FANDOM


  • Since Araki LOVES Triologies, I Highly Doubt He'd just end the Series on the 2nd Part of the 3rd Trilogy of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, especially since He's still healthy and His Hair still looks as greyless as it was 30 years ago in the 1980s; I'd Love to know what ideas YOU guys think he'll come up with for a Potential Part IX; I Mean, this is Just a Speculative Discussion For what COULD happen, Not for what WILL happen; and I'm Sure he'd want to end the Series in a Way that cannot be topped by any possible way, and Make it the BEST Way to End Jojo, in the Best Way Possible

      Loading editor
    • I'd like to see an alternate Jolyne, maybe. Maybe with a bit of Giorno (like Part 8's Josuke sharing a couple of similarities to previous JoJo's, like Joseph and Jotaro).

      Maybe she's born into the mafia life, but attempts to escape it, or even pull a Giorno and rise to the top.

        Loading editor
    • WZLZ wrote:
      I'd like to see an alternate Jolyne, maybe. Maybe with a bit of Giorno (like Part 8's Josuke sharing a couple of similarities to previous JoJo's, like Joseph and Jotaro).

      Maybe she's born into the mafia life, but attempts to escape it, or even pull a Giorno and rise to the top.

      Or They Could make an Part 7-9 Universe Equivalent to Shizuka Joestar; aka The Invisible Baby; After All, there was SO MUCH Potential for her that ended up Unused!!

        Loading editor
    • Alright, so lets go into the near future. Like not even Blade Runner future but like Metal Gear Solid 4 future. Governments now have a way to detect stands, and are fearful of their power. Maybe a descendent of Funny Valentine who runs the government reminicent of Diavolo with ambitions like Pucci possibly? Attain a path for humanity's salvation, etc. Force the Joestars to work along side unlikely teammates to protect their families/loved ones against an enemy who is fully aware of their struggle and manipulates them using that information. Anti-Stand machinery being the main weapon of villains, and have some of them even have stands. I think something like that would be cool.

        Loading editor
    • Am3thystfanb0y wrote:
      WZLZ wrote:
      I'd like to see an alternate Jolyne, maybe. Maybe with a bit of Giorno (like Part 8's Josuke sharing a couple of similarities to previous JoJo's, like Joseph and Jotaro).

      Maybe she's born into the mafia life, but attempts to escape it, or even pull a Giorno and rise to the top.

      Or They Could make an Part 7-9 Universe Equivalent to Shizuka Joestar; aka The Invisible Baby; After All, there was SO MUCH Potential for her that ended up Unused!!

      There isn't any real potential for Shizuka. She can make things invisible, and it hasn't been comfirmed that she actually has a visible stand outside of invisibility. She isn't even a Joestar by blood since she was adopted.

      Vivalacoldplaya wrote:
      Alright, so lets go into the near future. Like not even Blade Runner future but like Metal Gear Solid 4 future. Governments now have a way to detect stands, and are fearful of their power. Maybe a descendent of Funny Valentine who runs the government reminicent of Diavolo with ambitions like Pucci possibly? Attain a path for humanity's salvation, etc. Force the Joestars to work along side unlikely teammates to protect their families/loved ones against an enemy who is fully aware of their struggle and manipulates them using that information. Anti-Stand machinery being the main weapon of villains, and have some of them even have stands. I think something like that would be cool.

      How would the government have a way to predict stands? Besides, what would anyone gain from that? This idea doesn't even sound like Jojo, every part's events were mostly specific to a few groups of people (except for 6 and 7, but 7's just because of the SBR, and 6 was just C-Moon and MIH). Having it affect every stand user under that government, along with the government, the Joestars, and the supposed other groups. Also, what do you mean by "Anti-Stand machinery".

        Loading editor
    • I remember having an idea of alternate future of the former timeline if it was not rebooted where stands are not only more common there is now an interpol esque organization that deal with evil stand users. With one guy in it being of course a JoJo. Although he is actually no one by blood and is actually Shizuka Joestar's descendant. But wants to keep the legacy of the Joestar's in spirit. His stand is one that fights alongside him called Eye of the Tiger. The leader of the organization of stand users would've been an adult Hayato Kawajiri who doesn't want another Kira to pop up.

        Loading editor
    • JokerJay779 wrote:
      I remember having an idea of alternate future of the former timeline if it was not rebooted where stands are not only more common there is now an interpol esque organization that deal with evil stand users. With one guy in it being of course a JoJo. Although he is actually no one by blood and is actually Shizuka Joestar's descendant. But wants to keep the legacy of the Joestar's in spirit. His stand is one that fights alongside him called Eye of the Tiger. The leader of the organization of stand users would've been an adult Hayato Kawajiri who doesn't want another Kira to pop up.

      How would they keep on the Joestar blood if Shizuka's adopted? Wouldn't it just end there? Also, stand users are never going to be extremely common, at least not enough for an anti-stand user organization.

        Loading editor
    • I mean they are still a part of the family even if they are not one of blood.

        Loading editor
    • im just hoping for a cyborg stand user, like Rudol from part 2 with a stand

        Loading editor
    • JokerJay779 wrote:
      I mean they are still a part of the family even if they are not one of blood.

      It doesn't mean they'll keep on their blood. You literally said they don't have Joestar blood.

        Loading editor
    • Zodazzle wrote:

      JokerJay779 wrote:
      I mean they are still a part of the family even if they are not one of blood.

