FANDOM


  • I (anime only, who only read some about newest parts) prefer the plot in part 3. Why? Well, story in part 4 had the biggest potential, but in my opinion, Araki didn't it well (too much filler chapters/episodes)  In the other hand, Stardust Crusader has the most satisfying plot. Yes, is simple and stupid, but it fits  and has excelent final, that ends Stone Mask trilogy.

      Loading editor
    • Part 4's story has a pretty good second half (around the point Kira appears) 

      But the best is definitely gonna be Part 5. I'm not gonna spoil anything, but, uh... some really cool and interesting stuff happens.

        Loading editor
    • I consider the story of part 6 the best. The part itself has overall the most flaws, but the actual storyline and motivations for the villain are more compelling to me than any other part.

        Loading editor
    • Jorge Joestar has the best plot, change my mind

        Loading editor
    • Jorge Joestar isn't a part, and it's a huge jumbled mess of craziness.

        Loading editor
    • Part 1 is too simple, part 3 is the worst, as it is little more than your average Super Mario Bros game, part 2 is, in part, the simple "start weak, training arc, etc", predictable but good, part 4 has very disconnected parts, it can't even be called a plot, it's just few separate miniarcs with different plots, part 5 and 6 are the best, part 6 more than part 5 as it feels even more "real" and interesting. 

        Loading editor
    • Phantom Blood does not have a simple plot, it's just not as crazy as the rest. Battle Tendency is literally just a journey that jumps from location to location with no real knowledge of how they got there, and relies heavily on it's main character instead of any other good characters to choose from. Compare this to Stardust Crusaders, a journey that actively pits countless challenges and introduces stands to all members of the group, and saying Part 3 is bad is just lying.

      DIU is disconnected, but by far has one of the best settings, mostly because it's stationary compared to the rest and the anime only did it more justice. Vento Aureo's italian plot is just a mafia plot, but it's Jojo. You can expect whatever tropes Araki touches to take on some mutated but enjoyable form. Stone Ocean is probably the worst plot-wise, simply because it relies heavily on a huge ass-pull in order to keep the series going.

      Steel Ball Run is practically the best of all worlds. It has a setting that, unlike other ones, has changing and untamed environments meshed with small valley and colonial towns. We see desert, plains, forest, mountain ranges, snow, and possibly more I just forgot. Part 7's introduction to the corpse parts, the best main character, the best JoBro, the best main villian, and some of the best minor villians only help to create an even better plot. Some of Part 7's fights are the best in all of Jojo, including the stands as well.

      Jojolion is like DIU, but with more violence and equivalent exchange thrown in. Seeing Josuke's backstory unfold is interesting to say the least, and the way it progresses is great.

        Loading editor
    • I ment simpler, don't take it too literally

        Loading editor
    • All the parts have the best plot.Change my immovable and irrefutable mind

        Loading editor
    • HoRaOra9087 wrote:
      All the parts have the best plot.Change my immovable and irrefutable mind

      Phantom Blood. Bam, now only 7 parts do

        Loading editor
    • Stone Ocean. Bam, now only 6 parts do

        Loading editor
    • I think you hit the wrong key, your message should say 7.

        Loading editor
    • Excuse me? If you are joking, then it's a funny sarcastic joke. If you are not, I will gladly say why it's untrue.

        Loading editor
    • Stone Ocean is good :)

        Loading editor
    • Please start saying if you are being sarcastic or not, because I am genuinely worried.

        Loading editor
    • Serious

        Loading editor
    • First off, Stone Ocean is literally built upon an asspull. DIO was never shown to be compassionate (like, at ALL), and all of a sudden he wants to make the world a better place. Heaven is a randomly introduced and extremely alien idea that doesn't make sense in the context of Jojo. Jolyne is pretty boring. Pucci is a second best villian. The ending is really unenjoyable for a lot of fans. Do I say more?

      Steel Ball Run is the first part to have multiple conditions, and not be mostly based in a developed area. It traverses a continent like in Stardust Crusaders but with a more developed cast and some of the best minor villians to ever exist. The corpse parts make sense because unlike heaven, the parts can be compared something. Namely, stand arrows.

