FANDOM


  • I mean, this probably comes off as extremely stupid, but if fast enough, and catching DIO off gaurd, could GER nullify its ability?

      Loading editor
    • That same argument was placed upon GER for years now.

      "Could Star Platinum/Crazy Diamond/*insert any Power-type Stand* defeat GER if Giorno was caught off guard?"

      It just leads to nonsense answers and discussions that could never be settled because we'll never know for sure canonically.

        Loading editor
    • It might be able to reverse him for a brief while, but it would never be able to defeat it. All damage it could inflict on DIO will be healed instantly and DIO could also rewrite it so that he is immune to it's effect. Giorno would only be delaying the inevitable.

        Loading editor
    • The cutscene in Eyes of Heaven shows DIO casually countering GER AND Tusk Act 4 at the same time, so no. 

        Loading editor
    • GER probably could do it. TWOH's ability is only manifested through its fists; it has to make contact to overwrite reality. Meanwhile according to GER's description, its ability can work from finger beams or even being in the mere attention of Requiem.

      GER probably wouldn't even need to catch TWOH off guard.

      Also, I'd argue "we'd never know in canon" is a pretty poor argument. Of course we wouldn't know; this is a thread about theorizing and speculation. We know it's not canon. Bringing up the issue of "we don't know" just kind of kills the discussion, y'know?

        Loading editor
    • Eyes if Heaven made it pretty clear that Giorno gets stomped by DIO. It’s not even a close fight.

        Loading editor
    • I'd argue the EoH representation of GER isn't that accurate, as in canon it is stated that GER can affect people just from them being in its mere attention or from finger beams, yet we don't see GER trying any of that.

      Notice how GER is only shocked AFTER its fist gets pushed back, and not at the fact that HA DIO can move at all? 

      https://youtu.be/T85AalcPOks?t=2m4s

      In a realistic scenario where GER's abilities as described in canon are accurately represented, GER has it in the bag. Again, TWOH's ability works through its fists, while GER's doesn't. If GER works from a distance there's nothing for TWOH to punch, as GER will be out of range. 

      Also, your statement earlier about HA DIO being able to instantly heal himself isn't true; he has to manually heal the wounds himself by touching them with his hands. He needs to be able to move to do that, and he cannot do that when GER is looping him.

        Loading editor
    • I don't see how it would matter. Infact, the only way that GER could hurt HA DIO is by physically doing so. And that video does show that GER doesn't consistently reset everything to zero. They made contact with their fists, and all TWOH has to do is write GER out of existance. Also keep in mind that canonically, GER doesn't reset everything. Then there would be nothing to reset, and GER loses.

      Also, saying the one thing that has GER and TWOH going up against each other isn't credible, isn't really true.

        Loading editor
    • I don't see how it would matter. Infact, the only way that GER could hurt HA DIO is by physically doing so.

      Except it is a very big deal. In a scenario where GER has and effectively makes use of all the abilities it is stated to have, GER wouldn't have to make contact in order to nullify DIO's actions, while DIO still needs to be able to make contact to make use of his. Meaning he'll be trapped in GER's loop and won't be able to act.

      And that video does show that GER doesn't consistently reset everything to zero. They made contact with their fists, and all TWOH has to do is write GER out of existance.

      My point of showing the video is that GER wasn't being represented faithfully, or at least wasn't applying its abilities 100%. GER In canon is stated to be capable of affecting people who are in its attention, and not just from physical contact. It didn't make direct surface contact with Diavolo and it was still able to get him with it.

      Giorno even confirmed later on that he was "sure requiem activated when their stands collided". This means he wasn't using requiem's ability to affect those within GER's attention, which opens up to two possibilities:

      • GER doesn't have that ability in EoH

      or

      • GER had the ability and just didn't use it

      Also keep in mind that canonically, GER doesn't reset everything. Then there would be nothing to reset, and GER loses.

      Not sure what your point is, or where you got the idea that GER isn't going to have anything to reset. If DIO makes an action, that is something GER can reset, and that's all he needs to reset. TWOH's ability, while it can nullify GER's, only works through making contact, and that's not going to happen if TWOH cannot move in the first place.

      Also, saying the one thing that has GER and TWOH going up against each other isn't credible, isn't really true.

      Refer to my points above. Also, I never said EoH wasn't credible, I said GER in particular is being misrepresented. In a scenario where GER has and effectively makes use of all the abilities it is stated to have, it wins.

      If DIO is in Requiem's attention, he is subject to being looped. Yes he can overwrite the ability, but in order to do that he's going to have to punch GER, and to do that he has to be able to move, which he cannot do when he's under the influence of GER.

        Loading editor
    • It’s true that GER can activate from a distance, but up against someone as insane as DIO over Heaven, it doesn’t really matter. As a certain unnamed anime villain once said: ”Distance only matters in a battle of equals.” DIO, not only has time stop which would likely stun GER for long enough to get within punching distance if Giorno, but also has a bunch of other crap like resurrection, lightning production, access to another dimension like place that he can bring people to at will (I’m not entirely sure how that works), hypnosis and is theoretically capable of anything. Hell, if he can rewrite reality fully then it is possible that he just touches himself and rewrites reality so he is immune to GER’s effects. And GER can’t come into contact with TWOH because then he will be in striking distance. And DIO can easily heal any damage that comes to him. What is Giorno feasibly going to do to put DIO down? The best he could hope for is a draw but considering the nature of TWOH, I find that highly unlikely.

        Loading editor
    • Also, don’t forget that DIO is a vampire that naturally heals and is also capable of taking several hits from Star Platinum and survive. So, even if Giorno lands a stand rush on DIO (already highly improbable), then DIO still has a pretty decent chance of surviving and Giorno is very likely not going to get another chance again.

        Loading editor
    • "They made contact with their fists, and all TWOH has to do is write GER out of existence"

      This was the first sentence, and half of the story.

      "Then there would be nothing to reset, and GER loses."

      This was the second sentence, and was separated. Sorry for the mishap, but this was my point. Once TWOH makes any contact, he wins.

        Loading editor
    • Zodazzle wrote: Once TWOH makes any contact, he wins.

      And with all the shit he can do, there’s no way that he won’t make contact at least once.

        Loading editor
    • It's Goku Vs Superman all over again...

        Loading editor
    • Sand-busted wrote:
      It's Goku Vs Superman all over again...

      Hardly. Goku vs Superman is so fiercly debated that at this point it's banned in just about every VS forum you can find, mostly due to how no one can give a good reasoning, there being too many inconsistencies for both characters, and the massive amounts of salt generated from it. Heaven Ascension DIO vs Gold Experience Requiem on the other hand... it's not that serious, and a vast majority of the JoJo fandom believe DIO fodderizes Giorno anyways.

        Loading editor
    • I feel like the best vs match to compare this to is Jotaro vs Kenshiro. The stronger of the two will be unable to harm the weaker for a little while, but all they need is one hit and eventually, they’ll land that hit and claim victory. And the weaker can’t harm the stronger.

        Loading editor
    • A better question would be if Gold Experience Requiem could have beaten Made in Heaven if Giorno shown up and stood up against Enrico Pucci.

        Loading editor
    • JokerJay779 wrote:
      A better question would be if Gold Experience Requiem could have beaten Made in Heaven if Giorno shown up and stood up against Enrico Pucci.

      I've read somewhere that Araki had planned that Giorno was going to show up in Stone Ocean, but changed his mind since there was no way he could lose to Made In Heaven. Word of God.

        Loading editor
    • GER could dodge Over heaven's punches and hit Over heaven off guard to nullify its ability.

        Loading editor
    • Cough Cough, the cutscene shows twoh countering tusk4 and GER without breaking a sweat, so yeah.

        Loading editor
    • Read the actual discussion before repeating the same points.

        Loading editor
    • I was reiterating since that previously repeated point was being entirely ignored.

        Loading editor
    • No, I was saying it to Jarrod0303. Sorry for the misconception

        Loading editor
    • I knew that, you don’t have to tell me.

        Loading editor
    • Infact, gotta agree with TWOH winning since every stand does have a weakness, TWOH could make contact with GERS fist and rewrite it’s ability before Giorno even realizes it’s been rewritten.

        Loading editor
    • Just like it did in the game,

        Loading editor
    • Since HA DIO is in the attention of GER,he is reseted to zero and Rez is like stopping time And DIO can’t move in stopped time so HA DIO can’t move in stopped time so he can’t overwrite reality because his stand is stopped so GER can hit HA DIO during that time because DIO had not known GER’s powers yet,so he is useless against GER,GER WINS

        Loading editor
    • Here's the issue. If The World OH erases their ability, they won't be able to react to it just like that, or be able to revert it because it's gone.

        Loading editor
    • I mean...I suppose it might be possible...but, since HA DIO would have known what both Johnny and Giorno's Stands could do (through Funny Valentine and Giorno's revived and enslaved allies, if not through direct observation via an ability to see into other dimensions), he'd probably already granted himself and his Stand immunity to their abilities, using TWOH's reality rewriting ability. Or at least knew them well enough to predict their use.

      It's also entirely possible that The World Over Heaven has the same sorts of immunities that GER has, or possibly even more immunities, just by default.

        Loading editor
    • If we assume neither of them get the jump on the other, then it mostly is just down to if GER can cancel time stop or not.