      It doesn't mean they'll keep on their blood. You literally said they don't have Joestar blood.

      No I said that guy for that part 9 idea I had was not a member of the Joestar family by blood. And he keeps the legacy in spirit

        Loading editor
    • JokerJay779 wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote:

      JokerJay779 wrote:
      I mean they are still a part of the family even if they are not one of blood.
      It doesn't mean they'll keep on their blood. You literally said they don't have Joestar blood.
      No I said that guy for that part 9 idea I had was not a member of the Joestar family by blood. And he keeps the legacy in spirit

      Are you implying he is the main Jojo? Because if so, then that still doesn't make sense. Every Jojo up to now has been a Joestar by blood. The only close exception is Josuke, but technically he is a fusion with one part being a descendant of Johnny.

        Loading editor
    • Zodazzle wrote:

      JokerJay779 wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote:

      JokerJay779 wrote:
      I mean they are still a part of the family even if they are not one of blood.
      It doesn't mean they'll keep on their blood. You literally said they don't have Joestar blood.
      No I said that guy for that part 9 idea I had was not a member of the Joestar family by blood. And he keeps the legacy in spirit

      Are you implying he is the main Jojo? Because if so, then that still doesn't make sense. Every Jojo up to now has been a Joestar by blood. The only close exception is Josuke, but technically he is a fusion with one part being a descendant of Johnny.

      I am just saying it would be different and a unique thing. Another idea for a Shizuka Joestar arc like involving her stand developing further to gain a humanoid form and a new ability which allows her to become intangible as well. And I had an idea of her arc having to deal with fighting ghosts using this ability to aide her in stopping said ghosts as it would allow her to hit them physically.

        Loading editor
    • The Stone Mask universe shows that every Joestar descendant has a strong sense of justice.

      SBR universe starts with Johnny, a selfish guy who is driven to kill to accomplish his goal. Then, Josuke (Gappy) seems to be even more of an asshole.

      Part 6 spoiler incoming.

      An interesting concept, which we won't see, is Part 9 where the JoJo isn't introduced until the second half, maybe even last third/quarter, and is the antagonist. Considering Part 9 would likely be the final Part, it could end in a fashion similar to the first legacy, with the antagonist accomplishing his goal (hence making it JoJo's story in the end), but then one survivor giving him the death he deserves. That would be quite a shock, but very intriguing and fun to read. Pucci was already very fun to read, imagine how fun it would be to read if a JoJo was the antagonist!

      Imagine a story like Part 2's, where the heroes of the story have to try and get the remaining parts of Christ's corpse, before JoJo does.

      As for settings, I'd be happy with anything, as long as it's outside of Japan/America.

        Loading editor
    • WZLZ wrote:
      The Stone Mask universe shows that every Joestar descendant has a strong sense of justice.

      SBR universe starts with Johnny, a selfish guy who is driven to kill to accomplish his goal. Then, Josuke (Gappy) seems to be even more of an asshole.

      Part 6 spoiler incoming.

      An interesting concept, which we won't see, is Part 9 where the JoJo isn't introduced until the second half, maybe even last third/quarter, and is the antagonist. Considering Part 9 would likely be the final Part, it could end in a fashion similar to the first legacy, with the antagonist accomplishing his goal (hence making it JoJo's story in the end), but then one survivor giving him the death he deserves. That would be quite a shock, but very intriguing and fun to read. Pucci was already very fun to read, imagine how fun it would be to read if a JoJo was the antagonist!

      Imagine a story like Part 2's, where the heroes of the story have to try and get the remaining parts of Christ's corpse, before JoJo does.

      As for settings, I'd be happy with anything, as long as it's outside of Japan/America.

      First of all, it's really unlikely for Araki to break the entire format for the last part. Knowing Araki, him making alternate Part 6 will result in a huge climatic ending. Like you said, it could result in the main character's death. Also, reading a Jojo as if they are a villian wouldn't really make much sense. I understand where you are coming from, that the AU Jojos have been much darker. However, this is mostly because of their past. Johnny's darker side was a cultivation to create Dark Determination, genius on Araki's part, and in general Johnny was almost sure he killed his brother. Even his father said he was dead to him, although not word by word. And for Josuke, he's probably the way he is because of Kira's side of their fusion. You also have to take into account that he hasn't gained as much time to grow morally. I also really doubt that Part 9 would feature them collecting the Holy Corpse parts. I always thought that if they incorporated the Corpse, it would just be someone fusing with it, just like Dio's Bone/Green Baby in Part 6. Last note, but what's wrong with a Japanese/American setting? Is it because they're common? In that case, what did you have in mind?

        Loading editor
    • Okay, so...it's actually been a long time this has been in my mind...and the idea might actually be kinda trippy but...here you go:

      Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 9: Epistle of Jojo(The name was the part I put the least though)