        Loading editor
    • Pucci believes DIO is a good person who wants to help the world, but he was obviously manipulated by DIO, and nothing else states DIO planned on helping the world. In fact, aiming for a stand as powerful as MiH seems very like him.

      I don't understand where you get the idea of heaven being an "alien" idea for JoJo's, stands and requiems were introduced in an even more sudden manner.

      Jolyne had a lively personality that made her entertaining as a protaganist, like Joseph.

      Imo the ending is good, but this I can understand, as it seems to screw with the main universe as a whole, (although when you look at it there's nothing showing it had any effect on any characters outside of Stone Ocean) and the deaths that take place in the final battle just... don't. Aside from the reset itself I haven't heard any complaints about the ending though, so if there's anything else you've heard people complain about it for do tell.

      No shade on SBR, I, like nearly everyone, prefer it to SO, but I'm not sure what you're trying to say about it. I'm not sure what you mean by multiple conditions, nor do I understand what your point about the corpse parts is. The mask, the red stone, the stand arrows, and the requiem arrow, essentially the Heaven or the corpse parts of the other parts, weren't comparisons to something else either. The corpse parts only have this trait as they appear in a new world, and are used for the purpose the arrows were in the main world.

        Loading editor
    • HA!!! So in the end i was right.All parts have the best plot

        Loading editor
    • That's where you are wrong. Not all the parts are equal like that. It just isn't.

      Stone Ocean is not a good plot, because once again, it's based entirely on a stupid asspull. Sure, nobody ever states it if I recall, but DIO clearly was trying to have good intention by resetting the universe. As it would let people know their fate, which would let people not be betrayed and lied to by fate. Which is not a DIO thing at all. Hell, DIO was nice to Pucci no less. And DIO was essentially using everyone for his own schemes. If DIO was using Pucci, Araki would of made it more obvious.

      DIU is a jumbled mess that couldn't decide where it wanted to go for the first half. By the time Kira had shown up, we had 3 potential main villians show up, those being Angelo, Keicho Nijimura, and especially Akira. Angelo and Keicho because they were both introduced as key enemy figures, and Akira especially because he did the exact same thing as DIO; he made stand users to fight the main characters while hiding himself and stopping those that try to reveal him.

      You guys forget about Phantom Blood, the part where everything is crazy, kind of crazy without any real mind put to it, and not as creative/crazy as other parts are.

      Battle Tendency is just Joseph flexing his bullshit abilities on everyone. Predicting what people say next is cool, but it was done just for looking cool and not for making sense. Joseph basically perfecting hamon just well enough to take down Esidisi (I don't count Wamuu and Kars since Joseph got Caesar's hamon), all while in less than a month is likely impossible.

      I can keep going on, but I won't because I feel like this proves it enough. The conversation goes nowhere where you just say "everything wins!".

        Loading editor
    • First paragraph:Heaven Ascension DIO

      Second paragraph:A slice of life story

      Third paragraph:Araki first profissional work

      Fourth paragraph:Joseph:master of strategies and wielder of naturally good Hamon

        Loading editor
    • What? Heaven Ascension DIO is non-canon and was done over a decade after the end of Part 6. DIU has no excuse for not deciding a villian that late on, even if it is a slice of life. It's still a Jojo part, and the rest were able to decide early on (with the exception of Part 8, which seems to have no villian. But at least they didn't juggle villians). Just because Phantom Blood is Araki's first "professional" work, doesn't mean it's automatically equal to the rest. Joseph being a master strategist doesn't put him above any other Jojo since it seems ALL of them can strategize really well. Which still doesn't explain his ability to predict lines just like that.

        Loading editor
    • I only have defense for one of those and that's Heaven ascension DIO

      The plan for Heaven involves a change to main person stand that is dependant on their wishes

      -Pucci wanted a stand that could show people their fates and make them accept what was predestined to them

      -DIO wanted control over everything

      Heaven Ascension DIO is a alternate version of DIO that was supervised by Araki,the writer of the story

      This doens't make him non-canon but at the same time it makes him a official alternate version of him that simply challenged a  alternative Joestar family

        Loading editor
    • OH MY GOD I SEE SO MUCH WRONG.

