FANDOM


  • Because what if The World Over Heaven got stabbed by the arrow

      Loading editor
    • It all depends on the user's desire combined with the arrow's power

        Loading editor
    • BaronBlackFalcon wrote:
      It all depends on the user's desire combined with the arrow's power

      So considering Heavenly Ascended DIO's will The World Over Heaven would get even more overpowered?

        Loading editor
    • Hey Ya! Is the best stand wrote:
      BaronBlackFalcon wrote:
      It all depends on the user's desire combined with the arrow's power
      So considering Heavenly Ascended DIO's will The World Over Heaven would get even more overpowered?

      Yes.


      But how though

        Loading editor
    • Phinerxen wrote:
      Hey Ya! Is the best stand wrote:
      BaronBlackFalcon wrote:
      It all depends on the user's desire combined with the arrow's power
      So considering Heavenly Ascended DIO's will The World Over Heaven would get even more overpowered?
      Yes.


      But how though

      It wont get beat by Jotaro

        Loading editor
    • I'm gonna clarify something:

      Every single stand can become requiem

      However, the power isn't always stronger.

      First, the Arrow needs to think you're worthy (Which is why Ascended DIO or Pucci or any villain won't get it, unless it turns to something of an anti-villain or the Arrow is dumb)

      Second, the power of Requiem is what you need at that exact time. So if Emporio got hit by the Arrow near the end of Part 6, he would have gotten an ability to stop Pucci's Made in Heaven. Yet, if Buccelati wanted some pizza, and was hit by the Arrow, he'd have an ability to make pizza out of nothing, or make air molecules into pizza.

      Third, it has to be the Requiem Arrow.

      Pretty self explanitory.

        Loading editor
    • Phinerxen wrote:
      I'm gonna clarify something:

      Every single stand can become requiem

      However, the power isn't always stronger.

      First, the Arrow needs to think you're worthy (Which is why Ascended DIO or Pucci or any villain won't get it, unless it turns to something of an anti-villain or the Arrow is dumb)

      Second, the power of Requiem is what you need at that exact time. So if Emporio got hit by the Arrow near the end of Part 6, he would have gotten an ability to stop Pucci's Made in Heaven. Yet, if Buccelati wanted some pizza, and was hit by the Arrow, he'd have an ability to make pizza out of nothing, or make air molecules into pizza.

      Third, it has to be the Requiem Arrow.

      Pretty self explanitory.

      But Killer Queen bites the dust is considered requiem right? and that isnt exactly worthy

        Loading editor
    • Hey Ya! Is the best stand wrote:
      Phinerxen wrote:
      I'm gonna clarify something:

      Every single stand can become requiem

      However, the power isn't always stronger.

      First, the Arrow needs to think you're worthy (Which is why Ascended DIO or Pucci or any villain won't get it, unless it turns to something of an anti-villain or the Arrow is dumb)

      Second, the power of Requiem is what you need at that exact time. So if Emporio got hit by the Arrow near the end of Part 6, he would have gotten an ability to stop Pucci's Made in Heaven. Yet, if Buccelati wanted some pizza, and was hit by the Arrow, he'd have an ability to make pizza out of nothing, or make air molecules into pizza.

      Third, it has to be the Requiem Arrow.

      Pretty self explanitory.

      But Killer Queen bites the dust is considered requiem right? and that isnt exactly worthy

      No, the arrow he was punctured with wasnt the requiem arrow.

        Loading editor
    • In theory, any Stand could become a Requiem Stand. In practice, however, it depends on what the Stand User desires most as they pierce the Stand with the Requiem Arrow.

        Loading editor
    • imagine if you got hit with the req arrow while trying to take a hard shit, and your requium was making you shit your pants on the spot. You'd be so screwed.

        Loading editor
    • What about stuff like Notorious B.I.G. which the stand user is dead?

        Loading editor
    • well id imagine at that point either the stand users final thoughts or the stands own thoughts (which amount to "eat and grow") so most likely in the latter B.I.G. would gain improvements to how it detects food or how it grows

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.