      The set for the part will actually be the whole world, but it will start in Italy, in 2021. Our favorite goofy asshole, Joshu, has joined a worldwide known organization called "Steel Foundantion", which was created by President Steel in the early 1900's as a mean to found medical researchs and scientifical wonders through all the world, while actually being responsible for the investigation of misteryous supernatural phenomenoms. In the 1990's the organization would let become an international one, and not only american. Anyways, Joshu was now in charge of searching a young lady by the name of "Haruno Shiobana", a japanese girl in her early 20's who would've been adopted by a rich italian man named "Giorno Giovanna", who took her to live in Italy. Getting there, Joshu would discover from the old man that he had renamed Haruno "Giovanna Giovanna"("A weird-ass name to give a kid", in Joshu's words). Joshu then heads to the university Giovanna is in, still without knowledge of why he has to search for this "kid", since his superiors only told him she was "a person of interest". Getting there he gets to know Giovanna, who likes to be called GioGio simply Gio, discovering beforehand that Giovanna herself decided to be renamed that way when she was adopted(for unknown reasons). Joshu asks her to acompain him but she politely refuses. He gets a bit mad and gets out, giving Giovanna his number beforehand. Later on, Giovanna is attacked by a stand user and, in the process, awakens her own stand, [ JAZZ ]. After talking to the stranger, Giovanna calls Joshu and joins him in the organization. It's them revealed that Giovanna is a the granddaughter of Joseph Joestar, who had cheated on his wife with Gio's granny. After that she would start going worldwide with Joshu and other stand users to solve misterys and such: Holden Horse- an american womanizer( stand: [ Maneater ]), Yiangi Ran- a chinese ex-street artist(stand: [ Fireball ]), Animals- an old prisoner(stand: [ Rising Sun ]) and S&G- A young detective who doesn't like talking much (stand: [ Sound of Silence ]). It would be revealed that Giorno's true name is Gyro Zeppeli III, a member of the Zeppeli family, spin user and stand user(stand: [ Thunderstruck ]), who was forced to change his name for having a kid with a Brando girl(in the story, Dario got rich and the Brando bloodline became an enemy of the Zeppeli bloodline). The main-enemy would be none other then Giorno's missing child: Dion, son of the Brando woman. At first Dion would be masqueraded as a worker of the Steel Foundation called Freddy, and would actually know the main team before being revealed as the villain(this would be even more impactating given the fact that the gang has been aware of Dion's existance for a while, even though they didn't know about he being Freddy). Dion's plan is to find the Holy Corpse so he can fulfill the fate foretold to him by strange voices he listens in his head. His stand is [ Ocean Man ], with the ability to create wormholes. In the end, by fusing with the Holy Corpse and also getting a Rokakaka, he would get his final stand, [ Anything Goes ].

      The idea is for this to be a "reverse" part 5. Because the team would be some kind of police force instead of a gang.

      This was more of a brainstorm than an actual story. So, what y'all think?

        Loading editor
    • THEMOSTFUNNYVALENTINE wrote: Okay, so...it's actually been a long time this has been in my mind...and the idea might actually be kinda trippy but...here you go:

      Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 9: Epistle of Jojo(The name was the part I put the least though)

      The set for the part will actually be the whole world, but it will start in Italy, in 2021. Our favorite goofy asshole, Joshu, has joined a worldwide known organization called "Steel Foundantion", which was created by President Steel in the early 1900's as a mean to found medical researchs and scientifical wonders through all the world, while actually being responsible for the investigation of misteryous supernatural phenomenoms. In the 1990's the organization would let become an international one, and not only american. Anyways, Joshu was now in charge of searching a young lady by the name of "Haruno Shiobana", a japanese girl in her early 20's who would've been adopted by a rich italian man named "Giorno Giovanna", who took her to live in Italy. Getting there, Joshu would discover from the old man that he had renamed Haruno "Giovanna Giovanna"("A weird-ass name to give a kid", in Joshu's words). Joshu then heads to the university Giovanna is in, still without knowledge of why he has to search for this "kid", since his superiors only told him she was "a person of interest". Getting there he gets to know Giovanna, who likes to be called GioGio simply Gio, discovering beforehand that Giovanna herself decided to be renamed that way when she was adopted(for unknown reasons). Joshu asks her to acompain him but she politely refuses. He gets a bit mad and gets out, giving Giovanna his number beforehand. Later on, Giovanna is attacked by a stand user and, in the process, awakens her own stand, [ JAZZ ]. After talking to the stranger, Giovanna calls Joshu and joins him in the organization. It's them revealed that Giovanna is a the granddaughter of Joseph Joestar, who had cheated on his wife with Gio's granny. After that she would start going worldwide with Joshu and other stand users to solve misterys and such: Holden Horse- an american womanizer( stand: [ Maneater ]), Yiangi Ran- a chinese ex-street artist(stand: [ Fireball ]), Animal- an old prisoner(stand: [ Rising Sun ]) and Seg- A young detective who doesn't like talking much (stand: [ Sound of Silence ]). It would be revealed that Giorno's true name is Gyro Zeppeli III, a member of the Zeppeli family, spin user and stand user(stand: [ Thunderstruck ]), who was forced to change his name for having a kid with a Brando girl(in the story, Dario got rich and the Brando bloodline became an enemy of the Zeppeli bloodline). The main-enemy would be none other then Giorno's missing child: Dion, son of the Brando woman. At first Dion would be masqueraded as a worker of the Steel Foundation called Freddy, and would actually know the main team before being revealed as the villain(this would be even more impactating given the fact that the gang has been aware of Dion's existance for a while, even though they didn't know about he being Freddy). Dion's plan is to find the Holy Corpse so he can fulfill the fate foretold to him by strange voices he listens in his head. His stand is [ Ocean Man ], with the ability to create wormholes. In the end, by fusing with the Holy Corpse and also getting a Rokakaka, he would get his final stand, [ Anything Goes ].

      The idea is for this to be a "reverse" part 5. Because the team would be some kind of police force instead of a gang.