      Heavn isn't a plan to change a main person's stand to something they want. THAT IS REQUIEM. YOU HAVE THEM MIXED UP. Heaven is Made In Heaven. Dio's Diary vaguely says so. The wiki page literally says so. Heaven was never a Part 6 equivalent of Requiem. Literally never.

      And as for Heaven Ascension DIO...

      HA DIO = NOT CANON









      The reason why it's hugely regarded as non-canon is because Araki just didn't have anything to do with it. You say he did, but he didn't. You saying that was a first for me.

        Loading editor
    • Overheaven doesn't even follow JoJo's canon it's utter crap.


      I should specify that I was srs about Stone Ocean being good, but saying all parts had best plot was half joking about all the other parts (except Phantom Blood) being really good. Obviously SBR has the best plot.


      DIO was nice to Pucci because he was manilpulating him, and because Pucci revered him as the god he wasnted to be. In fact Araki does try to make it clear Pucci is being manipulated into evil, his whole theme is based on a "wolf in sheeps clothing;" he's a priest that wears priest colthing, but his stand, representing his soul, is Whitesnake, which is a band name ofc, but also refers to the idea of a snake (meaning the devil) colored white to make it seem pure, and has abilities directly inspired by the devil, that is manipulating people and their souls (through the discs) and creating illusions (using the acid). Besides, he's very clearly established before that DIO is the personification of evil itself, I doubt he even thought he had to make it more obvious than it is. MiH is used by Pucci to reset to where people know their fate, but it clearly isn't exclusively for that purpose, as killing the stand made it reset the world in a very fundamentally different way. (Also it's strong as hell even if you don't reset the world at all)


      DiU's plot is a mess, yeah.


      Battle Tendency had a pretty good plot, it just struggles from wanting Joseph to be way too much of a protaganist. However, the plot still makes sense. He beats ACDC by tricking him with sleight of hand tricks ACDC had never heard of. Actually he has to do the same for Wham and Cars; he doesn't get anything from Caesar except the nose ring. So same applies to Wham and the first fight with Cars. None of the three fights show a mastering of hamon necessarily, he just can keep the breathing going in battle. All he ever does is send it through ropes or strings or things that wouldn't be that difficult for him before training were he not exhausted. And rthen the final Cars fight he of course wasn't even what defeated Cars.

        Loading editor
    • @zodazzle lol chill

        Loading editor
    • Stop justifying, you can't manipulate people's opinion. If it triggers you then you rather deal with or forget about it. 

        Loading editor
    • I just enjoy them all for different reasons. I believe that either part 4 or part 5 is the best. I have only watched the anime so I might find the other parts better if I decide to read the manga.

        Loading editor
    • @zodazzle let people have opinions lmao

        Loading editor
    • Person: has an opinion 

      Zodazzle: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

        Loading editor
    • I really like the part 7 plot my problem is that some of the stands just sucked, they were cool looking but fighting wise they were bad and weren't interesting to read. and the D4C arc was just so confusing and hard to focus on that i felt like skipping it also D4C was so op which made me think the whole time "valentine could just end this at any point"

        Loading editor
    • Oh you can have an opinion on your favorite part. I'm just saying Steel Ball Run's plot is objectively the best or in the top three. This thread title doesn't say "Which part is your favorite?", does it? I don't understand why people are under the impression that I'm being tyrannical and manipulating their opinions like some Russian war propaganda. If anything I feel like I just look like I have a serious grip on the bible that is Steel Ball Run.

        Loading editor
    • @Zodazzle But... You don't have monopol on truth; you can't decide, what is good or bad.

      BTW: Best = your favorite

        Loading editor
    • I'd like everyone to take it down a notch before it escalates.

      @Zodazzle, you've made your opinions known, please do not act as if yours were better.

      @everyone else, please refrain from too much sarcasm. It makes the interactions toxic.

        Loading editor
    • All things considered I think SBR has the best plot but Jojolion's plot is really good granted it dosen't fall flat by the end.

