Weekly Shōnen Jump: Ore Collection! (週刊少年ジャンプ オレコレクション！ Shūkan Shōnen Janpu Ore Korekushon!), abbreviated as OreColle, is a free mobile game for Android and iOS developed by Drecom and distributed by Bandai Namco EntertainmentW.
The game released on July 6, 2017. It is a collectible card battle game which features a collection of characters from Weekly Shōnen Jump serialized series for the magazine's 50th anniversary.
On November 21, 2018, it was announced that the development team is giving OreColle a major rework. The timing of when the rework will release is currently unknown, but it will release as a new game titled Jump Hero Taisen - Ore Collection 2.
OreColle consists of Character Cards and Scene Cards. Character Cards are playable in battle. In addition to ordinary attacks, they can use up to three special skills. Players can organize their party with up to 5 characters (3 Main, 2 Support). Some characters are Jump Units which can Jump Awaken to surpass 5★.
Scene Cards can raise the stats of characters and have different abilities.
From JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, the following characters are playable:
- Jonathan Joestar (British Gentleman) - All Rounder
- Joseph Joestar (Ripple Warrior) - Support
- Jotaro Kujo (Stand User of Star Platinum) - All Rounder
- Noriaki Kakyoin (Stand User of Hierophant Green) - Support
- Josuke Higashikata (The Heart That Protects Morioh) - All Rounder (Jump Unit)
- Josuke Higashikata (The Unbreakable Heart of Justice) - All Rounder
- Giorno Giovanna (Dream to be a Gangstar) - Support (Jump Unit)
- Giorno Giovanna (Chosen by the Arrow) - Support
- Bruno Bucciarati (Escort Team Leader) - All Rounder
- Guido Mista (Glistening Resolve) - All Rounder
- Narancia Ghirga (Joining the Gang for Your Friend) - DPS
|JoJo video games|
|Jump video games|