      The best explanation for GER in EoH that I know of is that TWOH gave itself immunity to GER beforehand.

        Loading editor
    • Q6w7e8r9t0 wrote: If we assume neither of them get the jump on the other, then it mostly is just down to if GER can cancel time stop or not.

      The best explanation for GER in EoH that I know of is that TWOH gave itself immunity to GER beforehand.

      It's also possible that, like how GER had immunity to time-stops because it was essentially born to fight a time-manipulating Stand, TWOH might have innate immunities to some other Stand powers. Possibly all other Stand powers. And, like GER, that immunity might not extend to its user. Hence why HA DIO's arms, and thus TWOH's arms, could be taken off by the side-effects of D4C. Well, or just of reality-hopping in general. Not sure.

      I like the idea that TWOH might have innate immunity to other reality manipulating Stands, though, but DIO doesn't. It furthers the parallels between DIO and Giorno's Stands.

        Loading editor
    • GER doesn't necessarily have innate immunity, it's ability just naturally beats time manipulations.

      I like the idea that TWOH has innate immunity though, that clears up a lot.

        Loading editor
    • Q6w7e8r9t0 wrote: GER doesn't necessarily have innate immunity, it's ability just naturally beats time manipulations.

      I like the idea that TWOH has innate immunity though, that clears up a lot.

      I guess? I mean shouldn't GER be unable to move in time-stops/whatever the hell you want to call King Crimson's powers, just negate the effects of them. So it moving during them isn't really consistent with its powers, unless I'm missing something.

      Another interesting point is that, if Stands can be used during the infinite death-loop thing that GER does to people it hits, couldn't The World Over Heaven could just punch itself or HA DIO and overwrite them being in the infinite death loop?

      Similarly, since the World Over Heaven can stop time, HA DIO could just pull the same thing his alternate reality counterpart pulled against Johnny, I.E. stop time, cut off whatever part of him was hit, then regrow it with TWOH. Plus, Tusk Act 4 isn't instantly lethal, but rather is slowly, but inevitably lethal, meaning reversing it would be a simple task for TWOH or GER, and just take a single punch, in the former's case.

      So, even if it wasn't immune, both effects would be fairly easily negated. That's not getting into whether GER and Tusk Act 4 interact in some way, or if one overwrites the other (I.E. infinite death-loop supersedes the Spin, or vice-versa), or if they somehow negate one another entirely (which would be really bad luck for Gio and Johnny). Still, I think TWOH just having general immunity or resistance to Stand powers (or just ones like GER and Tusk Act 4) is probably the my preferred explanation. TWOH is supposed to be the culmination of all of DIO's plans and the ultimate Stand, after all.

        Loading editor
    • Except the time skip never happens, because GER cancels it before it happens.

        Loading editor
    • Q6w7e8r9t0 wrote: Except the time skip never happens, because GER cancels it before it happens.

      What "time skip"? Did you mean "time stop"? If so, that's not really how GER works. It undoes effects, not the cause of the effect, after that effect comes into existence. It might be almost instanteously afterwards, but afterwards nonetheless. Not before, as you state. So, it could potentially undo TWOH's reality overwrite or time stop, or the results of the time stop, but not prevent the time stop from happening before it happens.

      This is, in some ways, superior to canceling an ability from being used at all, since many Stands have limits on how often they can use their powers, including all known Stands with time stop/time skip powers. DIO can't just spam time stop infinitely, so negating the effect but keeping the cause means he's now unable to stop time for a while.

      However, I would like to point out that it's entirely possible that The World Over Heaven is either able to overwrite GER's power, or is in some manner immune to it. As such, GER might not be able to negate TWOH's time stop. Or it might. We're kinda in speculation territory here.

        Loading editor
    • No, I meant time skip, or time erasure if you prefer. I was discussing the actual canonical ending to part 5. And while Diavolo gets to perform the "cause," it's quite obvious that it's undones beforehand as the time skip itself never got to actually happen at all.

      But yeah, as far as TWOH vs GER goes, it's all speculation. I doubt they intended it to have an explanation to begin with.

        Loading editor
    • Q6w7e8r9t0 wrote: No, I meant time skip, or time erasure if you prefer. I was discussing the actual canonical ending to part 5. And while Diavolo gets to perform the "cause," it's quite obvious that it's undones beforehand as the time skip itself never got to actually happen at all.

      But yeah, as far as TWOH vs GER goes, it's all speculation. I doubt they intended it to have an explanation to begin with.

      Uh...nope, pretty sure it happened. Yes, the effects of the skip, including any sign of it happening, seem to have been erased. However, if it "never happened", GER would never have punched Diavolo. Which then means the skip never happened. Which means...well, I think you get the idea. Part of the reason why explaining GER's power as "negating effects" works so well is that it removes the potential for paradoxes. Also explains why Diavolo got looped significantly better.

      Agreed on the second point, though. The game devs probably didn't bother to think too hard on it.

        Loading editor
    • If GER can nullify an attack then The World Over Heaven (TWOH) can nullify that nullification.

        Loading editor
    • Chasekilleen wrote:
      If GER can nullify an attack then The World Over Heaven (TWOH) can nullify that nullification.

      N U L L - C E P T I O N

        Loading editor
    • This is real simple to figure out even if speculating. How?

      They both negate each other. GER and TWOH abilities can't win against one another because it will be in a constant loop of cancelling each other out. You can say GER abilities range is universal but TWOH abilities can rewrite at the same time since it's literally limit to the stand hands. Here's an examples :

      GER nullifies TWOH overwrites from a distances; TWOH rewrites the nullification at the same time, thus nullifying the nullification. Things repeat, thus it's a never-ending cycle of cancelling each other out. It doesn't matter if one was faster it will still cancel.

      Now that's the abilities out of the way. Lets look a the Stands destructive power and speed.

      Easily TWOH is more powerful and faster than GER since it went toe-to-toe with Star Platinum and also overpowered it in a stand rush. I know some will say GER will just null the damage like it never happened and GER is actually more destructive since it fling a pebble so fast it pierced a hand and smash a column.

      First of GER null abilities is either inconsistent or not explore on much since Araki didn't expand more of GER in part 5 and just left us with the GER we know now. Second if GER destructive power has increased then it needs to show more than just fling a high-speed pebble and smash column with said pebble. Remember when Star Platinum punches diamond teeth? TWOH is basically the same just a little more stronger. Coupled those with vampiric abilities(or whatever HA DIO is) TWOH beats GER in a fight. Their abilities would just trump one another infinitely but you can't rule out destructive power.

      So yeah TWOH can beat GER in punching each other but their abilties will never have an advantages against the other since it's impossible. But this is still speculation though since THOW isn't canon and GER isn't expanded on so we'll never know it's limits and/or drawbacks

        Loading editor
    • Fenriulf wrote:
      This is real simple to figure out even if speculating. How?

      They both negate each other. GER and TWOH abilities can't win against one another because it will be in a constant loop of cancelling each other out. You can say GER abilities range is universal but TWOH abilities can rewrite at the same time since it's literally limit to the stand hands. Here's an examples :

      GER nullifies TWOH overwrites from a distances; TWOH rewrites the nullification at the same time, thus nullifying the nullification. Things repeat, thus it's a never-ending cycle of cancelling each other out. It doesn't matter if one was faster it will still cancel.

      Now that's the abilities out of the way. Lets look a the Stands destructive power and speed.

      Easily TWOH is more powerful and faster than GER since it went toe-to-toe with Star Platinum and also overpowered it in a stand rush. I know some will say GER will just null the damage like it never happened and GER is actually more destructive since it fling a pebble so fast it pierced a hand and smash a column.

      First of GER null abilities is either inconsistent or not explore on much since Araki didn't expand more of GER in part 5 and just left us with the GER we know now. Second if GER destructive power has increased then it needs to show more than just fling a high-speed pebble and smash column with said pebble. Remember when Star Platinum punches diamond teeth? TWOH is basically the same just a little more stronger. Coupled those with vampiric abilities(or whatever HA DIO is) TWOH beats GER in a fight. Their abilities would just trump one another infinitely but you can't rule out destructive power.

      So yeah TWOH can beat GER in punching each other but their abilties will never have an advantages against the other since it's impossible. But this is still speculation though since THOW isn't canon and GER isn't expanded on so we'll never know it's limits and/or drawbacks

      Heaven Ascension DIO is Canon in the JoJo's universe.

      The game which featured DIO Heaven was directed and created by Hirohiko Araki himself.

      And DIO Heaven Ascension is just DIO but in an alternate universe, same as Steel Ball Run and JoJolion.

      They're all from a separate universe or reality, but they are still canon towards the main continuity.

      But Eyes of Heaven is not canon in the continuity, but in the JoJo's universe it is, the reason why there's no "What happens if DIO wins in Part 3" was because literally that's what's going to happen.

      Instead of Part6 when Pucci attains Made in Heaven, DIO attains TWOH.

        Loading editor
    • ArbitraryNumbers wrote:

      My point of showing the video is that GER wasn't being represented faithfully, or at least wasn't applying its abilities 100%. GER In canon is stated to be capable of affecting people who are in its attention, and not just from physical contact. It didn't make direct surface contact with Diavolo and it was still able to get him with it.]