      This was more of a brainstorm than an actual story. So, what y'all think?

      claps great concept. Very thought out story + a different setting than the usual japan/america. Love it.

        Loading editor
    • Zodazzle wrote:
      WZLZ wrote:
      The Stone Mask universe shows that every Joestar descendant has a strong sense of justice.

      SBR universe starts with Johnny, a selfish guy who is driven to kill to accomplish his goal. Then, Josuke (Gappy) seems to be even more of an asshole.

      Part 6 spoiler incoming.

      An interesting concept, which we won't see, is Part 9 where the JoJo isn't introduced until the second half, maybe even last third/quarter, and is the antagonist. Considering Part 9 would likely be the final Part, it could end in a fashion similar to the first legacy, with the antagonist accomplishing his goal (hence making it JoJo's story in the end), but then one survivor giving him the death he deserves. That would be quite a shock, but very intriguing and fun to read. Pucci was already very fun to read, imagine how fun it would be to read if a JoJo was the antagonist!

      Imagine a story like Part 2's, where the heroes of the story have to try and get the remaining parts of Christ's corpse, before JoJo does.

      As for settings, I'd be happy with anything, as long as it's outside of Japan/America.

      First of all, it's really unlikely for Araki to break the entire format for the last part. Knowing Araki, him making alternate Part 6 will result in a huge climatic ending. Like you said, it could result in the main character's death. Also, reading a Jojo as if they are a villian wouldn't really make much sense. I understand where you are coming from, that the AU Jojos have been much darker. However, this is mostly because of their past. Johnny's darker side was a cultivation to create Dark Determination, genius on Araki's part, and in general Johnny was almost sure he killed his brother. Even his father said he was dead to him, although not word by word. And for Josuke, he's probably the way he is because of Kira's side of their fusion. You also have to take into account that he hasn't gained as much time to grow morally.

      I also really doubt that Part 9 would feature them collecting the Holy Corpse parts. I always thought that if they incorporated the Corpse, it would just be someone fusing with it, just like Dio's Bone/Green Baby in Part 6. Last note, but what's wrong with a Japanese/American setting? Is it because they're common? In that case, what did you have in mind?

      I'll probably respond to the rest when I'm less tired, but as for the setting, yeah, pretty simple reasoning, I just like variety, haha.

        Loading editor
    • A world where stands are mysteriously vanishing and the main character has no stand anymore but can still see and interact with other people's stands and has to find out the cause of the declining stands and defeat enemies in well thought out ways without a stand but he does receive help from others with stands

        Loading editor
    • MSEAdvanced wrote:
      A world where stands are mysteriously vanishing and the main character has no stand anymore but can still see and interact with other people's stands and has to find out the cause of the declining stands and defeat enemies in well thought out ways without a stand but he does receive help from others with stands

      That doesn't really make sense, stands don't just vanish. Also, I'm pretty sure it would break the format if the main character didn't have a stand.

        Loading editor
    • Zodazzle wrote:

      MSEAdvanced wrote:
      A world where stands are mysteriously vanishing and the main character has no stand anymore but can still see and interact with other people's stands and has to find out the cause of the declining stands and defeat enemies in well thought out ways without a stand but he does receive help from others with stands

      That doesn't really make sense, stands don't just vanish. Also, I'm pretty sure it would break the format if the main character didn't have a stand.

      That's the point, it doesn't make sense, the change is bizarre, but is eventually explained and the lacking of a stand is coupled with the vanishing of stands and shows how a character can make major accomplishments without relying on a stand

        Loading editor
    • Zodazzle wrote:

      MSEAdvanced wrote:
      A world where stands are mysteriously vanishing and the main character has no stand anymore but can still see and interact with other people's stands and has to find out the cause of the declining stands and defeat enemies in well thought out ways without a stand but he does receive help from others with stands

      That doesn't really make sense, stands don't just vanish. Also, I'm pretty sure it would break the format if the main character didn't have a stand.

      That's the point, it makes no sense its bizarre, it would also shake things up a little, give the opportunity for more things to be introduced, give the story a greater ability to work with non-stand users, and show how a protagonist can make major accomplishments without relying on a stand.

        Loading editor
    • MSEAdvanced wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote:

      MSEAdvanced wrote:
      A world where stands are mysteriously vanishing and the main character has no stand anymore but can still see and interact with other people's stands and has to find out the cause of the declining stands and defeat enemies in well thought out ways without a stand but he does receive help from others with stands
      That doesn't really make sense, stands don't just vanish. Also, I'm pretty sure it would break the format if the main character didn't have a stand.
      That's the point, it makes no sense its bizarre, it would also shake things up a little, give the opportunity for more things to be introduced, give the story a greater ability to work with non-stand users, and show how a protagonist can make major accomplishments without relying on a stand.

      But there's a consistency to Jojo. Main characters, stands, rules, etc. Bizarre accounts for the newly introduced topics like hamon, stands, requiem, heaven, rock humans, etc. Also, I find that weaker abilities are better to make good accomplishments from the main character. Take characters like Johnny who is a cripple, but can use nail bullets to make up for his shortcomings. A non-stand user would probably just lose faith in that character.

        Loading editor
    • Zodazzle wrote:

      MSEAdvanced wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote:

      MSEAdvanced wrote:
      A world where stands are mysteriously vanishing and the main character has no stand anymore but can still see and interact with other people's stands and has to find out the cause of the declining stands and defeat enemies in well thought out ways without a stand but he does receive help from others with stands
      That doesn't really make sense, stands don't just vanish. Also, I'm pretty sure it would break the format if the main character didn't have a stand.
      That's the point, it makes no sense its bizarre, it would also shake things up a little, give the opportunity for more things to be introduced, give the story a greater ability to work with non-stand users, and show how a protagonist can make major accomplishments without relying on a stand.