        Loading editor
    • I'd say Part 7, but I don't want to agree with Zodazzle or be associated with him in any conceivable way.

      So I guess second best written-wise is Part 5, which also has the best anime adaptation as they improved and added a bunch of stuff that fleshes out the story more. Even though Part 4 is my favorite I'm willing to admit it's plot is all over the place and wildly inconsistent, but the dialogue, world building, and anything to do with characters are all amazing. I'd share my opinion on Part 6 or talk about the technical aspect (plot, dialogue, world building, characters), but , well... ya' know.

        Loading editor
    • 🤨 

        Loading editor
    • Zodazzle was just trying to discuss what part is objectively better,yes,he don't owns the truth,yes,for you the best part is your favorite,but (for me at least) he is certainly not impose his opinion to anyone.

      And thats what a critic is,trying to expose how that work made you feel when consuming it,so try to explain,it does not matter if people have other opinion than yours,explain why that part was so great to you (i personally don't have much to say,im new to the jojo community and just finished part 2 today).

        Loading editor
    • Painn777 wrote:
      Zodazzle was just trying to discuss what part is objectively better,yes,he don't owns the truth,yes,for you the best part is your favorite,but (for me at least) he is certainly not impose his opinion to anyone.

      And thats what a critic is,trying to expose how that work made you feel when consuming it,so try to explain,it does not matter if people have other opinion than yours,explain why that part was so great to you (i personally don't have much to say,im new to the jojo community and just finished part 2 today).

      I was mostly joking. I was trying to say that his tardrage was so bad it actively made me want to separate myself so far to the point to where it ruined my enjoyment of something I love. In actuality it just reminded me some people need to take their medication before they try to argue with people online.

        Loading editor
    • I would love to get a notification to this thread because people are actually discussing the topic and not just discussing about me because I discussed too hard.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I personally can't decide between part 7, part 6 and part 4. I hear the arguments here about why part 4 and 6 are bad, and I completely disagree with them. Part 6 may rely on an "asspull", but part 3 did too. Part 2 relied on a pretty big asspull, since it was never mentioned that Erina was pregnant with Jorge before the boat accident.



      More importantly, I think part 6 really gives a good insight into DIO's character. Pucci believes DIO to be a righteous, good man, but we see, through DIO's sons, the different bad sides of DIO's personality, creating duality between them and Giorno, who took the good parts of DIO and Jonathan. 



      Part 4, on the other hand, takes so long to reveal Kira because Kira is not the type of villain to have an army of Stand Users to help him. It makes sense within the part to have it begin as a slice of life. The only thing I would say is that the Red Hot Chili Pepper arc doesnt really have a reason to exist. Akira didnt have any reason to kill Keicho, or to try and kill others, since his goal was to become a rock star.



      Idk thats just my opinion on the matter.

        Loading editor
    • part 7 is a horse race across america

      what more could you want

        Loading editor
    • GodUsoland wrote:
      part 7 is a horse race across america

      what more could you want

      Yep its great

        Loading editor
    • @Zodazzle: Stating opinions, argues about strictly betters. Alright you lost me there buddy  

        Loading editor
    • Larry Capucha wrote:
      @Zodazzle: Stating opinions, argues about strictly betters. Alright you lost me there buddy

      Alright first off, quotes are a thing.

      Second, you've failed me by doing exactly what others have done. Complain about me discussing what the title says literally. You can always argue that someone trying to find facts for the "best" of a list of things will just come to opinions, but it's not 100 percent true. Everything will typically have a bias, but that bias can be made by truths. I argue SBR is the best in terms of plot because it features the most developed characters, has a setting and goal not unlike any other part, and the fights are well done and mature the fighters. Those aren't opinions, those are just facts. Now, it doesn't mean you HAVE to like SBR and I'm not forcing anyone to SAY it, I am just trying to start a discussion. Like I've said before, "This thread title doesn't say 'Which part is your favorite?', does it?".

      Honestly I'm tired of having to use the same arguments because people are unwilling to just read the posts and think they know what's up.