      Giorno even confirmed later on that he was lsure requiem activated when their stands collided"]. This means he wasn't using requiem's ability to affect those within GER's attention, which opens up to two possibilities:

      • GER doesn't have that ability in EoH

      or

      • GER had the ability and just didn't use it

      Also keep in mind that canonically, GER doesn't reset everything. Then there would be nothing to reset, and GER loses.

      Not sure what your point is, or where you got the idea that GER isn't going to have anything to reset. If DIO makes an action, that is something GER can reset, and that's all he needs to reset. TWOH's ability, while it can nullify GER's, only works through making contact, and that's not going to happen if TWOH cannot move in the first place.

      Also, saying the

      Wrong. There’s a whole lot of evidence on the manga that puts a big statement on GER needig physical contact for it to work. First of all; before GER came out. KC smashed GE to bits, making direct physical contact with him

      Secondly; GER flings a stone towards Diavolo, which Diavolo reacts to (implying that Diavolo’s actions has not been reset yet). Also meaning GER once again making some sort of physical contact

      Third; GER’s reset do not apply until it is shown on panel that KC has punched GER. Thus physical contact is made

      Fourth and most important of all; GER does a punch barrage in the end as some sort of final coup. Now, considering how some OP stand abilities in Jojoverse applies without needing any physical for them to work, it is kind of unusual as to why GER would need to do the punch barrage in the end.

      EoH only adds up to the fact that GER does need to have some sort of physical contact for it to work

        Loading editor
    • Sibulanblues wrote:
       

      ArbitraryNumbers wrote:

      My point of showing the video is that GER wasn't being represented faithfully, or at least wasn't applying its abilities 100%. GER In canon is stated to be capable of affecting people who are in its attention, and not just from physical contact. It didn't make direct surface contact with Diavolo and it was still able to get him with it.]

      Giorno even confirmed later on that he was lsure requiem activated when their stands collided"]. This means he wasn't using requiem's ability to affect those within GER's attention, which opens up to two possibilities:

      • GER doesn't have that ability in EoH

      or

      • GER had the ability and just didn't use it

      Also keep in mind that canonically, GER doesn't reset everything. Then there would be nothing to reset, and GER loses.

      Not sure what your point is, or where you got the idea that GER isn't going to have anything to reset. If DIO makes an action, that is something GER can reset, and that's all he needs to reset. TWOH's ability, while it can nullify GER's, only works through making contact, and that's not going to happen if TWOH cannot move in the first place.

      Also, saying the

      Wrong. There’s a whole lot of evidence on the manga that puts a big statement on GER needig physical contact for it to work.

      First of all; before GER came out. KC smashed GE to bits, making direct physical contact with him

      Secondly; GER flings a stone towards Diavolo, which Diavolo reacts to (implying that Diavolo’s actions has not been reset yet). Also meaning GER once again making some sort of physical contact

      Third; GER’s reset do not apply until it is shown on panel that KC has punched GER. Thus physical contact is made

      Fourth and most important of all; GER does a punch barrage in the end as some sort of final coup. Now, considering how some OP stand abilities in Jojoverse applies without needing any physical for them to work, it is kind of unusual as to why GER would need to do the punch barrage in the end.

      EoH only adds up to the fact that GER does need to have some sort of physical contact for it to work

      Didn't Kinga Crimson try to punch Giorno in his time erasure but he stopped due to the fact that time was reverting back??

        Loading editor
    • If The World Over Heaven was able to punch GER it would Be able to rewrite it. As stated in the wiki TWOH is a Superior stand to GER. Still it needs to tiuch something With its fists to rewrite it and from what Ive been able To figure out GER also needs physical contact to nullify TWOH's actions and the willpower behind them. But the JoJo Fandom Wiki states that TWOH would win against GER And I guess we'll never actually figure this out Unless Araki himself gives us an awnser

        Loading editor
    • Ultronf4 original wrote:
      If The World Over Heaven was able to punch GER it would

      Be able to rewrite it. As stated in the wiki TWOH is a Superior stand to GER. Still it needs to tiuch something With its fists to rewrite it and from what Ive been able To figure out GER also needs physical contact to nullify TWOH's actions and the willpower behind them. But the JoJo Fandom Wiki states that TWOH would win against GER And I guess we'll never actually figure this out Unless Araki himself gives us an awnser

      Agreed.

        Loading editor
    • Chasekilleen wrote:
      Fenriulf wrote:
      This is real simple to figure out even if speculating. How?

      They both negate each other. GER and TWOH abilities can't win against one another because it will be in a constant loop of cancelling each other out. You can say GER abilities range is universal but TWOH abilities can rewrite at the same time since it's literally limit to the stand hands. Here's an examples :

      GER nullifies TWOH overwrites from a distances; TWOH rewrites the nullification at the same time, thus nullifying the nullification. Things repeat, thus it's a never-ending cycle of cancelling each other out. It doesn't matter if one was faster it will still cancel.

      Now that's the abilities out of the way. Lets look a the Stands destructive power and speed.

      Easily TWOH is more powerful and faster than GER since it went toe-to-toe with Star Platinum and also overpowered it in a stand rush. I know some will say GER will just null the damage like it never happened and GER is actually more destructive since it fling a pebble so fast it pierced a hand and smash a column.

      First of GER null abilities is either inconsistent or not explore on much since Araki didn't expand more of GER in part 5 and just left us with the GER we know now. Second if GER destructive power has increased then it needs to show more than just fling a high-speed pebble and smash column with said pebble. Remember when Star Platinum punches diamond teeth? TWOH is basically the same just a little more stronger. Coupled those with vampiric abilities(or whatever HA DIO is) TWOH beats GER in a fight. Their abilities would just trump one another infinitely but you can't rule out destructive power.

      So yeah TWOH can beat GER in punching each other but their abilties will never have an advantages against the other since it's impossible. But this is still speculation though since THOW isn't canon and GER isn't expanded on so we'll never know it's limits and/or drawbacks

      Heaven Ascension DIO is Canon in the JoJo's universe.

      The game which featured DIO Heaven was directed and created by Hirohiko Araki himself.

      And DIO Heaven Ascension is just DIO but in an alternate universe, same as Steel Ball Run and JoJolion.

      They're all from a separate universe or reality, but they are still canon towards the main continuity.

      But Eyes of Heaven is not canon in the continuity, but in the JoJo's universe it is, the reason why there's no "What happens if DIO wins in Part 3" was because literally that's what's going to happen.

      Instead of Part6 when Pucci attains Made in Heaven, DIO attains TWOH.

      yo i know this was like months ago but like EoH is not canon lmao

        Loading editor
    • Lookseee wrote:
      Chasekilleen wrote:
      Fenriulf wrote:
      This is real simple to figure out even if speculating. How?

      They both negate each other. GER and TWOH abilities can't win against one another because it will be in a constant loop of cancelling each other out. You can say GER abilities range is universal but TWOH abilities can rewrite at the same time since it's literally limit to the stand hands. Here's an examples :

      GER nullifies TWOH overwrites from a distances; TWOH rewrites the nullification at the same time, thus nullifying the nullification. Things repeat, thus it's a never-ending cycle of cancelling each other out. It doesn't matter if one was faster it will still cancel.

      Now that's the abilities out of the way. Lets look a the Stands destructive power and speed.

      Easily TWOH is more powerful and faster than GER since it went toe-to-toe with Star Platinum and also overpowered it in a stand rush. I know some will say GER will just null the damage like it never happened and GER is actually more destructive since it fling a pebble so fast it pierced a hand and smash a column.

      First of GER null abilities is either inconsistent or not explore on much since Araki didn't expand more of GER in part 5 and just left us with the GER we know now. Second if GER destructive power has increased then it needs to show more than just fling a high-speed pebble and smash column with said pebble. Remember when Star Platinum punches diamond teeth? TWOH is basically the same just a little more stronger. Coupled those with vampiric abilities(or whatever HA DIO is) TWOH beats GER in a fight. Their abilities would just trump one another infinitely but you can't rule out destructive power.

      So yeah TWOH can beat GER in punching each other but their abilties will never have an advantages against the other since it's impossible. But this is still speculation though since THOW isn't canon and GER isn't expanded on so we'll never know it's limits and/or drawbacks

      Heaven Ascension DIO is Canon in the JoJo's universe.

      The game which featured DIO Heaven was directed and created by Hirohiko Araki himself.

      And DIO Heaven Ascension is just DIO but in an alternate universe, same as Steel Ball Run and JoJolion.

      They're all from a separate universe or reality, but they are still canon towards the main continuity.

      But Eyes of Heaven is not canon in the continuity, but in the JoJo's universe it is, the reason why there's no "What happens if DIO wins in Part 3" was because literally that's what's going to happen.

      Instead of Part6 when Pucci attains Made in Heaven, DIO attains TWOH.

      yo i know this was like months ago but like EoH is not canon lmao

      That's false because the game's story was written by Araki himself and the game was overseen by Hirohiko Araki himself!! it's canon.

      It's as canon as you can get when related to the JoJoverse

        Loading editor
    • Chasekilleen wrote:

      That's false because the game's story was written by Araki himself and the game was overseen by Hirohiko Araki himself!! it's canon.

      It's as canon as you can get when related to the JoJoverse

      Taken directly from EOH's article.

      "The game features an original storyline supervised by Hirohiko Araki..."