      But there's a consistency to Jojo. Main characters, stands, rules, etc. Bizarre accounts for the newly introduced topics like hamon, stands, requiem, heaven, rock humans, etc. Also, I find that weaker abilities are better to make good accomplishments from the main character. Take characters like Johnny who is a cripple, but can use nail bullets to make up for his shortcomings. A non-stand user would probably just lose faith in that character.

      Can't really understand that last sentence but if you're saying you would lose faith in a non stand user look at characters like Gyro who didn't get ball breaker until the very end and Hayato who helped them defeat Kira dispite never having a stand. And on consistency there would still be stand users their just declining and that's the mystery, and Jotaro broke the norm by switching to a stand instead of Hamon.

        Loading editor
    • MSEAdvanced wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote:

      MSEAdvanced wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote:


      MSEAdvanced wrote:
      A world where stands are mysteriously vanishing and the main character has no stand anymore but can still see and interact with other people's stands and has to find out the cause of the declining stands and defeat enemies in well thought out ways without a stand but he does receive help from others with stands
      That doesn't really make sense, stands don't just vanish. Also, I'm pretty sure it would break the format if the main character didn't have a stand.
      That's the point, it makes no sense its bizarre, it would also shake things up a little, give the opportunity for more things to be introduced, give the story a greater ability to work with non-stand users, and show how a protagonist can make major accomplishments without relying on a stand.
      But there's a consistency to Jojo. Main characters, stands, rules, etc. Bizarre accounts for the newly introduced topics like hamon, stands, requiem, heaven, rock humans, etc. Also, I find that weaker abilities are better to make good accomplishments from the main character. Take characters like Johnny who is a cripple, but can use nail bullets to make up for his shortcomings. A non-stand user would probably just lose faith in that character.
      Can't really understand that last sentence but if you're saying you would lose faith in a non stand user look at characters like Gyro who didn't get ball breaker until the very end and Hayato who helped them defeat Kira dispite never having a stand. And on consistency there would still be stand users their just declining and that's the mystery, and Jotaro broke the norm by switching to a stand instead of Hamon.

      Gyro was a mentor, not the main Jojo. He had knowledge, which made it look like he knew what he was doing. And for Hayato, I actually can agree with that. However, he's not a main Jojo. I'm saying is that the main Jojo should have some sort of a power so that the readers keep faith in that said character. And Jotaro didn't really break much of a norm, stands were originally called "spirit hamon" after all. And since then, Araki hasn't broken the norm many times, typically in smaller ways. And this thread is for Part 9 possibilities, so we should base theories off of the most recent parts. Araki does improve his writing.

        Loading editor
    • Zodazzle wrote:

      MSEAdvanced wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote:

      MSEAdvanced wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote:


      MSEAdvanced wrote:
      A world where stands are mysteriously vanishing and the main character has no stand anymore but can still see and interact with other people's stands and has to find out the cause of the declining stands and defeat enemies in well thought out ways without a stand but he does receive help from others with stands
      That doesn't really make sense, stands don't just vanish. Also, I'm pretty sure it would break the format if the main character didn't have a stand.
      That's the point, it makes no sense its bizarre, it would also shake things up a little, give the opportunity for more things to be introduced, give the story a greater ability to work with non-stand users, and show how a protagonist can make major accomplishments without relying on a stand.
      But there's a consistency to Jojo. Main characters, stands, rules, etc. Bizarre accounts for the newly introduced topics like hamon, stands, requiem, heaven, rock humans, etc. Also, I find that weaker abilities are better to make good accomplishments from the main character. Take characters like Johnny who is a cripple, but can use nail bullets to make up for his shortcomings. A non-stand user would probably just lose faith in that character.
      Can't really understand that last sentence but if you're saying you would lose faith in a non stand user look at characters like Gyro who didn't get ball breaker until the very end and Hayato who helped them defeat Kira dispite never having a stand. And on consistency there would still be stand users their just declining and that's the mystery, and Jotaro broke the norm by switching to a stand instead of Hamon.

      Gyro was a mentor, not the main Jojo. He had knowledge, which made it look like he knew what he was doing. And for Hayato, I actually can agree with that. However, he's not a main Jojo. I'm saying is that the main Jojo should have some sort of a power so that the readers keep faith in that said character. And Jotaro didn't really break much of a norm, stands were originally called "spirit hamon" after all. And since then, Araki hasn't broken the norm many times, typically in smaller ways. And this thread is for Part 9 possibilities, so we should base theories off of the most recent parts. Araki does improve his writing.

      But think about it, steel ball run kicked off another universe and in that universe part 9 would be the third part and in the original third part things changed. On the main Jojo, he can still see and interact with stands he just doesn't have his which is basically a greatly reduced ability compared to those around him and we've seen characters function with reduced ability. For example Jhonny couldn't walk but managed to make up for it in other ways and defeat Valentine, and Giorno had a stand but it wasn't the best stat wise but he got creative with it and eventually managed to beat Diavolo.