        Loading editor
    • I consider the plot of Part 1 to be the best, actually. It has a very distinct gothic-horror feeling to it and is something relatable, despite its supernatural elements - someone invading your life and gradually destroying it mercilessly for no reason whatsoever but pure greed. Dio, being basically the embodiment of the concept of greed taken to its logical extreme, ruins everything for everyone and the hero, Jonathan, gets a very undeserved fate with nothing to show for it. That is something very, very true for this world, as well.

        Loading editor
    • I agree. The plot of part 1 is pretty good

        Loading editor
    • part 5 is probably the best plot tbh

      think about this, a vampire who took the body of his brother back in 1889 gives birth to a son in 1986. The boy then aspires to take over the most powerful gang in Italy with his stando power. Also part 5 best people

        Loading editor
    • My favorite plot is part 6. I find the premise of "the man who stops time couldn't find time to be with his daughter" and "great superhero, terrible dad" all too real

        Loading editor
    • The best plot is part 7 hands down. I just love the mix between the horse race and everyone trying to find all the corpse parts first. I also love seeing the different beautiful settings that Johnny and Gyro travel through. It’s also nice when the attention shifts away from Johnny and Gyro and over to Lucy. Part 7 is just great. It also seems like the characters have a lot more development. Giorno and Jotaro way too flat. With Johnny, though, it feels like he’s actually growing as the story goes on and I love that.

        Loading editor
    • The 2nd best (in my opinion) is part 5. I just love the idea of the mafia in Italy. It just feels so alive with all the gang members and all the moving parts behind the scenes. The anime adaptation makes it even better with all the side scenes where we see La Squadra Esecuzioni.

        Loading editor
    • My favorite part is the 5th because it has soooo many memed parts and one of the most satisfying beatdowns (7 page muda).

        Loading editor
    • Seventy96 wrote:
      I (anime only, who only read some about newest parts) prefer the plot in part 3. Why? Well, story in part 4 had the biggest potential, but in my opinion, Araki didn't it well (too much filler chapters/episodes)  In the other hand, Stardust Crusader has the most satisfying plot. Yes, is simple and stupid, but it fits  and has excelent final, that ends Stone Mask trilogy.

      Wait, your anime only? Oh, uh... good luck when part 6 anime rolls around.

        Loading editor
    • SC fans: Stardust crusaders is the best part!

      GW fans: NO! Vento Aureo is!

      SBR fans from the future: *laughs in Horse racing*

        Loading editor
    • Part 4. There's no wasted potential, every scene develops a character or sets something up later in the part. Part 6 is second, because it is a fantastic conclusion to the main universe (Zodazzle doesn't know what they're talking about). After that is Part 5, Part 2, Part 7, Part 3, and Part 1, in that order.

        Loading editor
    • Part 5 because I'm in it.

        Loading editor
      • Torture dances*
        Loading editor
    • BeamishBull wrote:
      SC fans: Stardust crusaders is the best part!

      GW fans: NO! Vento Aureo is!

      SBR fans from the future: *laughs in Horse racing*

      It's this smug attitude, amongst other things, that turns me away completely from Part 7.

        Loading editor
    • J-o-k-e

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, it's an obnoxiously smug joke, what's yout point?

        Loading editor
    • That it isnt offensive

        Loading editor
    • MyTAegis wrote:
      Part 4. There's no wasted potential, every scene develops a character or sets something up later in the part. Part 6 is second, because it is a fantastic conclusion to the main universe (Zodazzle doesn't know what they're talking about). After that is Part 5, Part 2, Part 7, Part 3, and Part 1, in that order.

      Trust me I know what I'm about.

        Loading editor
    • I'd say part 8 , because it actually feels like a story and not just a monster of the week shounen, it's pretty solid and each fight feels like a puzzle piece that'd join to make something bigger. It takes its time but it's definitely worth it. As much as I want to say parts 4,5 or 7 I didn't because of reasons.