      It wasn't written by him, he just got to say yes or no to whatever they came up with, and feedback on what to do. He wasn't the one creating it, so technically it isn't canon.​​​

        Loading editor
    • Zodazzle wrote:
      Chasekilleen wrote:

      That's false because the game's story was written by Araki himself and the game was overseen by Hirohiko Araki himself!! it's canon.

      It's as canon as you can get when related to the JoJoverse

      Taken directly from EOH's article.

      "The game features an original storyline supervised by Hirohiko Araki..."

      It wasn't written by him, he just got to say yes or no to whatever they came up with, and feedback on what to do. He wasn't the one creating it, so technically it isn't canon.​​​

      It's still him creating the story, you dumbass. If he hadn't had supervised the story, then it's not canon, but he literally said yes to the idea of The World Over Heaven in the first place, it's basically canon, you idiot.

      Prove me wrong that it's not canon. He said yes to basically, The World Over Heaven's hax abilities and its ability to rewrite literally anything his fists touch including him overpowering Tusk Act IV and GER.

      They literally stated that Hirohiko Araki handled the entire story, meaning it's fucking canon. Him acknowledging Za Warudo Ova Heben and made DIO Heaven the most powerful Stand user as he is able to create an entire universe from nothing and able to summon anyone by creating an incredibly large teleporter to summon anyone he wishes.

      How about you prove me wrong first that it's not? Him greenlighting every idea is him saying that it's canon and that he has input in the story itself.

      😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

        Loading editor
    • Chasekilleen wrote:
      Zodazzle wrote:
      Chasekilleen wrote:

      That's false because the game's story was written by Araki himself and the game was overseen by Hirohiko Araki himself!! it's canon.

      It's as canon as you can get when related to the JoJoverse

      Taken directly from EOH's article.

      "The game features an original storyline supervised by Hirohiko Araki..."

      It wasn't written by him, he just got to say yes or no to whatever they came up with, and feedback on what to do. He wasn't the one creating it, so technically it isn't canon.​​​

      It's still him creating the story, you dumbass.

      If he hadn't had supervised the story, then it's not canon, but he literally said yes to the idea of The World Over Heaven in the first place, it's basically canon, you idiot.

      Prove me wrong that it's not canon. He said yes to basically, The World Over Heaven's hax abilities and its ability to rewrite literally anything his fists touch including him overpowering Tusk Act IV and GER.

      They literally stated that Hirohiko Araki handled the entire story, meaning it's fucking canon. Him acknowledging Za Warudo Ova Heben and made DIO Heaven the most powerful Stand user as he is able to create an entire universe from nothing and able to summon anyone by creating an incredibly large teleporter to summon anyone he wishes.

      How about you prove me wrong first that it's not? Him greenlighting every idea is him saying that it's canon and that he has input in the story itself.

      😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

      Alright, another quote from the wiki again:

      "The information below derives from a source not written by Araki. As such, it may or may not be considered canonW."

      Yes, Araki said yes to it. But he didn't write it, so it can be arguably considered not canonical. And if you want to argue about the definition, then sure. It can be considered canonical. I could find interviews about the creation of the game and see if anyone states who wrote it. But I would prefer not to really argue anymore about this, since you act dickish. If I did, shit would get very toxic very fast.

        Loading editor
    • Zodazzle wrote:
      Chasekilleen wrote:
      Zodazzle wrote:
      Chasekilleen wrote:

      That's false because the game's story was written by Araki himself and the game was overseen by Hirohiko Araki himself!! it's canon.

      It's as canon as you can get when related to the JoJoverse

      Taken directly from EOH's article.

      "The game features an original storyline supervised by Hirohiko Araki..."

      It wasn't written by him, he just got to say yes or no to whatever they came up with, and feedback on what to do. He wasn't the one creating it, so technically it isn't canon.​​​

      It's still him creating the story, you dumbass.

      If he hadn't had supervised the story, then it's not canon, but he literally said yes to the idea of The World Over Heaven in the first place, it's basically canon, you idiot.

      Prove me wrong that it's not canon. He said yes to basically, The World Over Heaven's hax abilities and its ability to rewrite literally anything his fists touch including him overpowering Tusk Act IV and GER.

      They literally stated that Hirohiko Araki handled the entire story, meaning it's fucking canon. Him acknowledging Za Warudo Ova Heben and made DIO Heaven the most powerful Stand user as he is able to create an entire universe from nothing and able to summon anyone by creating an incredibly large teleporter to summon anyone he wishes.

      How about you prove me wrong first that it's not? Him greenlighting every idea is him saying that it's canon and that he has input in the story itself.

      😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

      Alright, another quote from the wiki again:

      "The information below derives from a source not written by Araki. As such, it may or may not be considered canonW."

      Yes, Araki said yes to it. But he didn't write it, so it can be arguably considered not canonical. And if you want to argue about the definition, then sure. It can be considered canonical. I could find interviews about the creation of the game and see if anyone states who wrote it. But I would prefer not to really argue anymore about this, since you act dickish. If I did, shit would get very toxic very fast.

      Why are you using those wiki as an ammo, because anyone can just go and edit it. How do you know it's not been edited? And also my interpretation is that it's canon, because Araki officially confirmed it and also, he wouldn't say yes, if he himself didn't like those ideas.

      And plus it is canon in a sense, since it's still DIO, but DIO in an alternative universe that has attained Heaven's Stand, rather than Pucci.

      In this sense, JORGE JOESTAR Light Novel, is not canon, as it was written by another author and Araki had no contribution to that light novel's original story in anyway possible. The only contribution he had was drawing the cover of the light novel.

      Would you consider Dragon Ball Super Broly Light Novel as canonical because it's overseen by Toriyama, but it's based off of the original script that he made?

      I think this is the best analogy and comparison.

        Loading editor
    • I'm very late to the wiki,but damn.I actually hate it when people say "GER can move/cancel time stop."If you mean use revert to zero then yes he can.But just cancelling out of the blue isn't possible.And i'd say for most cased TWOH beats GER.Sure,TWOH needs to make contact,but you think HA DIO can't just spam Time Stop until GER runs out of power to use RTZ?Correct me if I'm wrong,but GER hasn't shown to have infinite stamina but it hasn't been shown/stated that it loses it.Take the case of it can't have infinite stamina.TWOH uses ZA WARUDO and it's game.Take the moment that GER DOES have Infinite Stamina and it's a loop.If im wrong then feel free to correct me but as of now TWOH has it in the bag.

      Edit:And yes,DIO in Part 3 had a time limit on TS,but HA DIO can stop time for as long as he wants and quite honestly punch himself to give him no timer on TS or give himself Infinite Stamina,on the case of GER,not so sure.

        Loading editor
    • In concept, yes, GER could beat TWOH.  But DIO stomps Giorno in EOH, so no.

      This works around the same principle that in theory, Superfly is the most powerful Stand, but JoJo laws contradict themselves and interact in other weird ways, so it can be easily defeated.

        Loading editor
    • there evidences that ger can beat the world over heaven actually  some people think that ger can move at time stop but its wrong its something more powerful  in kc time skip ger wasnt aware at all untill kc tried to attack some people might say ger was aware well if ger was aware then why ger tried to attack kc ?  when kc tried to attack ger everything start reverting i also wanted to add that in kc vision ger was dead so that ger can revert actions before it become aciton  which mean ger is immune to anything that would effect the stand so ger is immune to the world over heaven ability  now how can ger kill the world over heaven ?  if you all notice we can see blu strength coming from ger so what it is ? its ger ability cuz when ger revert all actions we see that blu strength on things when they reverting and when ger punched diavolo diavolo was  sent to infinity death loop  even the manga say those who are struck by ger power will have their death set to 0 so that mean ger could use the ability to send those who are against giorno  and i wanted to add the last thing  ger also said none who stand before me shall ever get there regardless of their abilities some of you might say this statement is wrong but actually i found out that this statement is example of ger power  cuz as i said in this comments that ger revert the actions before it become action and can send anyone to infinity death loop by using the ability only so that mean ger is unbeatable 

        Loading editor
    • Yall ever realise that GER doesnt create a infinite death loop because one of Diavolo's loops was when he was already dead, so if he isnt able to be dead, theoretically, he could be in his body that drowned, than someone used CPR to bring him back and the loop would be broken till he died. So the true abilities of GER are unknown and the GER file here could or could not be accurate to this whole fandom is made by fans. So until Araki tells us the actual ability is stated, I believe that the ability of GER is to reverse any direct attack to the user and than create a loop state where the opponent has a infinite loop of pain.

        Loading editor
    • you know that potentially twoh can just ya know poof him out of existance?

        Loading editor
    • Chasekilleen wrote: Heaven Ascension DIO is Canon in the JoJo's universe.

      The game which featured DIO Heaven was directed and created by Hirohiko Araki himself.

      And DIO Heaven Ascension is just DIO but in an alternate universe, same as Steel Ball Run and JoJolion.

      They're all from a separate universe or reality, but they are still canon towards the main continuity.

      But Eyes of Heaven is not canon in the continuity, but in the JoJo's universe it is, the reason why there's no "What happens if DIO wins in Part 3" was because literally that's what's going to happen.

      Instead of Part6 when Pucci attains Made in Heaven, DIO attains TWOH.