        Loading editor
    • Part 7 is the alternate version of parts 1, 2, and 3. Jojolion is part 4, and possibly 5. The next part is 6, which correlates to part 9 in that case. Also, Johnny made up with his broken legs with Tusk. And the entire reason I believe Araki chose to give Johnny broken legs was to symbolize that this story would be about growth. It literally says that as one of the first quotes in Steel Ball Run, "This story relates how I got up on my feet. Not in the physical term, but how I went from adolescence to adulthood". Tell me that isn't symbolic. Just because Jojo is bizarre doesn't mean Araki implements things randomly. He wouldn't choose a standless character because not only do stands not disappear randomly, but it would be hard to gather attention. Stands were done to keep the series going, freshen it up. A standless character doesn't freshen anything, we already have seen characters that are standless do stuff (Hayato, like you said). And lastly, Gold Experience was busted as hell, so much so that Araki probably purposely wrote out it's abilities to make things stable. He didn't beat Diavolo by being creative, he beat Diavolo through Gold Experience Requiem. Which is automatic.

        Loading editor
    • Zodazzle wrote: Part 7 is the alternate version of parts 1, 2, and 3. Jojolion is part 4, and possibly 5. The next part is 6, which correlates to part 9 in that case. Also, Johnny made up with his broken legs with Tusk. And the entire reason I believe Araki chose to give Johnny broken legs was to symbolize that this story would be about growth. It literally says that as one of the first quotes in Steel Ball Run, "This story relates how I got up on my feet. Not in the physical term, but how I went from adolescence to adulthood". Tell me that isn't symbolic. Just because Jojo is bizarre doesn't mean Araki implements things randomly. He wouldn't choose a standless character because not only do stands not disappear randomly, but it would be hard to gather attention. Stands were done to keep the series going, freshen it up. A standless character doesn't freshen anything, we already have seen characters that are standless do stuff (Hayato, like you said). And lastly, Gold Experience was busted as hell, so much so that Araki probably purposely wrote out it's abilities to make things stable. He didn't beat Diavolo by being creative, he beat Diavolo through Gold Experience Requiem. Which is automatic.

      But think about it, Giorno would have never made it to Diavolo unless he was creative with life giver like if he was an Okuyasu type character his stand would have been really held back and he would need a lot more help and when he got Gold Experience Requiem he didn't need to be creative anymore because of how busted it was and we've seen stands time and time again even more so then non stand users so the audience would look at them like "how can he plan to face a stand user?" And then he does and everyone's blown away but all in all nothing is impossible for Araki

        Loading editor
    • MSEAdvanced wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote: Part 7 is the alternate version of parts 1, 2, and 3. Jojolion is part 4, and possibly 5. The next part is 6, which correlates to part 9 in that case. Also, Johnny made up with his broken legs with Tusk. And the entire reason I believe Araki chose to give Johnny broken legs was to symbolize that this story would be about growth. It literally says that as one of the first quotes in Steel Ball Run, "This story relates how I got up on my feet. Not in the physical term, but how I went from adolescence to adulthood". Tell me that isn't symbolic. Just because Jojo is bizarre doesn't mean Araki implements things randomly. He wouldn't choose a standless character because not only do stands not disappear randomly, but it would be hard to gather attention. Stands were done to keep the series going, freshen it up. A standless character doesn't freshen anything, we already have seen characters that are standless do stuff (Hayato, like you said). And lastly, Gold Experience was busted as hell, so much so that Araki probably purposely wrote out it's abilities to make things stable. He didn't beat Diavolo by being creative, he beat Diavolo through Gold Experience Requiem. Which is automatic.

      But think about it, Giorno would have never made it to Diavolo unless he was creative with life giver like if he was an Okuyasu type character his stand would have been really held back and he would need a lot more help and when he got Gold Experience Requiem he didn't need to be creative anymore because of how busted it was and we've seen stands time and time again even more so then non stand users so the audience would look at them like "how can he plan to face a stand user?" And then he does and everyone's blown away but all in all nothing is impossible for Araki

      That's the thing. There's a level of strength that needs to be controlled. The reason why a non-stand user could have faith lost is because we have had SO many broken stands, that there is no way a non-stand user could fight. All the stands would be way too dumbed down for interest to be kept. Weak stands are arguably the most interesting stands, but that's because they inspire their user to defeat stronger ones through creativity. A non-stand user doesn't have any ability to begin with, so he would be steamrolled throughout the part. Araki is hopefully smart enough to not do that.

        Loading editor
    • Zodazzle wrote:

      MSEAdvanced wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote: Part 7 is the alternate version of parts 1, 2, and 3. Jojolion is part 4, and possibly 5. The next part is 6, which correlates to part 9 in that case. Also, Johnny made up with his broken legs with Tusk. And the entire reason I believe Araki chose to give Johnny broken legs was to symbolize that this story would be about growth. It literally says that as one of the first quotes in Steel Ball Run, "This story relates how I got up on my feet. Not in the physical term, but how I went from adolescence to adulthood". Tell me that isn't symbolic. Just because Jojo is bizarre doesn't mean Araki implements things randomly. He wouldn't choose a standless character because not only do stands not disappear randomly, but it would be hard to gather attention. Stands were done to keep the series going, freshen it up. A standless character doesn't freshen anything, we already have seen characters that are standless do stuff (Hayato, like you said). And lastly, Gold Experience was busted as hell, so much so that Araki probably purposely wrote out it's abilities to make things stable. He didn't beat Diavolo by being creative, he beat Diavolo through Gold Experience Requiem. Which is automatic.