      Unlike what some braindead SDC fans say, no DiU didn't have any fillers, fillers are arcs or chapters that make no relevance to the story, the characters or the theme, nothing. All the early fights are used to develop some characters or their relationships amongst themselves, the Lock is developing koichi, Surface was developing the chemistry between koichi and Josuke, Red hot Chili Pepper was actually very crucial to plot as they got to know about stand arrows and prepared themselves, it also was quite important for Okuyasu's development. The ratt developed the chemistry between josuke and Jotaro. The mid part 4 fights gave us several good character moments for Rohan. The fly was crucial for Mikitaka and cheap trick developed chemistry between rohan and koichi. Unlike part 3 where temperance and most of the previous fights served no purpose at all! The sun, Death 13 and the high priestess are as bad as they can be. In season 2 too, Mariah , Anubis and younger D'Arby were pretty useless and wonky. Part 3 had the most no of socalled fillers. 

      Coming to why I didn't pick up 4,5 or 7 because 4 is too quirky the transition from one arc to another isn't exactly smooth but Kira parts were really really good. I could say if every Kira arc is summed together they really make the best plot.

      5 is really good with a great cast but it makes use of a minimal cast that's it. There are a lotta great characters in the main cast but that's it, no secondary cast or anything making it's plot really very minimal and rely heavily on flashbacks and backstories. 

      7 is great too, has some strong moments but the beginning is lengthened for absolutely no reason, to the point it feels like a filler at times. Some early stand battles serve no purpose whatsoever as well. But that's it. It's the greatest of JoJo yet and let's see if JoJolion can challenge it's glory. 

        Loading editor
    • GodUsoland wrote:
      That it isnt offensive

      Nobody said anything about offensive, it's just really annoying and a contributing factor to Part 7 being very much overrated in the west.

        Loading editor
    • Good point 

        Loading editor
    • I’ve grown to love part 8 over the other parts. Araki’s gotten more mature and part 8 feels different than other parts. Part 8 isn’t just “kill these stand users to get to the main villain”

        Loading editor
    • Part 5 best part, even though I acknowledge the fact that part 7 has objectively better writing and execution part 5 is much more thematic and the plot feels more tight, also I'm a whore for thematic relevance

        Loading editor
    • RyanExcelsior wrote:
      Part 5 best part, even though I acknowledge the fact that part 7 has objectively better righting and execution part 5 is much more thematic and the plot feels more tight, also I'm a whore for thematic relevance

      U spelled writing wrong

        Loading editor
    • autocorrect Is a bitch

        Loading editor
    • ye

        Loading editor
    • This is an all out war. As for me, battle tendency.

        Loading editor
    • I think all Jojo parts are good in their own way respective ways.

      however stardust crusaders was the most fun for me

        Loading editor
    • In terms of writing, thematic depth, and intriguing characters, you can't beat Steel Ball Run. Though, Jojolion is certainly creeping up there...

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, if Jojolion sticks the landing, it'll beat out steel ball run for me. I already loved part 4, and seeing today's Araki revisit a similar setting with more experience under his belt is amazing.

        Loading editor
    • I personally enjoy the "slice of life" or smaller antagonist arcs on the first half of most parts. So most parts are very nice.  

        Loading editor
    • I'll say Steel Ball Run is the best storywise. Whilst, I think Stone Ocean is the second best because it's very intriguing. I'll put Stardust Crusaders in the third place because I found it very entertaining especially the second half and then Diamond is Unbreakable comes next because it actually has a good plot. JoJoLion comes after Part 4, I think it really has a good potential. I think Battle Tendency has the 2nd worst plot in my opinion. But that doesn't mean it suck, it's really good and it's actually pretty fun. Sadly, I put Phantom Blood as the last. But don't get me wrong, I'm so glad that I didn't skip this part. It's a really great introduction to the whole series. 

      TL;DR: Part 7 > Part 6 > Part 3 > Part 4 > Part 8 > Part 2 > Part 1 All JoJo memes aside, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is definitely one of the best anime/manga franchises there ever was. Part 7 is definitely on my top 10 manga list. Part 4 and Part 3 is on my top 10 anime list. Araki's magnum opus is definitely Steel Ball Run. JoJo also have one of the best artworks out there. Furthermore, some of Araki's works were actually exhibited in the Louvre. So yeah, in the end, JoJo is very great.