      I'm sorry, I don't get what sort of gibberish you're speaking, but I can CLEARLY translate that to you saying that DIO Gone To Heaven is canon. See, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Eyes of Heaven takes place in an alternate universe where DIO wins against Jotaro at the start of the game, and Jotaro brings a 7 year old Jolyne with him to Morioh at the end of the game. All the JoJo games (except the Part 3 and Part 5 RPGs and Jotaro's and the Super Story in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future/JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD) are non-canon.

        Loading editor
    • PsychoSSF2 wrote:

      Chasekilleen wrote: Heaven Ascension DIO is Canon in the JoJo's universe.

      The game which featured DIO Heaven was directed and created by Hirohiko Araki himself.

      And DIO Heaven Ascension is just DIO but in an alternate universe, same as Steel Ball Run and JoJolion.

      They're all from a separate universe or reality, but they are still canon towards the main continuity.

      But Eyes of Heaven is not canon in the continuity, but in the JoJo's universe it is, the reason why there's no "What happens if DIO wins in Part 3" was because literally that's what's going to happen.

      Instead of Part6 when Pucci attains Made in Heaven, DIO attains TWOH.

      I'm sorry, I don't get what sort of gibberish you're speaking, but I can CLEARLY translate that to you saying that DIO Gone To Heaven is canon. See, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Eyes of Heaven takes place in an alternate universe where DIO wins against Jotaro at the start of the game, and Jotaro brings a 7 year old Jolyne with him to Morioh at the end of the game. All the JoJo games (except the Part 3 and Part 5 RPGs and Jotaro's and the Super Story in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future/JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD) are non-canon.

      Except there's no such thing as non-canon because they are all approved by Hirohiko Araki himself and he was the on ethat gave the greenslight, it's canon in its own sense.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, now I get what you mean. But still, in most popular Shonen anime, like Dragon Ball for example, there always has to be some filler episodes in between.

        Loading editor
    • PsychoSSF2 wrote:
      Oh, now I get what you mean. But still, in most popular Shonen anime, like Dragon Ball for example, there always has to be some filler episodes in between.

      Yeah and do not get me started about FKING Naruto and Boruto, it's stupid!

      FK fillers, they are boring, shallow, uninteresting, it takes up 40 FKING episodes when you're enjoying the main arc ans they suddenly give you the curve ball.

        Loading editor
    • Well... SOME filler episodes are good. Remember A Girl Named Lime?

        Loading editor
    • It could beat Za Warudo because GER's ability: Revert to Zero. Theorically, he could prevent Za Warudo from moving from his stop time.

      Edit 1: I didn't notice the word Over Heaven there. So, The World Over Heaven beats GER as seen in the game "Eyes Of Heaven", where we see The World Over Heaven can create realities faster than GER's Revert to Zero ability.

        Loading editor
    • No.We are talking about The World Over Heaven.GER stomps every non requiemd in the series.Not TWOH.TWOH was even shown stronger than GER in EoH.

        Loading editor
    • EoH has been only featured in one game.

      And GER was pummeled by EoH.

      So essentially by saying GER can beat EoH, is creating your own fan-fiction.

      Also Revert to Zero, won't stop Za Warudo, because GER can't move in stop timed.

      Furthermore, GER has been showcased for a whopping 1 1/2' cannon anime episodes. GER most likely has limits. It's like saying Heaven's Door doesn't have any limits, because they never mentioned it. Using this logic, Tonpetty is still alive, because they never mentioned his death.

        Loading editor
    • GER can't beat Twoh it's easy as that, oh can be pretty much be classed one above req

        Loading editor
    • ebola punches digorno abd and wins the pizza

        Loading editor
    • EnglshVkngKdn wrote:
      I mean, this probably comes off as extremely stupid, but if fast enough, and catching DIO off gaurd, could GER nullify its ability?

      HA dio isnt even cannon.

        Loading editor
    • Otakuoto wrote:
      EnglshVkngKdn wrote:
      I mean, this probably comes off as extremely stupid, but if fast enough, and catching DIO off gaurd, could GER nullify its ability?
      HA dio isnt even cannon.

      Part 3 battle tendency also see that this is a theory.

        Loading editor
    • HELLO089087 wrote:
      Otakuoto wrote:
      EnglshVkngKdn wrote:
      I mean, this probably comes off as extremely stupid, but if fast enough, and catching DIO off gaurd, could GER nullify its ability?
      HA dio isnt even cannon.
      Part 3 battle tendency also see that this is a theory.

      Actually, Battle Tendency was Part 2.

        Loading editor
    • PsychoSSF2 wrote:
      HELLO089087 wrote:
      Otakuoto wrote:
      EnglshVkngKdn wrote:
      I mean, this probably comes off as extremely stupid, but if fast enough, and catching DIO off gaurd, could GER nullify its ability?
      HA dio isnt even cannon.
      Part 3 battle tendency also see that this is a theory.
      Actually, Battle Tendency was Part 2.

      correction, S t a r b u r s t  c r  u  s  a d e

        Loading editor
    • Didn't want to necropost, but you guys forgot that EoH can still stop time, meaning his range, really isn't an issue.

        Loading editor
    • 123 bst wrote:
      Didn't want to necropost, but you guys forgot that EoH can still stop time, meaning his range, really isn't an issue.
      ZA WARUDO OVER HEAVEN Sound effect

      ZA WARUDO OVER HEAVEN Sound effect

      SEAN WALDO! OVA HEVUN!

        Loading editor
    • GER cannot beat twoh. Giorno tried and failed

        Loading editor
    • ArbitraryNumbers wrote:
      GER probably could do it. TWOH's ability is only manifested through its fists; it has to make contact to overwrite reality. Meanwhile according to GER's description, its ability can work from finger beams or even being in the mere attention of Requiem.

      GER probably wouldn't even need to catch TWOH off guard.

      Also, I'd argue "we'd never know in canon" is a pretty poor argument. Of course we wouldn't know; this is a thread about theorizing and speculation. We know it's not canon. Bringing up the issue of "we don't know" just kind of kills the discussion, y'know?

      DIO could just overwrite himself to make it where he doesnt only have to use his fists to overwrite. He is all powerful with that.

        Loading editor
    • Opsap11 wrote:
      ArbitraryNumbers wrote:
      GER probably could do it. TWOH's ability is only manifested through its fists; it has to make contact to overwrite reality. Meanwhile according to GER's description, its ability can work from finger beams or even being in the mere attention of Requiem.

      GER probably wouldn't even need to catch TWOH off guard.

      Also, I'd argue "we'd never know in canon" is a pretty poor argument. Of course we wouldn't know; this is a thread about theorizing and speculation. We know it's not canon. Bringing up the issue of "we don't know" just kind of kills the discussion, y'know?

      DIO could just overwrite himself to make it where he doesnt only have to use his fists to overwrite. He is all powerful with that.

      Wait, could he give himself multiple GER's? have like three dedicated to shutting down giorno and boom TWOH wins.

        Loading editor
    • ExtremEnder1424 wrote:
      Opsap11 wrote:
      ArbitraryNumbers wrote:
      GER probably could do it. TWOH's ability is only manifested through its fists; it has to make contact to overwrite reality. Meanwhile according to GER's description, its ability can work from finger beams or even being in the mere attention of Requiem.

      GER probably wouldn't even need to catch TWOH off guard.

      Also, I'd argue "we'd never know in canon" is a pretty poor argument. Of course we wouldn't know; this is a thread about theorizing and speculation. We know it's not canon. Bringing up the issue of "we don't know" just kind of kills the discussion, y'know?

      DIO could just overwrite himself to make it where he doesnt only have to use his fists to overwrite. He is all powerful with that.
      Wait, could he give himself multiple GER's? have like three dedicated to shutting down giorno and boom TWOH wins.

      I can't believe this keeps going on,but:

      The answer has been shown already in Eyes Of Heaven.

      TWOH can quite legit just punch himself to be immune to any sort of ability/attack,making any stand/ability that is in his way be useless.

      GER's ability does have a chance to RtZ TWOH's punch,but that's it.Only,the punch.If DIO has added to himself the GER immunity GER can't take it away as it's a part of DIO now.Remember,RtZ only rewinds actions,not an entire part of someone's being.

        Loading editor
    • I think GER can beat TWOH heres why:

      GER's RTZ activates passively so no matter how fast DOH is RTZ will always nullify his actions rendering them useless

      sure TWOH can make himself acausal but GER has been shown to negate KC's ability which basically makes Diavolo acausal and invade his erased time

      everything requires a cause and a effect and GER can manipulate (remove/erase it to be more specific) that so anything TWOH tries to do to GER be it overwriting reality manipulating time etc etc GER can and will reset that 

      if you would like to debunk my points feel free I'll try to explain as to why GER can beat TWOH to the best of my knowledge

        Loading editor
    • Peereeeeee wrote:
      I think GER can beat TWOH heres why:

      GER's RTZ activates passively so no matter how fast DOH is RTZ will always nullify his actions rendering them useless

      sure TWOH can make himself acausal but GER has been shown to negate KC's ability which basically makes Diavolo acausal and invade his erased time

      everything requires a cause and a effect and GER can manipulate (remove/erase it to be more specific) that so anything TWOH tries to do to GER be it overwriting reality manipulating time etc etc GER can and will reset that 

      if you would like to debunk my points feel free I'll try to explain as to why GER can beat TWOH to the best of my knowledge

      Again,read what I said above.GER is fast,sure but it's ability has some windup.