      But think about it, Giorno would have never made it to Diavolo unless he was creative with life giver like if he was an Okuyasu type character his stand would have been really held back and he would need a lot more help and when he got Gold Experience Requiem he didn't need to be creative anymore because of how busted it was and we've seen stands time and time again even more so then non stand users so the audience would look at them like "how can he plan to face a stand user?" And then he does and everyone's blown away but all in all nothing is impossible for Araki

      That's the thing. There's a level of strength that needs to be controlled. The reason why a non-stand user could have faith lost is because we have had SO many broken stands, that there is no way a non-stand user could fight. All the stands would be way too dumbed down for interest to be kept. Weak stands are arguably the most interesting stands, but that's because they inspire their user to defeat stronger ones through creativity. A non-stand user doesn't have any ability to begin with, so he would be steamrolled throughout the part. Araki is hopefully smart enough to not do that.

      The story would show how he would develop even when there are broken stands around and he doesn't have one, it would also show how he would be creative and learn how to deal with them and then he would surprise those with no faith in him with his surprising amount of aptitude in dealing with stands. Sure he would struggle a bit at the beginning but it would leave room for him to grow and illustrate his transformation from the beginning of the series and with him facing strong or broken opponents it would show you don't need to be as strong or as broken as them to succeed.

        Loading editor
    • MSEAdvanced wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote:

      MSEAdvanced wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote: Part 7 is the alternate version of parts 1, 2, and 3. Jojolion is part 4, and possibly 5. The next part is 6, which correlates to part 9 in that case. Also, Johnny made up with his broken legs with Tusk. And the entire reason I believe Araki chose to give Johnny broken legs was to symbolize that this story would be about growth. It literally says that as one of the first quotes in Steel Ball Run, "This story relates how I got up on my feet. Not in the physical term, but how I went from adolescence to adulthood". Tell me that isn't symbolic. Just because Jojo is bizarre doesn't mean Araki implements things randomly. He wouldn't choose a standless character because not only do stands not disappear randomly, but it would be hard to gather attention. Stands were done to keep the series going, freshen it up. A standless character doesn't freshen anything, we already have seen characters that are standless do stuff (Hayato, like you said). And lastly, Gold Experience was busted as hell, so much so that Araki probably purposely wrote out it's abilities to make things stable. He didn't beat Diavolo by being creative, he beat Diavolo through Gold Experience Requiem. Which is automatic.

      But think about it, Giorno would have never made it to Diavolo unless he was creative with life giver like if he was an Okuyasu type character his stand would have been really held back and he would need a lot more help and when he got Gold Experience Requiem he didn't need to be creative anymore because of how busted it was and we've seen stands time and time again even more so then non stand users so the audience would look at them like "how can he plan to face a stand user?" And then he does and everyone's blown away but all in all nothing is impossible for Araki
      That's the thing. There's a level of strength that needs to be controlled. The reason why a non-stand user could have faith lost is because we have had SO many broken stands, that there is no way a non-stand user could fight. All the stands would be way too dumbed down for interest to be kept. Weak stands are arguably the most interesting stands, but that's because they inspire their user to defeat stronger ones through creativity. A non-stand user doesn't have any ability to begin with, so he would be steamrolled throughout the part. Araki is hopefully smart enough to not do that.
      The story would show how he would develop even when there are broken stands around and he doesn't have one, it would also show how he would be creative and learn how to deal with them and then he would surprise those with no faith in him with his surprising amount of aptitude in dealing with stands. Sure he would struggle a bit at the beginning but it would leave room for him to grow and illustrate his transformation from the beginning of the series and with him facing strong or broken opponents it would show you don't need to be as strong or as broken as them to succeed.

      Once again, that's the problem. He's too weak to take them on. No level of creativity could do it. Unless Araki dumbed all the enemies down (which ruins the plot and I bet he knows that by now), it's impossible. You would basically write yourself into a corner.

        Loading editor
    • Zodazzle wrote:

      MSEAdvanced wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote:

      MSEAdvanced wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote: Part 7 is the alternate version of parts 1, 2, and 3. Jojolion is part 4, and possibly 5. The next part is 6, which correlates to part 9 in that case. Also, Johnny made up with his broken legs with Tusk. And the entire reason I believe Araki chose to give Johnny broken legs was to symbolize that this story would be about growth. It literally says that as one of the first quotes in Steel Ball Run, "This story relates how I got up on my feet. Not in the physical term, but how I went from adolescence to adulthood". Tell me that isn't symbolic. Just because Jojo is bizarre doesn't mean Araki implements things randomly. He wouldn't choose a standless character because not only do stands not disappear randomly, but it would be hard to gather attention. Stands were done to keep the series going, freshen it up. A standless character doesn't freshen anything, we already have seen characters that are standless do stuff (Hayato, like you said). And lastly, Gold Experience was busted as hell, so much so that Araki probably purposely wrote out it's abilities to make things stable. He didn't beat Diavolo by being creative, he beat Diavolo through Gold Experience Requiem. Which is automatic.

