a lose-lose situation when it comes to DLC: They can't release free DLC because then they wouldn't profit (espescially creating completely new characters which I imagine is pretty expensive), and they can't release paid DLC because they promised not to and that would piss off fans. Just having everything already in the game is the best alternative, and while that means we can no longer pray for our favorite characters to make an appearance, I am satisfied with what the game has offered (52 characters is a lot, especially for a JoJo game).

      Yeah, they made a promise and the initial roster is good anyways. Atleast we must hope Part 4 Jotaro and the DLC Missions is available from the get go. 

        Loading editor
    • It's a shame there won't be DLC, FF and Abbacchio, there's always next time (hopefully). However I feel there's a much greater evil among us. The Lip Syncing. This seriously needs to be patched. ASB was spot on. Here though, (best example) WRRRRRRY! has like 8 syllables. I hurts the game quite a bit in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Now that the game is out and it was confirmed that DLC is a no-no, it's really a matter of "What do you want to see in Eyes of Heaven (If by any chance the game not only gets patched, but adds in minor content with said patches. Alternatively, content could and should be added in the Western releases)?"

      The three things that would make EoH completely solid as a game:

      - Local multiplayer. Preferrably up to 4, but you can't go wrong with 2, whether it be tag-teaming or PvP.

      - A training/practice mode. Should be a given in these types of games, really.

      - And of course, LIP SYNC IMPROVEMENT.

      Optional: The gameplay changes and balances that always come with patches. I haven't played the game myself, but I know over-/underpowered characters when I see them *coughpetshopcough*. Hopefully in the coming weeks/months everything will balance out.

        Loading editor
    • Adventuretime1 wrote:
      Now that the game is out and it was confirmed that DLC is a no-no, it's really a matter of "What do you want to see in Eyes of Heaven (If by any chance the game not only gets patched, but adds in minor content with said patches. Alternatively, content could and should be added in the Western releases)?"

      The three things that would make EoH completely solid as a game:

      - Local multiplayer. Preferrably up to 4, but you can't go wrong with 2, whether it be tag-teaming or PvP.

      - A training/practice mode. Should be a given in these types of games, really.

      - And of course, LIP SYNC IMPROVEMENT.

      Optional: The gameplay changes and balances that always come with patches. I haven't played the game myself, but I know over-/underpowered characters when I see them *coughpetshopcough*. Hopefully in the coming weeks/months everything will balance out.

      Netcode should also be improved so it wouldn't be like All Star Battle's online.

        Loading editor
    • Seriously, the lip sync. The last game I can remember with sync this bad was MGS: The Twin Snakes, in which Solid Snake is given three lip flaps for "..."

        Loading editor
    • A thing i want is 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 1 battles in versus mode. I mean, there are battles like that in the story mode, so why not in the versus mode?

        Loading editor
    • ^If we're going that route I honestly would have just preffered all star battle 2.0 with more characters, yeah the story mode is great and everything, but from a gameplay standpoint I feel like ASB was better in nearly every department. If CC2 does make another Jojo game I hope it's that.

        Loading editor
    • I prefer the kind of gameplay found in One Piece: Burning Blood.

      that would be good if we get another JJBA fighting game, and with hazards.

        Loading editor
    • With the next game probably coming if there's a Pt. 5 adaptation, really they need to make a fast-pace ASB-style game with more hazards, especially considering all the really crazy stuff that starts emerging in that part. Maybe if they had an "assist system" sort of like the original Marvel Vs. Capcom where certain abilities/Stands can be used to modify the battlefield, perhaps with all the main characters and many others that wouldn't typically be in the game being part of it. (for example if you don't choose Kakyoin as a character to play, you can use his assist to maybe have a Hierophant Green web appear to hurt your opponent as an assist; or maybe something like Green Day's killer mold or Weather Report's poison frogs corrupting the entire field)

        Loading editor
    • I would like to play as Hot Pants, Oasis, Santana, Ringo, Oingo'n'Boingo, Mount'n Tim, Keicho, more Higashikata family members (JoJolion), Ghiacco and Midler in the next game.

      From arenas I want to see Strength, Sardinia from VA, some desert arena from SC, better Dio's mansion, bigger Joestar mansion, Ogre Street, ground El Cairo, Stroheim military base, Devil's Palm, Shakedown Road and Air Supplena Island.

      Also I would like to see some characters but in a different fightning style,like in HTHF or how they did with Diego in EoH.

        Loading editor
    • YO YO YO! Are you not forgetting the most broken SBR character, the mighty Pocoloco!? The black comet!?

        Loading editor
    • Who here remembers that GBA game, Jump Ultimate Stars? My dream system is something like that. You'd have all the characters now in EoH as playable characters, but literally every JoJo's character, from George Joestar to Ringo to Karera Sakunami would be an assist or passive buff, equippable by a "card" or "puzzle" system. Like, with Ringo equipped, you'd have a special move on cooldown that can rewind time 6 seconds, or with Yashuo, you could temporarily light up all the power-ups on the map, or you could place a "landmine" style trap using Devo The Cursed. 

        Loading editor
    • Baoh from ASB, I would have liked to see one of Akira's old IP's be in that game. Maybe center a side plot for him.

        Loading editor
    • Why are people talking on this? Eyes of Heaven came out a couple years ago.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.