      In the fight with KC which you mentioned,right before Diavolo started doing the "WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT" he was able to move and go for a punch.Meaning,it DOES have some windup which is important to know.Meaning,GER activates it,but TWOH is definitely faster in terms of Combat and generally in speed so it will be able to hit itself and DOH,make himself immune to GER's ability and done.GER has been turned from this unstoppable stand to Survivor.

        Loading editor
    • Beaksitguy wrote:

      Peereeeeee wrote:
      I think GER can beat TWOH heres why:

      GER's RTZ activates passively so no matter how fast DOH is RTZ will always nullify his actions rendering them useless

      sure TWOH can make himself acausal but GER has been shown to negate KC's ability which basically makes Diavolo acausal and invade his erased time

      everything requires a cause and a effect and GER can manipulate (remove/erase it to be more specific) that so anything TWOH tries to do to GER be it overwriting reality manipulating time etc etc GER can and will reset that 

      if you would like to debunk my points feel free I'll try to explain as to why GER can beat TWOH to the best of my knowledge

      Again,read what I said above.GER is fast,sure but it's ability has some windup.

      In the fight with KC which you mentioned,right before Diavolo started doing the "WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT" he was able to move and go for a punch.Meaning,it DOES have some windup which is important to know.Meaning,GER activates it,but TWOH is definitely faster in terms of Combat and generally in speed so it will be able to hit itself and DOH,make himself immune to GER's ability and done.GER has been turned from this unstoppable stand to Survivor.

      And THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is why WatchMojo declares Star Platinum as the strongest Stand.

        Loading editor
    • Beaksitguy wrote:

      Peereeeeee wrote:
      I think GER can beat TWOH heres why:

      GER's RTZ activates passively so no matter how fast DOH is RTZ will always nullify his actions rendering them useless

      sure TWOH can make himself acausal but GER has been shown to negate KC's ability which basically makes Diavolo acausal and invade his erased time

      everything requires a cause and a effect and GER can manipulate (remove/erase it to be more specific) that so anything TWOH tries to do to GER be it overwriting reality manipulating time etc etc GER can and will reset that 

      if you would like to debunk my points feel free I'll try to explain as to why GER can beat TWOH to the best of my knowledge

      Again,read what I said above.GER is fast,sure but it's ability has some windup.

      In the fight with KC which you mentioned,right before Diavolo started doing the "WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT" he was able to move and go for a punch.Meaning,it DOES have some windup which is important to know.Meaning,GER activates it,but TWOH is definitely faster in terms of Combat and generally in speed so it will be able to hit itself and DOH,make himself immune to GER's ability and done.GER has been turned from this unstoppable stand to Survivor.

      it was stated that GER only activates when something harnful is about to happen to giorno so there goes your point on why GER needs to windup RTZ it never had to in the first place

      why are you keep on saying doh is faster than ger when literally it was never stated stop making claims that weren't even stated in the first place

        Loading editor
    • Peereeeeee wrote:

      Beaksitguy wrote:

      Peereeeeee wrote:
      I think GER can beat TWOH heres why:

      GER's RTZ activates passively so no matter how fast DOH is RTZ will always nullify his actions rendering them useless

      sure TWOH can make himself acausal but GER has been shown to negate KC's ability which basically makes Diavolo acausal and invade his erased time

      everything requires a cause and a effect and GER can manipulate (remove/erase it to be more specific) that so anything TWOH tries to do to GER be it overwriting reality manipulating time etc etc GER can and will reset that 

      if you would like to debunk my points feel free I'll try to explain as to why GER can beat TWOH to the best of my knowledge

      Again,read what I said above.GER is fast,sure but it's ability has some windup.

      In the fight with KC which you mentioned,right before Diavolo started doing the "WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT" he was able to move and go for a punch.Meaning,it DOES have some windup which is important to know.Meaning,GER activates it,but TWOH is definitely faster in terms of Combat and generally in speed so it will be able to hit itself and DOH,make himself immune to GER's ability and done.GER has been turned from this unstoppable stand to Survivor.

      it was stated that GER only activates when something harnful is about to happen to giorno so there goes your point on why GER needs to windup RTZ it never had to in the first place

      why are you keep on saying doh is faster than ger when literally it was never stated stop making claims that weren't even stated in the first place

      First,if you want to make a point speak like an actual human with dots.Second,since RtZ activates when Giorno is going to get harmed,then DOH overwriting himself to be immune to anything GER does isn't harmful since it isn't an attack.You just proved how TWOH beats GER by correcting me,thanks!

        Loading editor
    • PsychoSSF2 wrote:

      Beaksitguy wrote:

      Peereeeeee wrote:
      I think GER can beat TWOH heres why:

      GER's RTZ activates passively so no matter how fast DOH is RTZ will always nullify his actions rendering them useless

      sure TWOH can make himself acausal but GER has been shown to negate KC's ability which basically makes Diavolo acausal and invade his erased time

      everything requires a cause and a effect and GER can manipulate (remove/erase it to be more specific) that so anything TWOH tries to do to GER be it overwriting reality manipulating time etc etc GER can and will reset that 

      if you would like to debunk my points feel free I'll try to explain as to why GER can beat TWOH to the best of my knowledge

      Again,read what I said above.GER is fast,sure but it's ability has some windup.

      In the fight with KC which you mentioned,right before Diavolo started doing the "WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT" he was able to move and go for a punch.Meaning,it DOES have some windup which is important to know.Meaning,GER activates it,but TWOH is definitely faster in terms of Combat and generally in speed so it will be able to hit itself and DOH,make himself immune to GER's ability and done.GER has been turned from this unstoppable stand to Survivor.

      And THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is why WatchMojo declares Star Platinum as the strongest Stand.

      First,no.For one I didn't even mention Star Platinum in my post,nor said it was stronger.And instead of making useless posts that are meant to insult me,you should actually rap your head around this theory and find your own answer.And before you say anything,I searched all the answers of this discussion and you only talked about fillers and how canon EoH is.Now please it'd be best that these Ladies and Gentlemen knew that you should re-search your facts before saying something.

        Loading editor
    • He's probably joking lol, WatchMojo NEVER makes anything that accurate, no offense, but the thing is that Star Platinum is the best stand statsicially, but it has no hax. And I don't think WatchMojo acknoledge haxs as a power.

        Loading editor
    • Yes butif you jump into a conversation and say something like that you're asking to get attention.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry if I sounded like that I was looking for attention lol

        Loading editor
    • Signuplite wrote:
      He's probably joking lol, WatchMojo NEVER makes anything that accurate, no offense, but the thing is that Star Platinum is the best stand statsicially, but it has no hax. And I don't think WatchMojo acknoledge haxs as a power.

      I think their list was based on statistics.

        Loading editor
    • Really? I haven't watched it in a long time lol

        Loading editor
    • DIO wins, literally his ability is busted, he could just make his rewrite ability no longer require a punch and make it a universal affect.

        Loading editor
    • Also before you say RESET TO ZERO, like everyone else said, he could just make himself immune.

        Loading editor
    • I know right...

        Loading editor
    • XZero700 wrote:
      Also before you say RESET TO ZERO, like everyone else said, he could just make himself immune.

      That has been my point the entire time.

        Loading editor
    • XZero700 wrote: Also before you say RESET TO ZERO, like everyone else said, he could just make himself immune.

      Let's be clear: The World Over Canon isn't all-powerful. It has 2 solid limitations, and potentially a third.

      1st: The obvious one, the Stand needs to directly touch something with its hands or fists in order to overwrite it. This isn't that much of a limitation to DIO other than limiting his immediate range, which is more just delaying the inevitable.

      2nd: DIO cannot use The World Over Canon to change his own ability or remove it's limitations, only his own. He can't make the time-stop last indefinitely, since that's a limitation tied to his Stand. But he can overwrite his own body to have infinite stamina, so that it effectively seems like he can hold the time-stop indefinitely. It is explicitly stated that The World Over Canon can't change its own limitations.

      3rd(?): DIO in EoH has some weird obsession with absorbing souls, under the impression it will somehow make him stronger. It's possible that The World Over Canon requires souls as a sort of fuel, but it's left really unclear so we'll ignore this for now.

      Already we can see why GER should've beaten The World Over Canon in EoH. DIO needed to make direct contact with GER in order to make himself immune, while GER doesn't require direct contact to use RtZ. Yet for some baffling reason, Giorno decides to engage with DIO directly and allows himself to get hit.

      But this is why EoH isn't canon anyway.

        Loading editor
    • I mean being able to overwrite reality sounds a lot more impressive than just being the embodiment of no....

        Loading editor
    • Signuplite wrote: I mean being able to overwrite reality sounds a lot more impressive than just being the embodiment of no....

      On the surface level, sure it SOUNDS more impressive. But GER has less limitations than The World Over Canon that SHOULD make it more powerful. Unfortunately, the EoH writers had to contrive a way for DIO to be the villain again and ended up contradicting canon, hence my affectionately granted nickname, "The World Over Canon".