      But think about it, Giorno would have never made it to Diavolo unless he was creative with life giver like if he was an Okuyasu type character his stand would have been really held back and he would need a lot more help and when he got Gold Experience Requiem he didn't need to be creative anymore because of how busted it was and we've seen stands time and time again even more so then non stand users so the audience would look at them like "how can he plan to face a stand user?" And then he does and everyone's blown away but all in all nothing is impossible for Araki
      That's the thing. There's a level of strength that needs to be controlled. The reason why a non-stand user could have faith lost is because we have had SO many broken stands, that there is no way a non-stand user could fight. All the stands would be way too dumbed down for interest to be kept. Weak stands are arguably the most interesting stands, but that's because they inspire their user to defeat stronger ones through creativity. A non-stand user doesn't have any ability to begin with, so he would be steamrolled throughout the part. Araki is hopefully smart enough to not do that.
      The story would show how he would develop even when there are broken stands around and he doesn't have one, it would also show how he would be creative and learn how to deal with them and then he would surprise those with no faith in him with his surprising amount of aptitude in dealing with stands. Sure he would struggle a bit at the beginning but it would leave room for him to grow and illustrate his transformation from the beginning of the series and with him facing strong or broken opponents it would show you don't need to be as strong or as broken as them to succeed.

      Once again, that's the problem. He's too weak to take them on. No level of creativity could do it. Unless Araki dumbed all the enemies down (which ruins the plot and I bet he knows that by now), it's impossible. You would basically write yourself into a corner.

      I mean look at weaker characters in the past and how they pulled through, Jonathan had hamon and fought vampires and had a tough time but pulled through and that was balanced then Joseph also had hamon but fought the pillar men who were stronger than vampires on a time limit and pulled through using wit and creativity, and now look at ultimate Kars who was on God Mode but was still defeated by quick thinking(and asspulls that arm thing was way out there) and determination.(wow it's been a while since we started this you're good at replying)

        Loading editor
    • MSEAdvanced wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote:

      MSEAdvanced wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote:


      MSEAdvanced wrote:

      Zodazzle wrote: Part 7 is the alternate version of parts 1, 2, and 3. Jojolion is part 4, and possibly 5. The next part is 6, which correlates to part 9 in that case. Also, Johnny made up with his broken legs with Tusk. And the entire reason I believe Araki chose to give Johnny broken legs was to symbolize that this story would be about growth. It literally says that as one of the first quotes in Steel Ball Run, "This story relates how I got up on my feet. Not in the physical term, but how I went from adolescence to adulthood". Tell me that isn't symbolic. Just because Jojo is bizarre doesn't mean Araki implements things randomly. He wouldn't choose a standless character because not only do stands not disappear randomly, but it would be hard to gather attention. Stands were done to keep the series going, freshen it up. A standless character doesn't freshen anything, we already have seen characters that are standless do stuff (Hayato, like you said). And lastly, Gold Experience was busted as hell, so much so that Araki probably purposely wrote out it's abilities to make things stable. He didn't beat Diavolo by being creative, he beat Diavolo through Gold Experience Requiem. Which is automatic.

      But think about it, Giorno would have never made it to Diavolo unless he was creative with life giver like if he was an Okuyasu type character his stand would have been really held back and he would need a lot more help and when he got Gold Experience Requiem he didn't need to be creative anymore because of how busted it was and we've seen stands time and time again even more so then non stand users so the audience would look at them like "how can he plan to face a stand user?" And then he does and everyone's blown away but all in all nothing is impossible for Araki
      That's the thing. There's a level of strength that needs to be controlled. The reason why a non-stand user could have faith lost is because we have had SO many broken stands, that there is no way a non-stand user could fight. All the stands would be way too dumbed down for interest to be kept. Weak stands are arguably the most interesting stands, but that's because they inspire their user to defeat stronger ones through creativity. A non-stand user doesn't have any ability to begin with, so he would be steamrolled throughout the part. Araki is hopefully smart enough to not do that.
      The story would show how he would develop even when there are broken stands around and he doesn't have one, it would also show how he would be creative and learn how to deal with them and then he would surprise those with no faith in him with his surprising amount of aptitude in dealing with stands. Sure he would struggle a bit at the beginning but it would leave room for him to grow and illustrate his transformation from the beginning of the series and with him facing strong or broken opponents it would show you don't need to be as strong or as broken as them to succeed.
      Once again, that's the problem. He's too weak to take them on. No level of creativity could do it. Unless Araki dumbed all the enemies down (which ruins the plot and I bet he knows that by now), it's impossible. You would basically write yourself into a corner.
      I mean look at weaker characters in the past and how they pulled through, Jonathan had hamon and fought vampires and had a tough time but pulled through and that was balanced then Joseph also had hamon but fought the pillar men who were stronger than vampires on a time limit and pulled through using wit and creativity, and now look at ultimate Kars who was on God Mode but was still defeated by quick thinking(and asspulls that arm thing was way out there) and determination.(wow it's been a while since we started this you're good at replying)

      They pulled through with wit of course. But that was because they used their abilities in a creative way. A powerless person only has the surroundings, which would really have to be specifically done so they somehow worked out for the character. And that would make it even worse, meaning all fights came down to luck. Any good writer doesn't make luck a consistent winning factor unless the story revolves around luck-based things like card games. A standless user is essentially a complete waste of character and would be a liability to any group.

        Loading editor
    • And the reason why this has gone on for so long is because you keep on coming up with examples to prove your argument, that I prove to be false and/or unredeeming.

        Loading editor
    • Zodazzle wrote: And the reason why this has gone on for so long is because you keep on coming up with examples to prove your argument, that I prove to be false and/or unredeeming.

      and then I come up with an example or statement that helps prove the soundness of my original proposal, but in all seriousness you are entitled to your opinion on the matter and I respect that

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.