        Loading editor
    • 7 > 2 > 6 > 4 > 8 > 1 > 3

      SC sucks

        Loading editor
    • The last two people both apparently forgot about part 5?

        Loading editor
    • SHIT

      put 5 between 7 and 2

        Loading editor
    • IMO Part 7 and 8 are the best parts. They feel like the best verison of other parts imo. Like part 8 has the setting and the more slice of life and family feeling about it from DiU but it has the more orgnised crime aspects with rock humans and the fruit and the brutalness of some of the stand battles from part 5. You also have the uncovering a mystery thing like in DiU. While in part 7 you have the continent traveling, hunting for items (clues for dios whereabouts and then for dio himself in SDC) and the race (a race against time in SDC) from SDC, the kind of power mastery thing from part 2 and best version of the JoBro from part 1. This might have had something to do with the switch from shonen to seinen since araki can now tackle more mature subjects and doesnt have to be drawn into that fight of the week stuff that happened so much in previous parts or hes constantly getting better as a writer or both. Im currently liking Part 8 more than part 7, but thats just because imo part 7s start was abit of a slog and some stand battles were meh and the funny valentine stuff at the end got abit too chaotic nd confusing. As for original universe in my opinion it goes, from best to worst, 4-5-3-2-1.

      Although DiU's plot at the start was mega all over the place with why antagonists were attacking and akira's whole plot made no sense and they probably should have just made angelo the guy who was making all the stand users to protect himself or something like that. maybe showing a contrast of how kira ust wanted a quiet life and angelo wanted to cause havoc. But every episode still had alot of character development and it felt like alot of the antagonists were a means to get to the character development and the story only moves along in the kira arcs. I loved the small town setting and it was by part my favourite.

      GW is a JoJos mafia story, its good and has some awesome characters in and fixed DiU's problem of useless villain of the week. Every antagonist in GW i remember being pretty well developed and enjoyabled. The Hitman squad being my favourite group of antagonists in JoJos yet. I dont like Giorno much and hes probably my 2nd to least fav JoJo (JoBro, Jotaro, Joseph, 4 Balls, Josuke, Giorno, Jonathan), Bucciarati is the main character and you cant tell me otherwise. He just seems like hes an already complete character before the series even starts, his character arc all happened in his flashback. He more just enables everyone elses character growth. I thought polnareff being in the story was abit pointless and made abbachios whole last act of discovering the face of the boss for the gang and then polnareff is just like "he i can tell you who it is ure looking for and what he looks like". Its probably better than DiU but i enjoy DiUs setting alot more and everything to do with kira was like pinnacle of JoJos for me.

      Stardust crusaders was too villian of the week for me and some stand fights were just dumb. but it was just kinda a fun road trip movie with cool fights in at each stop. was fun but far from the best part and was very lacking in the story wise in my opinion was its story probs being one of the weakest.

      BT was completely held up by Joseph and The pillar man imo, suporting cast was pretty weak. was fun, I enjoyed all the ass pulls and looking back on it was a vision of how crazy and ass pully so fights can get in the later parts.

      PB was pretty enjoyable if not abit slow at points. I loved the idea of someone slowly coming into the comfort of your home of luxury to slowly steal your life and happiness away from you was fun. Dio was really fun, I'd seen the memes before the show but nothing could have prepared me for it.

        Loading editor
    • part 3 best part because simple easy to understand stands, memes, and asspulls

      simplicity is power

      lol i skipped phantm blmood because it bad boring 1!!!!!!11!1 me part skiepper 11!!!!1! llol !1!!!

        Loading editor
    • part 8 is the best easily and its not even over.

        Loading editor
    • S.Cond Bomb wrote:
      Part 4's story has a pretty good second half (around the point Kira appears) 

      But the best is definitely gonna be Part 5. I'm not gonna spoil anything, but, uh... some really cool and interesting stuff happens.

      I think part 4 is great even before kira joins. It provides a slice of life feeling that no other jojo has. For me it is between parts 4 and 7.