        Loading editor
    • Imagine if they chose an original villain, wonder how much better the story would be then

        Loading editor
    • Ikr, like some az demon which is found DIO's Diary and made him really op and very intresting

        Loading editor
    • To be honest limitations don't matter if a limitation is a lot more superior than another

        Loading editor
    • Signuplite wrote: To be honest limitations don't matter if a limitation is a lot more superior than another

      I don't quite get you? GER and The World Over Canon are both very powerful Stands, my point is that The World Over Canon only seems more powerful at first glance. Once you realize the limitations it has, it becomes clear that GER is more powerful.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with you, but limitations always kind of bend to each other, so the EoH's creator probably kind of thought of something like that and bend the limitations to make The World Over Canon more powerful in EoH. However, in techinical matters, GER is definitely more powerful unless The World Over Canon has another trick up its sleeve.

        Loading editor
    • TWOH is a weird case and so is GER, so we don't really know.

        Loading editor
    • To be honest, I'd put it like this, The World Over Heaven has a more powerful ability but GER has barely limitations with it's own power, RTZ. 

        Loading editor
    • Remember Giorno doesnt know the power of "GER". And if he sayyyy unlocks it dio could be screwed major.

        Loading editor
    • I mean, GER automatically protects him anyways so it wouldn't change the outcome by a tiny bit

        Loading editor
    • Kingasdfg wrote:

      Signuplite wrote: To be honest limitations don't matter if a limitation is a lot more superior than another

      I don't quite get you? GER and The World Over Canon are both very powerful Stands, my point is that The World Over Canon only seems more powerful at first glance. Once you realize the limitations it has, it becomes clear that GER is more powerful.

      I would agree that the limitation of needing to punch is a big one,but remember.He can give himself infinite stamina.Shown by "Joestar Blood DIO"(The one with 9 seconds of TS)as his control over jonathans body increased,so did his stamina.Remember,the DIO before absoring joseph's blood,wasn't nearly as strong in terms of an actual vampire.Jonathans body suppresed most of DIO's vampiric abilities cause of Hamon.When he got more stamina,thus becoming more of his old self,as his stamina grew so did his time stop.So having infinite stamina would mean an infinite time stop by taking the logic of the Part 3 Fight.

        Loading editor
    • Signuplite wrote: To be honest, I'd put it like this, The World Over Heaven has a more powerful ability but GER has barely limitations with it's own power, RTZ. 

      I'd argue that the lack of limitations is what MAKES GER more powerful, but that's basically just an argument of semantics so it doesn't really matter.

        Loading editor
    • Beaksitguy wrote:

      Kingasdfg wrote:

      Signuplite wrote: To be honest limitations don't matter if a limitation is a lot more superior than another

      I don't quite get you? GER and The World Over Canon are both very powerful Stands, my point is that The World Over Canon only seems more powerful at first glance. Once you realize the limitations it has, it becomes clear that GER is more powerful.

      I would agree that the limitation of needing to punch is a big one,but remember.He can give himself infinite stamina.Shown by "Joestar Blood DIO"(The one with 9 seconds of TS)as his control over jonathans body increased,so did his stamina.Remember,the DIO before absoring joseph's blood,wasn't nearly as strong in terms of an actual vampire.Jonathans body suppresed most of DIO's vampiric abilities cause of Hamon.When he got more stamina,thus becoming more of his old self,as his stamina grew so did his time stop.So having infinite stamina would mean an infinite time stop by taking the logic of the Part 3 Fight.

      Yeah I talked about that above, which also reminds me of another one of The World Over Canon's limitations: he can't overwrite reality while he's using time stop. Almost forgot about that one.

        Loading editor
    • Really? Never knew that lol game is weird I swear

        Loading editor
    • EnglshVkngKdn wrote:
      I mean, this probably comes off as extremely stupid, but if fast enough, and catching DIO off gaurd, could GER nullify its ability?

      despite the world over heaven's ability to stop time giorno and GER can simply revert that back to zero and nulify that ability then he could do return to zero to freeze dio's movement then kill him then put him in the death loop. I think at least this could happen

        Loading editor
    • Cedleesuper wrote:
      EnglshVkngKdn wrote:
      I mean, this probably comes off as extremely stupid, but if fast enough, and catching DIO off gaurd, could GER nullify its ability?
      despite the world over heaven's ability to stop time giorno and GER can simply revert that back to zero and nulify that ability then he could do return to zero to freeze dio's movement then kill him then put him in the death loop. I think at least this could happen

      TWOH can reverse the effects of EVERYTHING, even GER's Return To Zero. Giorno tried fighting Over Heaven Dio, and lost because TWOH nullified GER's punches. It doesn't matter if GER uses Return to Zero, because DA WALUDO OVER HEAVEN can nullify that as well.

        Loading editor
    • Kingasdfg wrote:

      XZero700 wrote: Also before you say RESET TO ZERO, like everyone else said, he could just make himself immune.

      Let's be clear: The World Over Canon isn't all-powerful. It has 2 solid limitations, and potentially a third.

      1st: The obvious one, the Stand needs to directly touch something with its hands or fists in order to overwrite it. This isn't that much of a limitation to DIO other than limiting his immediate range, which is more just delaying the inevitable.

      2nd: DIO cannot use The World Over Canon to change his own ability or remove it's limitations, only his own. He can't make the time-stop last indefinitely, since that's a limitation tied to his Stand. But he can overwrite his own body to have infinite stamina, so that it effectively seems like he can hold the time-stop indefinitely. It is explicitly stated that The World Over Canon can't change its own limitations.

      3rd(?): DIO in EoH has some weird obsession with absorbing souls, under the impression it will somehow make him stronger. It's possible that The World Over Canon requires souls as a sort of fuel, but it's left really unclear so we'll ignore this for now.

      Already we can see why GER should've beaten The World Over Canon in EoH. DIO needed to make direct contact with GER in order to make himself immune, while GER doesn't require direct contact to use RtZ. Yet for some baffling reason, Giorno decides to engage with DIO directly and allows himself to get hit.

      But this is why EoH isn't canon anyway.

      The writers prob made Giorno engage in a close range fight with TWOH so Jotaro could have the splotlight of being the only one to somehow damage him.Even though Star Platinum is far from the strongest stand in the team of the Joestars we see in the cutscene.

      An actual believable way DIO OH could have gotten actually damaged would have been by GER or Tusk.

      GER can just "lol no"(if TWOH held back imo),and Tusks(Johnny's but Tusk gave him the ability to do so)Spin Nail Bullets literally spin infinetely through dimensions.

      White Jotaro's Star Platinum is just a punch boy with time stop,which is less practical in this fight.

        Loading editor
    • To be honest we could talk about a more sensible part. The real battle is between resetting all actions and will against Overwriting reality

        Loading editor
    • Beaksitguy wrote:

      Peereeeeee wrote:

      Beaksitguy wrote:

      Peereeeeee wrote:
      I think GER can beat TWOH heres why:

      GER's RTZ activates passively so no matter how fast DOH is RTZ will always nullify his actions rendering them useless

      sure TWOH can make himself acausal but GER has been shown to negate KC's ability which basically makes Diavolo acausal and invade his erased time

      everything requires a cause and a effect and GER can manipulate (remove/erase it to be more specific) that so anything TWOH tries to do to GER be it overwriting reality manipulating time etc etc GER can and will reset that 

      if you would like to debunk my points feel free I'll try to explain as to why GER can beat TWOH to the best of my knowledge

      Again,read what I said above.GER is fast,sure but it's ability has some windup.

      In the fight with KC which you mentioned,right before Diavolo started doing the "WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT" he was able to move and go for a punch.Meaning,it DOES have some windup which is important to know.Meaning,GER activates it,but TWOH is definitely faster in terms of Combat and generally in speed so it will be able to hit itself and DOH,make himself immune to GER's ability and done.GER has been turned from this unstoppable stand to Survivor.

      it was stated that GER only activates when something harnful is about to happen to giorno so there goes your point on why GER needs to windup RTZ it never had to in the first place

      why are you keep on saying doh is faster than ger when literally it was never stated stop making claims that weren't even stated in the first place

      First,if you want to make a point speak like an actual human with dots.Second,since RtZ activates when Giorno is going to get harmed,then DOH overwriting himself to be immune to anything GER does isn't harmful since it isn't an attack.You just proved how TWOH beats GER by correcting me,thanks!

      in order to make yourself immune to RTZ you must first be acausal meaning unaffected by cause and effect, KCs time erasure literally does that but still got negated by RTZ, sooo no more making yourself immune lol.

      edit: a spelling mistake

        Loading editor
    • Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't HA Dio rewrite human history to make himself the god of humanity

      In theory he could just make it so giorno wasn't born or if he really wanted could make stands cease to exist for every stand user except for himself?

        Loading editor
    • He could, but would GER be able cancel that? That’s the real question.

        Loading editor
    • Pretty sure GERs RtZ only reverts actions,not a part of someone.If those Stand Users now had lost their stands,thats what they would be.Normal people.RtZ wouldn't be able to give their stand back magically.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, that makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • Technically, GER's ability should be able to reset any action, even the action of DIO's overwriting.

      If GER can revert actions that occur during time that doesn't exist anymore, I'd bet it could also reset a retroactive change to the universe like Ascended DIO removing people's Stands.

        Loading editor
    • That also makes sense. The problem is, we don’t know if GER is able to reverse DOH’s actions.

        Loading editor
    • Kingasdfg wrote:
      Technically, GER's ability should be able to reset any action, even the action of DIO's overwriting.

      If GER can revert actions that occur during time that doesn't exist anymore, I'd bet it could also reset a retroactive change to the universe like Ascended DIO removing people's Stands.

      That sounds really,like MEGA really correct,but there is a problem.

      DOH is literally on a whole other plain of existince.(In Terms of Stand)

      It hasn't been stated but it would make sense if Over Heaven was sort of,how should I put it...Let me make an example.

      It sounds bad and weird,I know but I'm not sure how to describe it myself.It's like a,OH is literally Over Heaven,DIO went over it,while Requiem is going over the normal stand limitations.So I think RtZ wouldn't work on something that is techniqally on another plain of power.

      Another example is:

      Let's say in terms of power GER is Low-Multiversal(Bear with me here,it's an example).Then,if that's the case,then the power of TWOH and DOH are literally 4rth Dimensional,and even stronger.So RtZ wouldn't work.That's my theory atleast.

      And yes,I get how weird my example was. 

        Loading editor
    • Hmmm

        Loading editor
    • I understand what you're saying, but judging from Requiem's track record, it's definitely on a higher tier than low-multiverse.

      Considering it's ability to remove actions and even speak during erased time, I'd classify it as acausal, or effectively removed from the concept of "cause and effect". That would put it at least on the same tier as DOH, if not higher.

        Loading editor
    • Kingasdfg wrote:
      I understand what you're saying, but judging from Requiem's track record, it's definitely on a higher tier than low-multiverse.

      Considering it's ability to remove actions and even speak during erased time, I'd classify it as acausal, or effectively removed from the concept of "cause and effect". That would put it at least on the same tier as DOH, if not higher.

      I said the "Low Multiversal" thing as an example.GER is definitely stronger than that.Also I feel like DOH still has the edge in a battle,but each to their own opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Beaksitguy wrote: I said the "Low Multiversal" thing as an example.GER is definitely stronger than that.Also I feel like DOH still has the edge in a battle,but each to their own opinion.

      My point was that, even though DOH can overwrite reality, he still seems limited to the rules of cause and effect. GER is not.

      In traditional power-scaling, we'd call The World Over Canon "Multiverse Tier" or "Reality-bending Tier", while we'd call GER "Acausal Tier", which is one rank above.

        Loading editor
    • Kingasdfg wrote:

      Beaksitguy wrote: I said the "Low Multiversal" thing as an example.GER is definitely stronger than that.Also I feel like DOH still has the edge in a battle,but each to their own opinion.

      My point was that, even though DOH can overwrite reality, he still seems limited to the rules of cause and effect. GER is not.

      In traditional power-scaling, we'd call The World Over Canon "Multiverse Tier" or "Reality-bending Tier", while we'd call GER "Acausal Tier", which is one rank above.

      Yeah but that's sorta my problem with this argument.One touch from TWOH basically equals death as then he can do whatever he wants.I mean,if RtZ connects then it can definitely zone DOH and TWOH out but even then you have DOH's UNBELIAVABLY increased vampire healing.He took the same blow to the head normal DIO took(which did a lot of damage to him),but he just healed immediately.But there is also another problem.Requiem boosts the current abilities and unlocks new abilities to go over the normal limitations of a stand.In my opinion it simply wouldn't make sense for something like TWOH lose to GER simply because TWOH literally bodied all of them.Again,Giorno engaging in close combat was stupid but Reality Bending feels like it's getting a little underistimated because it can literally TURN YOU INTO CORN BREAD.One touch for TWOH is all DOH needs and even if he can't get close he'll keep regenerating.It's safe to assume DOH had made his Vampire Regen absolute.I mean he made it so any wound is instantly healed and ect,so if he did get injured it wouldn't be a problem.Also the only reason DOH lost was cause of Jotaro pulling his trashy "So it's the same type of stand as Star Platinum." card which would mean Star Platinum effectively gained the reality bending ability...God I hate EoH so much.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah but that's sorta my problem with this argument.One touch from TWOH basically equals death as then he can do whatever he wants.I mean,if RtZ connects then it can definitely zone DOH and TWOH out but even then you have DOH's UNBELIAVABLY increased vampire healing.He took the same blow to the head normal DIO took(which did a lot of damage to him),but he just healed immediately.But there is also another problem.Requiem boosts the current abilities and unlocks new abilities to go over the normal limitations of a stand.In my opinion it simply wouldn't make sense for something like TWOH lose to GER simply because TWOH literally bodied all of them.Again,Giorno engaging in close combat was stupid but Reality Bending feels like it's getting a little underistimated because it can literally TURN YOU INTO CORN BREAD.One touch for TWOH is all DOH needs and even if he can't get close he'll keep regenerating.It's safe to assume DOH had made his Vampire Regen absolute.I mean he made it so any wound is instantly healed and ect,so if he did get injured it wouldn't be a problem.Also the only reason DOH lost was cause of Jotaro pulling his trashy "So it's the same type of stand as Star Platinum." card which would mean Star Platinum effectively gained the reality bending ability...God I hate EoH so much.

      You say it like GER needs to permanently kill DIO. If any person's actions can be set to zero, then surely that could include DIO's healing as well, right? Even if not, if GER gets DIO in fatal condition it could always put him in the same death loop that trapped Diavolo.

      And all of this is achievable for GER without needing to get close. I mean, it could've killed Diavolo with that pebble if it wanted to, so it's very capable of distance combat.

      The World Over Canon is bullshit, just like the rest of EoH. It lowballs GER and Tusk ACT 4 just so that DIO can be the villain again and Jotaro can be the hero again. If those Stands were allowed to follow canon, they'd have beaten Ascended DIO as soon as they started the fight.

        Loading editor
    • Well alright.

        Loading editor
    • BRO DIO OVER HEAVEN GOT BEAT BY JOLYNE AND JOTARO STAR PLATNIUM AND STONE FREE LOL WTF BRUH MANS IS A VAMPIRE WITH SUPER REGEN GODLY OVER HEAVEN POWERS AND GETS BEAT BY NORMAL STAND USERS

        Loading editor
    • DoingSomeEvents wrote: BRO DIO OVER HEAVEN GOT BEAT BY JOLYNE AND JOTARO STAR PLATNIUM AND STONE FREE LOL WTF BRUH MANS IS A VAMPIRE WITH SUPER REGEN GODLY OVER HEAVEN POWERS AND GETS BEAT BY NORMAL STAND USERS

      Jotaro bullshitted and got Star Platinum Over Heaven

        Loading editor
    • Also this thread has gone on for so long, when can it close?

        Loading editor
    • XZero700 wrote: Also this thread has gone on for so long, when can it close?

      Haha

      But GER is so OP, so yes.

        Loading editor
    • XZero700 wrote:

      DoingSomeEvents wrote: BRO DIO OVER HEAVEN GOT BEAT BY JOLYNE AND JOTARO STAR PLATNIUM AND STONE FREE LOL WTF BRUH MANS IS A VAMPIRE WITH SUPER REGEN GODLY OVER HEAVEN POWERS AND GETS BEAT BY NORMAL STAND USERS

      Jotaro bullshitted and got Star Platinum Over Heaven

      Actually, like his grandfather before him, Jotaro had the power of plot and actually put it to good use (unlike Krillin in Dragon Ball Super) to get Star Platinum Over Heaven. It was the same thing with the time stop in the Part 3 manga, the OVA, and the anime.

        Loading editor
    • I still dont accept plot as a valid answer to Hero vs Villain.Jotaro legit couldn't win in any scenario and Araki HAD to write DIO to make the naive move and hit Jotaro while he was still healing.

        Loading editor
    • Ok ok, DIO was in a bad situation, Jotaro has timestop now, his legs are broken, and they aren't healing as fast as they would before, would you think rationaly? Not only that, DIO is immortal, but The World sure as hell isn't, so just kill The World

        Loading editor
    • That's a fair point but I still feel like if DIO had thought "Hm actually let me heal a bit so I can attack better" that would've ended with Jotaro dying.

        Loading editor
    • I mean, if just jotaro beat it it shouldn't be that hard. Lemme just go off topic and say that I don't really like how OP King Crimson's stand was, if GER didn't exist there would be no part 5. At least Jotaro had an even stand to Dio, even if the stand pages say somewhat otherwise. It was a fair fight. In this, if Giorno didn't get lucky or if polnareff had been killed in part 3, there would be no chance. Not even the World over heaven can beat King Crimson, and that's what really bugs me. However, Diavolo still died. That's what counts. Well. Died multiple times. Or.... all times.

        Loading editor
    • The World Over Heaven is a stand that can manipulate reality.King Crimson has the ability to view actions and results like he is watching a video.I mean King Crimson has superhuman strength,but all it takes for TWOH to do is touch him once and he loses.

        Loading editor
    • If you think TWOH cant do that let me remind you the speed of TWOH was to barrage three people at once,deal heavy damage to them and then literally fucking flex about it.If DOH decided to overwrite reality to make them his underlings or something,EoH wouldn't even exist.

        Loading editor
    • "They will never arrive at the truth of why they died, or touch Giorno." Not the exact quote but GER said something about always keeping enemies away from giorno and stuff. So basically confirmed Giorno in a way is unbeatable... except for Over Heaven

        Loading editor
    • TWOH:Overwrites DIO so he is immune to RTZ

      GER:Guess I'll die

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.