        Loading editor
    • Right, so I have disagreed with plenty of the contexta nd reasoning to support their opinion on their favourite part. I'll state my favourite and least favourite throughout with points and explanations fairly. 

      7>3>1>2>8>4>5>6

      I'm going to start with Stone Ocean, the protagonist being Jolyne Cujoh. Now let's talk about her character. Design? Fantastic and creative, the hair is very rigourous and having a female Jojo was a great decision. Although her development didn't course and happen properly, ending with a dissapointing character. She seems to be a modern day teen, which was written well to suit that role. She wasn't unique enough and the allies she attracted were not enjoyable either. Jolyne in general was bad for her personality. Although, she was more open than Jotaro. Still, even though I believe Stone Ocean wasn't the best, it's story, designs and characters beat most manga's. Araki is a genius after all. 

      The setting could have been better. There wasn't much scenery and it would of been cool is they broke into Disney Land when having a fight with Boheniam Rhapsody (cool stand). The prison was well made, to every corner, highlighting the aspects of a dull building. The female prisoners had some life to them which made it amusing.

      For the side characters, Foo Fighters is a great band and shouldn't be refrenced off of F.F,'s character. She was okay, better than some of the others. Weather Report's past was quite horrific for legal reasons and his reveal of his actual personality wasn't compelling. Emporio was a decent chracter, and finished off the story well. Anusui and Ermes were just awful characters, although her stamd deign was pretty nice.

      Pucci is undoubtebly the worst protagonist, but yet again so much better than most manga villians. He portrayed the persona of someone who is obsessed with DIO very well. i preferred him over Vanilla Ice and his Made In Heaven transition was intimidating and illustrated beautifully. His past was also dreadful, so his character should of been more grotesque. 

      Those are my key aspects for Stone Ocean.

      Oh and Jotaro got even more vunerbable, but that was expected. 

        Loading editor
    • Now for Vento Aureo. 

      A lot of you will be mad with this but I still loved this part, just preffered all the others more. 

      My key reasoning for it being so low is how the usage of the main character's pasts were supposed to compell and gain sympathy from the reader> It didn't do a very good job though. If representing their sins or guilts as a method to construct the character, there should have been more details and incidents to them as they didn't suit the chracters very well. It's actually a little disturbing. CLearly, they are all mentally paranoid from these incidents, meaning they are broken. Clearly Giorno is as he lacked fear as a child and was abused for years. They kept a mature demounour and acted serious, although they are unstable. Not all of them are, liek Mista clearly isn't. Maybe Trish too. The others are though. How Bruno rejected his humanity (hee hee) objectifyed his sanity and recent manner. It was dark, but to be honest Golden Wind is a poem. 

      That's my main argument. Giorno was OP with requim and it was very surreal. I got gassed for Polnareff, that's all. Still a beautiful story and it's fair dor being so popular. Stands and character designs are fantastic.

        Loading editor
    • Diamond Is Unbreakable. 

      What a entertaining story. Had a unique and very welll written antagonist. One of the best duos. It almost contrasts witha  basic anime, but no. It doesn't at all. All the methods to defeat some enemys were genius. I loved the obsecne side to it too.

      Kira is such a incredible villian. All he wants to achieve is a normal life and delight in his hobby. It's weird alright, but it's Jojo. Suits it perfectly. Even his defeat was still sort of admirable. You could cheer on or pity his character. Killer Queen and his moves were great and I loved the Queen refrences, fun deisgn too. Also loved the idea and look of Stray Cat.

      Bites Za Dusto was a fantastic part and Hayato carried it well.

      Side characters were a little boring, but diffrientated a lot, which is commo in Jojo. That's the beauty and creativity of it.

      By the way, I have only known Jojo for 3 months. 

      Okuyasu and Josuke were the perfect duo. They trusted and agreed with one another, Please withdraw all Jojo ships, including this one cough cough. 

        Loading editor
    • Jojolion is so entertaining. I immediently got compelled. 

      I like his design, the sailor touch to it :)

      I'll continue my viwes another time and finsih this part

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.